BY LUSH #11 in Face Masks

Well hello, don't be shy! Smooth on this vivid blue mask and you'll want to show anyone and everyone your vibrant complexion. Ground rice gently scrubs away dry skin, murumuru butter moisturizes and zingy lemon juice tones. And if that wasn't enough, we've added organic silken tofu to soften you up in all the right ways. The stunning results will have you coming back for more of this scrubby, softening goodness.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Kaolin Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Glycerine Rice Syrup (Oryza Sativa Syrup) Ground White Rice (Oryza Sativa Starch) Organic Silken Tofu (Hydrolysed Soy Protein) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Bentone (Hectorite) Water (Aqua) Rice Milk (Oryza Sativa) Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) *Limonene *Geraniol *Linalool *Farnesol Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How many uses is one container good for and do you have to store ...3 Answers
  • Those this product is pricey??3 Answers
  • Is this too harsh as a physical exfoliator for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love how cool to the touch the LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask feels on my face. The bright blue color makes the product fun to use and is particularly good for oily skin. The little grains you feel rubbing against your skin is ground rice that allows for a nice gentle scrub to get rid of dry skin. It has a nice lemony scent to it. It retails at $13.95 for 2.1 oz and is an “In-Store Only” exclusive due to the product needing to be refrigerated for the fresh ingredients. The product is vegan but not self-preserving. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, I love their fresh face masks more than their jelly face masks. Especially for the summer when it’s hot! The cooling feel is amazing!
sarah j.
Plainfield, IL
I am absolutely obsessed with all LUSH everything. I heard tons of people raving about their stuff because it was all organic and made fresh...THEY WERE RIGHT PEOPLE. Anything made by LUSH is GREAT. I have heard people say it is expensive; however, I believe it is a perfect price for what you are getting. A gentle + all natural face mask that WORKS. I would recommend LUSH to anyone and everyone!! The only thing I would change about their company is I would add more stores because I find myself having to drive 30-45 mins anytime I want to go
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Lena S.
Atlanta
I really do love this product. It’s one of my favorites. My skin feels so refreshed and clean afterwards. I love that the containers are recycled and the ingredients are healthy for my skin. I’d purchase more often if the price were slightly lower. When I do purchase any Lush masks or facial cleansers is more of a treat than an everyday staple. And the customer representatives in the store are always helpful and you’re able to try samples for anything you might like before you purchase. Great store and product.
Cheyanna S.
This is my favorite mask from Lush! It's so pleasant to use and I love using it in the morning. It's so brightening and refreshing. I don't usually like physical exfoliation but I make the exception for this. My skin is left soft and it's not irritating for my sensitive skin. I worked at lush for a while and I was always recommending this to customers. It's also moisturizing. It's just an all-around beautiful mask for any skin type, especially dull and congested. Highly recommend!
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I DREAM ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!! If I lived near a lush store this mask would without question be a staple for me. Unfortunately the nearest store is 80 miles away and in Canada! Ahhh!! Anyways, this mask is nothing short of a miracle worker. It is fabulous in every single way. It is super fun to use and the vibrant blue color is to die for. It also does everything it claims to do. It has ground rice particles in it which gently exfoliate, it didn't feel harsh or abrasive at all. It was the perfect amount of fine gentle grit. Every time that I have used it my skin has been significantly brighter, smother and clearer looking for days. It also has helped to clear congestion and blemishes on my skin after a few uses. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and has never caused any sort of irritation. This mask has a light crisp slightly citrusy scent to it. It is very natural smelling and not obtrusive or highly/artificially fragranced.
Victoria J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
"Don't look at me" is the last phrase that comes to mind after using this face mask. It's bright blue so makes for a great Instagram story or Snapchat post. It is a rough texture that still glides on your skin in a smooth, graceful way. It doesn't dry up to the point where you feel like you have Botox. This mask leaves the skin with the perfect amount of moisture. Use this product when you need to exfoliate and you'll be left with the perfect glow!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This is such an Instagram worthy mask with how bright and blue it is! Aside from that, it works great if you want something brightening and rejuvenating. This is a refrigerated LUSH mask, and lasts only 3 weeks, but you get about 5 uses per pot, and it’s gentle enough to use frequently. Full of lemon, silken tofu, and neroli, so it’s great for scaring as well. Plus when you bring five empty black pots you get a free mask!
Nathalie N.
Fresh this product is so Phresh very moisturizing hydrating very keep their face very clean and fresh feeling even when you're applying it it's just really good I like it a lot I don't use it everyday but I do like to use it on relaxing they like Saturdays and stuff like that because I'm in the house and I get to really see the benefits of it but I really like it I ran out need to get another one great product go get it
Niks W.
ormond beach
I used to get this face mask every time I visited my local Lush. I don't really anymore because I would forget I had it because you have to keep it in your fridge. It's a pretty good mask but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest getting this all of the time. I noticed mine started making me break out a little bit but not too crazy. It smells so good though and it's a really good price for a face mask.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
Has anyone had any really bad breakouts after using this mask?
How long can you keep it for ?
Is the product really pigmented or is it really shinny
Alli K.
Tampa, FL
How many uses is one container good for and do you have to store in the fridge?
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA
How are the LUSH face masks? I love the bath bombs and soaps but hesitant about masks!