LUSH Dirty Springwash Gel uploaded by Haley C.

BY LUSH

When it’s time to clean up your act, have a wash with this tingly, minty shower gel. Like a cool dip in a mountain spring, Dirty leaves you feeling invigorated thanks to refreshing spearmint and menthol crystals. We've also loaded this self-preserving gel with vegetarian glycerin and sea salt to soften your skin while you're washing up. So go ahead and get Dirty!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerine Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Lauryl Betaine Sodium Bicarbonate Fragrance Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Menthol Crystals Thyme Oil (Thymus Zygis) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Propylene Glycol *Occurs naturally in essential oils

catherine a.
Tampa, FL
This has to be my absolute favorite body cleanser of all time. It lasts FOREVER. Okay, so some minty washes will burn or tingle too intensely, especially on freshly shaved skin or the genitals... that DOES NOT occur with this minty sensation. The aroma is definately non gender specific, which I appreciate and it is quite uplifting. My husband and I love using this wash in the morning to wake up or to relax after a long day. It may be pricier than other body washes, but they won't perform like this one. My skin is not tight or dry after I shower and if I am traveling I can use this as a shampoo as well. Who doesn't love a multitasking product!?
Maddison V.
If you love the smell of mint and a tingly sensation on your skin then this Dirty Springwash is for you!! This body wash smells AMAZING, it is so refreshing and feels refreshing on your skin. I find that this body wash is really invigorating for my skin. After a long 10 + hour day in the food industry this is the only body wash I want to use!!
Haley C.
Arab
I’m so impressed with how AMAZINGLY clean this scent is! It’s so minty without smelling masculine at all, and the menthol in it makes it great for showering on hot days, as it leaves your skin feeling cooled and refreshed! My only complaint is that I wish it had more lather. While a little does go a long way, it lacks that bubbly sensation that helps me feel like a soap is REALLY working(even though I know that isn’t true, lol).
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
My go to shower gel in the summer! The peppermint is super cooling on the skin on those warm summer mornings or nights. I use this after a long day of sweating and being out in the sun because the peppermint is not only cooling but it’s cleansing and stimulating at the same time. I love this stuff
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Great for man or woman! Super fresh and minty. I love the way this makes your skin tingle in the shower. It is great if you are not feeling so hot or on a summer day! They also make a body spray to go with this
cindy o.
Carpentersville, IL
I love the scent of pretty much everything from Lush, but I especially love their minty “Dirty” line. This shower gel is no exception. I love that it isn’t stripping on the skin, easy to use and effective!
Rianna H.
Columbus, WI
This stuff smells absolutely amazing and is a great way to wake yourself up a little in the shower. It's not overpoweringly minty and has a clean herbal scent as well.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Not my favorite LUSH scent in the world, but it is super refreshing and clean smelling. It is tingly and minty, and one of my husbands favorites.
The shower gels are somewhat expensive but are worth it in the long run. A little goes a long way, and they are insanely fresh! The newer version of this is also self preserving - so no more synthetic preservatives in this one!
Kay K.
Lush's Dirty Springwash SG is another favorite SG of mine. I didn't think I would like it because I HATE Dirty but the Dirty Springwash does smell significantly better. It has a cleaner mint scent with a sweeter note compared to Dirty. And like most Lush SGs, it's lathers well and the formula is moisturizing.
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
The cool minty tingling sensation is perfect for waking you up in the morning or reenergizing you after a hot summer day. Lush products are amazing, but this body wash is the one I always have to have in my shower. Recommend for anyone specially the ones who are into all natural, no chemicals, cruelty free, & environmental friendly.