BY LUSH #10 in Face Masks

Well hello, don't be shy! Smooth on this vivid blue mask and you'll want to show anyone and everyone your vibrant complexion. Ground rice gently scrubs away dry skin, murumuru butter moisturizes and zingy lemon juice tones. And if that wasn't enough, we've added organic silken tofu to soften you up in all the right ways. The stunning results will have you coming back for more of this scrubby, softening goodness.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Kaolin Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Glycerine Rice Syrup (Oryza Sativa Syrup) Ground White Rice (Oryza Sativa Starch) Organic Silken Tofu (Hydrolysed Soy Protein) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Bentone (Hectorite) Water (Aqua) Rice Milk (Oryza Sativa) Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) *Limonene *Geraniol *Linalool *Farnesol Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How many uses is one container good for and do you have t...3 Answers
  • Those this product is pricey??3 Answers
  • Is this too harsh as a physical exfoliator for sensitive ...2 Answers
LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask
  • "I can't say enough about how much I love this mask!! It leaves my skin super smooth and it's great for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin try to go a little easy with this since it does have large rice grains but otherwise it's amazing, smells wonderful, and works so well" in 146 reviews
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love how cool to the touch the LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask feels on my face. The bright blue color makes the product fun to use and is particularly good for oily skin. The little grains you feel rubbing against your skin is ground rice that allows for a nice gentle scrub to get rid of dry skin. It has a nice lemony scent to it. It retails at $13.95 for 2.1 oz and is an “In-Store Only” exclusive due to the product needing to be refrigerated for the fresh ingredients. The product is vegan but not self-preserving. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, I love their fresh face masks more than their jelly face masks. Especially for the summer when it’s hot! The cooling feel is amazing!
sarah j.
Plainfield, IL
I am absolutely obsessed with all LUSH everything. I heard tons of people raving about their stuff because it was all organic and made fresh...THEY WERE RIGHT PEOPLE. Anything made by LUSH is GREAT. I have heard people say it is expensive; however, I believe it is a perfect price for what you are getting. A gentle + all natural face mask that WORKS. I would recommend LUSH to anyone and everyone!! The only thing I would change about their company is I would add more stores because I find myself having to drive 30-45 mins anytime I want to go
Cheyanna S.
This is my favorite mask from Lush! It's so pleasant to use and I love using it in the morning. It's so brightening and refreshing. I don't usually like physical exfoliation but I make the exception for this. My skin is left soft and it's not irritating for my sensitive skin. I worked at lush for a while and I was always recommending this to customers. It's also moisturizing. It's just an all-around beautiful mask for any skin type, especially dull and congested. Highly recommend!
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I DREAM ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!! If I lived near a lush store this mask would without question be a staple for me. Unfortunately the nearest store is 80 miles away and in Canada! Ahhh!! Anyways, this mask is nothing short of a miracle worker. It is fabulous in every single way. It is super fun to use and the vibrant blue color is to die for. It also does everything it claims to do. It has ground rice particles in it which gently exfoliate, it didn't feel harsh or abrasive at all. It was the perfect amount of fine gentle grit. Every time that I have used it my skin has been significantly brighter, smother and clearer looking for days. It also has helped to clear congestion and blemishes on my skin after a few uses. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and has never caused any sort of irritation. This mask has a light crisp slightly citrusy scent to it. It is very natural smelling and not obtrusive or highly/artificially fragranced.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This is such an Instagram worthy mask with how bright and blue it is! Aside from that, it works great if you want something brightening and rejuvenating. This is a refrigerated LUSH mask, and lasts only 3 weeks, but you get about 5 uses per pot, and it’s gentle enough to use frequently. Full of lemon, silken tofu, and neroli, so it’s great for scaring as well. Plus when you bring five empty black pots you get a free mask!
Nathalie N.
Fresh this product is so Phresh very moisturizing hydrating very keep their face very clean and fresh feeling even when you're applying it it's just really good I like it a lot I don't use it everyday but I do like to use it on relaxing they like Saturdays and stuff like that because I'm in the house and I get to really see the benefits of it but I really like it I ran out need to get another one great product go get it
Courtney W.
This is, without a doubt, my FAVORITE face mask of all time. If my skin is looking dull, if I have a breakout or two, or even if I just need some extra exfoliation, this is my go-to. It’s usually always sold out in stores which is super lame, but I’ll continue to stock up whenever I can. This expires pretty quickly which is its only downfall. Lush - if you ever discontinue this mask I will lost my sh*t!
Alondra M.
I'm not sure if this is the mask I tried. It had a blue color and grainy feel to it, and it smelled like lemon. I am very avid natural mask user and I like to create my own at home. I liked how I could put this on and after rinsing the mask would basically exfoliate my face as well. Like I said , I like natural face masks , but I wasn't too impressed by this, as I could easily make my own at home without having to go to the store and buy this. It is nice for lazy days when I don't feel like making my own masks , i wouldn't necessarily buy this mask again just because I would like to try different lush masks.
Nikki V.
Auburn
LOVE LOVE this face mask. You supposed to keep in the fridge and let me tell you, it makes all the difference. The following affect helped me at least with some of my blotchy red spots. It also had something like little beads in it that instantly attacked my pores and black heads. This mask WILL NOT dry out your skin at all (unlike many masks I've tried in the past) and it smells very fruity and clean. I would recommend a moisturizer after using this product. I usually just use the mask before bed and sleep with moisturizer on. But up to you. I also love this product because I love most lush products because of there all natural ingredients. I have like the most sensitive skin in the world and this mask and many of lush products don't give me the irritation or break outs of most products.
Brianna N.
I really loved this mask! It was so cooling and hydrating on my skin when I was wearing it. It really felt like I was at the spa. After washing it off, my skin felt so smooth and exfoliated. I would recommend washing your face gently because the exfoliating particles can be harsh of you scrub too hard. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed my skin was so much brighter and clear!!
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
Has anyone had any really bad breakouts after using this mask?
How long can you keep it for ?
Is the product really pigmented or is it really shinny
Alli K.
Tampa, FL
How many uses is one container good for and do you have to store in the fridge?
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA
How are the LUSH face masks? I love the bath bombs and soaps but hesitant about masks!