LUSH Dirty Springwash Gel uploaded by Haley C.

BY LUSH

When it’s time to clean up your act, have a wash with this tingly, minty shower gel. Like a cool dip in a mountain spring, Dirty leaves you feeling invigorated thanks to refreshing spearmint and menthol crystals. We've also loaded this self-preserving gel with vegetarian glycerin and sea salt to soften your skin while you're washing up. So go ahead and get Dirty!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerine Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Lauryl Betaine Sodium Bicarbonate Fragrance Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Menthol Crystals Thyme Oil (Thymus Zygis) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Propylene Glycol *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Not my favorite LUSH scent in the world, but it is super refreshing and clean smelling. It is tingly and minty, and one of my husbands favorites.
The shower gels are somewhat expensive but are worth it in the long run. A little goes a long way, and they are insanely fresh! The newer version of this is also self preserving - so no more synthetic preservatives in this one!
Rukee L.
I love lush products for their scent and the way they make their products! They are expensive but worth it when you're in the mood to splurge. This body wash has a spearmint scent and it gives you a cooling feeling too when you use it. I personally love using it after the gym.
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
I love the minty smell of this body wash. It really wakes you up and brightens the skin. Great for men or women, the universal peppermint scent is awakening and smooth.
Jessica B.
This is my all time favorite shower gel. It smells minty and feels cooking which is a nice sensation in a hot shower. I will buy this again and again
Kylie H.
Louisville
I am a huge fan of all LUSH products. I like this shower gel, but the smell wasn't my favorite. It was fine, but I have had better.
Trinh N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Love this body wash. It leaves me feeling fresh and light after showering. A little goes a long way so this product lasts me a while.
Ashleigh M.
This is another great unisex scent made by Lush. It’s minty and tingly like toothpaste. The mint scent is so clean and refreshing!
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
One of my favorite Lush scents. A unisex, clean scent with lots of mint. Goes great with the Dirty spray for scent layering.
Tori S.
Super refreshing and brightening scent. This lathers really well and it makes me feel so clean when I’m done using it.
Kathleen M.
Davis Junction
I absolutely love natural products. It makes me feel great and doesnt damage the environment. I love lush products!