LUSH Dirty Springwash Gel uploaded by Haley C.

BY LUSH

When it’s time to clean up your act, have a wash with this tingly, minty shower gel. Like a cool dip in a mountain spring, Dirty leaves you feeling invigorated thanks to refreshing spearmint and menthol crystals. We've also loaded this self-preserving gel with vegetarian glycerin and sea salt to soften your skin while you're washing up. So go ahead and get Dirty!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerine Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Lauryl Betaine Sodium Bicarbonate Fragrance Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Menthol Crystals Thyme Oil (Thymus Zygis) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Propylene Glycol *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Great for man or woman! Super fresh and minty. I love the way this makes your skin tingle in the shower. It is great if you are not feeling so hot or on a summer day! They also make a body spray to go with this
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Katie O.
Kenilworth
Smells great on me and you really feel like your truly clean with this product would definitely purchase again x
Maddison V.
If you love the smell of mint and a tingly sensation on your skin then this Dirty Springwash is for you!! This body wash smells AMAZING, it is so refreshing and feels refreshing on your skin. I find that this body wash is really invigorating for my skin. After a long 10 + hour day in the food industry this is the only body wash I want to use!!
Kiara H.
Awesome smell there is plenty of product in one bottle to last. Yeah overall awesome.....
Karen O.
I really liked the scent of this body wash. I also like the amount of lather that I get from it. I feel good using Lush body washes because of the ingredients that are used to make them. The price point is a little higher than the big box brands but I feel good. Using and using this product.
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
One of my favorite Lush scents. A unisex, clean scent with lots of mint. Goes great with the Dirty spray for scent layering.
Haley C.
Arab
I’m so impressed with how AMAZINGLY clean this scent is! It’s so minty without smelling masculine at all, and the menthol in it makes it great for showering on hot days, as it leaves your skin feeling cooled and refreshed! My only complaint is that I wish it had more lather. While a little does go a long way, it lacks that bubbly sensation that helps me feel like a soap is REALLY working(even though I know that isn’t true, lol).
Claire A.
Tring
A fresh minty scent which is perfect to wake you up in the morning
It leaves you feeling fresh and squeaky clean
Tori S.
Super refreshing and brightening scent. This lathers really well and it makes me feel so clean when I’m done using it.