LUSH Dirty Springwash Gel uploaded by Haley C.

BY LUSH

When it’s time to clean up your act, have a wash with this tingly, minty shower gel. Like a cool dip in a mountain spring, Dirty leaves you feeling invigorated thanks to refreshing spearmint and menthol crystals. We've also loaded this self-preserving gel with vegetarian glycerin and sea salt to soften your skin while you're washing up. So go ahead and get Dirty!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerine Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Lauryl Betaine Sodium Bicarbonate Fragrance Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Menthol Crystals Thyme Oil (Thymus Zygis) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Propylene Glycol *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Oksana S.
London
Do you think Lush are being ironic by calling their shower gel ‘Dirty Springwash’? Because one look at the ingredients list tells me that it really is hella dirty. Sodium laureth sulfate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal…
Rebecca H.
fort collins
Dirty Springwash has a nice minty scent and feels nice and cool on the skin. Like all of lush’s shower gels they are super moisturizing. With as long as the bottle lasts they are extremely affordable.
Kylie H.
Louisville
I am a huge fan of all LUSH products. I like this shower gel, but the smell wasn't my favorite. It was fine, but I have had better.
Tori S.
Super refreshing and brightening scent. This lathers really well and it makes me feel so clean when I’m done using it.
Rukee L.
I love lush products for their scent and the way they make their products! They are expensive but worth it when you're in the mood to splurge. This body wash has a spearmint scent and it gives you a cooling feeling too when you use it. I personally love using it after the gym.
Kiara H.
Awesome smell there is plenty of product in one bottle to last. Yeah overall awesome.....
Haley C.
Arab
I’m so impressed with how AMAZINGLY clean this scent is! It’s so minty without smelling masculine at all, and the menthol in it makes it great for showering on hot days, as it leaves your skin feeling cooled and refreshed! My only complaint is that I wish it had more lather. While a little does go a long way, it lacks that bubbly sensation that helps me feel like a soap is REALLY working(even though I know that isn’t true, lol).
My staple item! It has a nice refreshing scent, but a few people have said they find overpowering; I disagree I think it’s a lovely consistency and smells super good! I definitely recommend
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Not my favorite LUSH scent in the world, but it is super refreshing and clean smelling. It is tingly and minty, and one of my husbands favorites.
The shower gels are somewhat expensive but are worth it in the long run. A little goes a long way, and they are insanely fresh! The newer version of this is also self preserving - so no more synthetic preservatives in this one!
Kathleen M.
Davis Junction
I absolutely love natural products. It makes me feel great and doesnt damage the environment. I love lush products!