catherine a.
Tampa, FL
This has to be my absolute favorite body cleanser of all time. It lasts FOREVER. Okay, so some minty washes will burn or tingle too intensely, especially on freshly shaved skin or the genitals... that DOES NOT occur with this minty sensation. The aroma is definately non gender specific, which I appreciate and it is quite uplifting. My husband and I love using this wash in the morning to wake up or to relax after a long day. It may be pricier than other body washes, but they won't perform like this one. My skin is not tight or dry after I shower and if I am traveling I can use this as a shampoo as well. Who doesn't love a multitasking product!?