BY LUSH #6 in Face Masks

Well hello, don't be shy! Smooth on this vivid blue mask and you'll want to show anyone and everyone your vibrant complexion. Ground rice gently scrubs away dry skin, murumuru butter moisturizes and zingy lemon juice tones. And if that wasn't enough, we've added organic silken tofu to soften you up in all the right ways. The stunning results will have you coming back for more of this scrubby, softening goodness.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Kaolin Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Glycerine Rice Syrup (Oryza Sativa Syrup) Ground White Rice (Oryza Sativa Starch) Organic Silken Tofu (Hydrolysed Soy Protein) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Bentone (Hectorite) Water (Aqua) Rice Milk (Oryza Sativa) Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) *Limonene *Geraniol *Linalool *Farnesol Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How many uses is one container good for and do you have t...4 Answers
  • Does LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask work well for ...1 Answers
  • What is this mask mainly for? Just overall brightening an...2 Answers
LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask
  • "I can't say enough about how much I love this mask!! It leaves my skin super smooth and it's great for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin try to go a little easy with this since it does have large rice grains but otherwise it's amazing, smells wonderful, and works so well" in 146 reviews
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love products from lush because they all feel so wonderful and handmade! The quality of their products is also through the roof. That is the case with this face mask as well. The mask is a bright blue color and has a few grain in it which are great for exfoliating the dead skin off of your face. The smell is slightly lemony and really wakes you help and helps your face feel fresh. I have a problem with oily skin, and this facemask really helps to control the oil on my skin which I love. This face mask makes my face look glowy and healthy, and is one of the best masks I have tried! Here is a list of my pros and cons for the product:
Pros:
-exfoliates the skin well
-leaves a fresh and healthy look behind
-does not clog pores and helps control oils

Cons:
-I can't think of any- this product is great!

Overall, this product is an amazing face mask and really gets the job done. It is my secret miracle in a tub and I recommend this to everyone looking to try out a new mask!
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
This product deserves 4 stars for overall face masks but I’m giving it 3 when compared solely to other LUSH face masks. The product runs at the top of the LUSH face masks price. It runs for about $11-13 at my Rhode Island store while many of the other masks are $8.95. The price on its own lowers my rating because while it achieves great results, there are several of the cheaper face masks that achieve even greater results. It offers mild exfoliation with small “beads” but not as abrasive exfoliation as LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask. Additionally, it doesn’t brighten my skin as much as some of the other face masks. Overall it’s a great face mask. Due to the price I would only recommend getting this face mask as your free face mask after returning 5 empty bottles - I recommend this method for any of the more expensive face masks.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love how cool to the touch the LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask feels on my face. The bright blue color makes the product fun to use and is particularly good for oily skin. The little grains you feel rubbing against your skin is ground rice that allows for a nice gentle scrub to get rid of dry skin. It has a nice lemony scent to it. It retails at $13.95 for 2.1 oz and is an “In-Store Only” exclusive due to the product needing to be refrigerated for the fresh ingredients. The product is vegan but not self-preserving. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, I love their fresh face masks more than their jelly face masks. Especially for the summer when it’s hot! The cooling feel is amazing!
Morgan S.
New Waterford
I originally wanted this mask SOLEY because it was neon blue. For some reason i was drawn to it. Then i drove an hour out of state just to pick it up because its so fresh they dont sell it online. Once i smelled it i was in love. It smells like fresh lemons. The mask works great, dries down and comes off nicely. You do have to refrigerate it tho. My only reason for knocking off a star is that it only comes in small amounts. You cant get a large or medium sized pot in this mask.
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
The Don’t Look At Me mask goes on nicely, and has a wonderful lemon-y smell to it. If you use an exfoliant in your daily skin routine, I’d recommend giving it a break a day or so after using this because it is an A+ exfoliant and anything extra would probably irritate your skin. My skin always looks super polished after using this mask. It’s a go-to when I have an excess amount of dead skin, or I’m feeling like my skin is looking a bit dull. Usually I can get 3/4 uses out of this mask. Also, don’t throw away your containers, because 5 clean ones gets you a free fresh mask!
Crystal D.
Long Beach
LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask is the perfect mask for someone who wants to look fresh and bright but also needs a touch of smoothness and healing. It has fresh lemons for brightening the skin and silken tofu and murumuru butter to nourish. The base is a ground rice scrub to exfoliate dead skin. The mask leaves the skin glowing and smooth. Great for acne scarring and uneven skin tone. The mask does need to be refrigerated and lasts about a month so if you’re forgetful, you may want to opt for something like LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask instead.
Cheyanna S.
This is my favorite mask from Lush! It's so pleasant to use and I love using it in the morning. It's so brightening and refreshing. I don't usually like physical exfoliation but I make the exception for this. My skin is left soft and it's not irritating for my sensitive skin. I worked at lush for a while and I was always recommending this to customers. It's also moisturizing. It's just an all-around beautiful mask for any skin type, especially dull and congested. Highly recommend!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This is such an Instagram worthy mask with how bright and blue it is! Aside from that, it works great if you want something brightening and rejuvenating. This is a refrigerated LUSH mask, and lasts only 3 weeks, but you get about 5 uses per pot, and it’s gentle enough to use frequently. Full of lemon, silken tofu, and neroli, so it’s great for scaring as well. Plus when you bring five empty black pots you get a free mask!
C L.
Livingston, NJ
This mask was actually my first ever purchase from Lush and I loved it! It was very easy to apply and is very smooth and creamy. Also I adore the color! It brightened and smoothed my skin a lot and it is so cheap! I would buy it again for sure because it is all natural which I love!
Courtney W.
This is, without a doubt, my FAVORITE face mask of all time. If my skin is looking dull, if I have a breakout or two, or even if I just need some extra exfoliation, this is my go-to. It’s usually always sold out in stores which is super lame, but I’ll continue to stock up whenever I can. This expires pretty quickly which is its only downfall. Lush - if you ever discontinue this mask I will lost my sh*t!
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
Has anyone had any really bad breakouts after using this mask?
How long can you keep it for ?
Alli K.
Tampa, FL
How many uses is one container good for and do you have to store in the fridge?
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA
How are the LUSH face masks? I love the bath bombs and soaps but hesitant about masks!
Is the product really pigmented or is it really shinny