BY LUSH

There's nothing like Dirty to get you ultra clean! Flavored with just spearmint and neroli essential oils, these toothy tabs are elegant in their simplicity. A gentle base of kaolin clay powder and sodium bicarbonate will help you scrub your pearly whites to gleaming perfection. Nibble on one of these and brush your teeth to freshen up before getting down and Dirty.

How to use: Crunch one tablet up between your teeth, then grab your wet toothbrush and brush as usual.

ingredients

Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous Sodium Bicarbonate Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sorbitol Lauroyl Sarcosine Kaolin Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Sodium Saccharin *Limonene *Linalool Flavor (Fragrance) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Is this product TSA friendly?1 Answers
  • Do these work? I've seen them before, but is it worth the...1 Answers
  • I'm so curious about these! I need honest opinions about ...2 Answers
Emma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My roommate was gifted these and let me use them because she knew that I was interested in them. I am trying to step away from traditional tubed toothpaste to avoid the unnecessary chemicals and packaging. I have been using DIY coconut oil and baking soda based toothpaste so I am not very picky on flavor. I enjoyed the light spearmint flavor and liked the herbal flavors as well. I found them very easy to use and an enjoyable experience. They are a little pricy, more so than the traditional toothpaste equivalent and are not completely waste free due to the plastic (recyclable) container. These are a good alternative, especially when compared to there environmentally friendly toothpaste alternatives but I am still on the hunt for the perfect product.
Bethany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Lush toothy tabs, the flavor is so nice and the quality is great. The package is recycled and also able to be recycled once you are done with it. I highly recommend these as a sustainable way to brush your teeth
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A bit strange at first use. Very whitening and more fun to use than toothpaste. The flavors however are very strange but I still enjoy them. You crunch them with your teeth and lather it up with your toothbrush.
Nicki G.
Cleveland, OH
Left my teeth feeling super clean and they looked a bit more brilliant! Got rid of bad breath too! The only downfall is that it left my gums a little sore since it’s so abrasive.
Madisyn J.
Racine
I was given a sample of these during my last lush visit and I plan to purchase them for my upcoming big trip! They clean my teeth super well and it seems to clean better than my normal toothpaste. I can’t wait to purchase the full size version!
Katrina C.
DULUTH, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When LUSH discontinued the Ultrablast tooth powder, I had to find something that was comparable to the flovor of Ultrablast. Dirty Toothy Tabs are now my favorite. Love them! After using, I could never go back to regular toothpaste.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
I really like these because they are perfect for trips and you can count out exactly how many you need for a period of time. Also, they're flight friendly! I definitely feel like they help my teeth stay clean and bright, but some of he other flavors can be a bit overwhelming. All in all, these are a good product, but as with many other things that Lush makes they can be pricey so definitely keep that in mind for the amount of product that you receive. I tend to break mine in half and use an entire tab a day, with a half each time I brush my teeth. It's enough to keep my teeth clean without fizzing up my entire mouth. You do need to chew these before brushing with them.
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was sent some of these from a friend. WOW! did not expect the flavor. It takes a few seconds to get used to. With the clay and baking soda in this product you get punched in the mouth with a "minty dirt" flavor at first but honestly it didn't take but a few seconds to get over. Teeth feel super clean. This is definitely something I could use daily. This product would travel easier than a tube of toothpaste as well. My kids liked it as well. Definitely something I will consider purchasing.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have become fully addicted to Lush toothy tabs. It feels a little unnatural to switch over to these instead of toothpaste, but I love having few ingredients, instead of tons and I feel like it pulls out the white in my teeth so much more than toothpaste. All you have to do with toothy tabs is pull one out, put it in your mouth and grind it together between your teeth. Wet your toothbrush and get to brushing those beautiful gems. My mouth feels so much cleaner and better since switching to these. Even though it took a minute to get use to using these, I'm so glad I made the leap.
Ijal L.
Paterson
Toothy tabs are a great natural alternative to toothpaste. Doesn't have all the chemicals you don't want and does an awesome job at cleaning. I'm not that big of a fan of mint so I don't tend to go for the dirty toothy tabs but for the Oral Pleasure which has a vanilla sweet flavor and the BOOM which has a cola flavor (with charcoal for whitening). I would highly suggest toothy tabs. They won't disappoint
Jade P.
Holland, MI
What do these things taste like? Are the chalky?
Aerelle O.
London, Ontario
I've heard a lot of things about this product. Is it really worth trying this out?
Andy S.
Hi guys i just want to know this product is really working ? And it's gonna make my teeth whiter? Thanks for the help ;)
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI
Would you recommend these? I am so curious about trying them!
Lexie D.
Do these really work because I really want some but if the don't then nevermind