BY LUSH #3 in Face Masks

Well hello, don't be shy! Smooth on this vivid blue mask and you'll want to show anyone and everyone your vibrant complexion. Ground rice gently scrubs away dry skin, murumuru butter moisturizes and zingy lemon juice tones. And if that wasn't enough, we've added organic silken tofu to soften you up in all the right ways. The stunning results will have you coming back for more of this scrubby, softening goodness.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Kaolin Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Glycerine Rice Syrup (Oryza Sativa Syrup) Ground White Rice (Oryza Sativa Starch) Organic Silken Tofu (Hydrolysed Soy Protein) Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru) Bentone (Hectorite) Water (Aqua) Rice Milk (Oryza Sativa) Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) *Limonene *Geraniol *Linalool *Farnesol Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Those this product is pricey??1 Answers
  • Is this too harsh as a physical exfoliator for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft ??2 Answers
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love how cool to the touch the LUSH Don't Look at Me Fresh Face Mask feels on my face. The bright blue color makes the product fun to use and is particularly good for oily skin. The little grains you feel rubbing against your skin is ground rice that allows for a nice gentle scrub to get rid of dry skin. It has a nice lemony scent to it. It retails at $13.95 for 2.1 oz and is an “In-Store Only” exclusive due to the product needing to be refrigerated for the fresh ingredients. The product is vegan but not self-preserving. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, I love their fresh face masks more than their jelly face masks. Especially for the summer when it’s hot! The cooling feel is amazing!
Angela G.
Valrico
Dullness has always been a major skin concern for me, so I am always intrigued by any product that claims to promote radiance. I have generally enjoyed most Lush masks that I have used in the past, so I had high hopes for this one. Although I did enjoy the cooling and calming effect off this mask (not too mention the amazing scent,) I wasn't blown away by the overall results. My skin felt smoother and not overly dry upon removal, but I didn't notice any added radiance. Not bad,  but not amazing either.
Hannah J.
I was super excited to finally use a Lush face mask as I have heard many good things about them. I chose the Don’t Look at Me face mask because my face needed some rejuvenation after a stressful school week. This mask did everything that it was supposed to do, after taking it off my face instantly looked brighter and more refreshed it also felt much softer. Not only this but it smelled like candy. Though it’s not big enough of a problem to take a star away, the mask does have to be refrigerated which can be a pain sometimes but I would definitely say that this face mask is worth it.
Victoria J.
Milwaukee
"Don't look at me" is the last phrase that comes to mind after using this face mask. It's bright blue so makes for a great Instagram story or Snapchat post. It is a rough texture that still glides on your skin in a smooth, graceful way. It doesn't dry up to the point where you feel like you have Botox. This mask leaves the skin with the perfect amount of moisture. Use this product when you need to exfoliate and you'll be left with the perfect glow!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Overall I have had my fair share of hit and misses from Lush but one product that is always consistent no matter what kind you purchase is Lush’s face Mask! This mask is full of natural ingredients such as: Kaolin, organic lemon juice, ground white rice, and more. Lush face mask are also homemade, 100% vegetarian, and DO NOT test on animals. They have a variety of face mask that are all great for your skin and are all for different reasons. This mask specifically makes my skin feel very healthy with a natural glow but it also makes my skin feel brighter and more even toned! This mask is $13.95 and is worth every penny of your money if you’re looking for a new face mask to try! I will definitely continue to keep purchasing this mask and even try some of the other ones such as: LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask
Jamie W.
I returned 5 empty tubs of the jars from Lush and got to choose a free face mask. I chose this. OH MY GOODNESS. This smells like fruit loops. no joke! It made me want to lick my face off. I did this face mask for like 2 times a week. It almost lasted me a month for that small jar. It went a long way! It made my face feeling oil free, fresh, and amazing! I recommend trying this! Smells like heaven! I promise!!
Nikki V.
Auburn
LOVE LOVE this face mask. You supposed to keep in the fridge and let me tell you, it makes all the difference. The following affect helped me at least with some of my blotchy red spots. It also had something like little beads in it that instantly attacked my pores and black heads. This mask WILL NOT dry out your skin at all (unlike many masks I've tried in the past) and it smells very fruity and clean. I would recommend a moisturizer after using this product. I usually just use the mask before bed and sleep with moisturizer on. But up to you. I also love this product because I love most lush products because of there all natural ingredients. I have like the most sensitive skin in the world and this mask and many of lush products don't give me the irritation or break outs of most products.
Tracy C.
Marion
I really enjoyed this face mask. I love the natural ingredients it’s made fresh with. I prefer green beauty products and this mask does a wonderful job. My normal skin looked brighter and felt smooth and hydrated. Due to it having to be refrigerated I love using this in the summer The only down side is that because it’s made with fresh ingredients it’s shelf life is about two weeks.
Starr B.
Fort Bragg
This is my holy grail mask. The fresh lemon in it really helps to brighten all my dark spots. Within a week of consistent use my entire face was more uniform. My only take away is that you have to refrigerate this mask and I hate putting cold stuff on my face. But if you take a scoop out and warm it in your hands you should be good to go. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who has dark spots or feel as is if they’re looking dull.
Hannah R.
Henrico, VA
I love all things Lush and I loved this face scrub, from the lemony scent to the fun color. I used it in the shower or sometimes at night before bed to relax. It made my skin feel deeply cleaned and smooth and i would use a moisturizer afterwards and be good to go. Definitely recommend to others. The lemon and lavender properties are helpful for acne control
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
Has anyone had any really bad breakouts after using this mask?
Is the product really pigmented or is it really shinny
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA
How are the LUSH face masks? I love the bath bombs and soaps but hesitant about masks!
Idoia A.
Is this too harsh as a physical exfoliator for sensitive skin?
Kate B.
Is this face mask really worth the $13??? I've always wanted to get it but don't know if I want to spend the money.