LUSH Dirty Body Spray uploaded by Chanon C.

BY LUSH

When we launched our Dirty range for men we made sure to include a body spray for all-over scent. Life gets busy and out of control; a spritz of Dirty Body Spray provides the deodorizing action needed by today’s modern peeps too often rushed off of their feet. Spray yourself fresh day or night, sandalwood helps to combat unwanted odors, and the famous Dirty scent of tarragon, lavender and subtle spearmint will fool even the most discerning nose.

How to use: Spritz all over the body for a lingering perfume, or apply throughout the day for a fragrant top-up.

ingredients

DRF Alcohol Water (Aqua) Fragrance Glycerine Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Tarragon Oil (Artemisia dracunculus) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Lavender Absolute (Lavandula angustifolia) Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Thyme Absolute (Thymus vulgaris) *Coumarin *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Hydroxycitronellal Oakmoss Extract (Evernia Prunastri) (Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Buy on Amazon
Rudy L.
Gaithersburg
it has a different smell to it, very different but super good! it’s a huge bottle so it should last you a few months. i’ve used this product a lot and it never fails! i would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Tiffany K.
Quincy, MA
Absolutely LOVE this body spray! I prefer minty scents over floral. I find the dirty body spray to be everything I want! It’s extremely fresh and long lasting. I have had so many people ask me what I'm wearing or tell me flat out that I smell amazing and it has become my signature scent. I'm often running around all day. I do love a quick spray to make me feel refreshed and clean while on the go.
Millie M.
Boston, MA
Super cleansing. Feels amazing on skin. Great coverage and great price. Overall one of my favorite lush products. Also great for traveling and keeps you feeling fresh. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a body spray that isnt too perfumey or anything.
Mitchell G.
pell lake
great product i really liked it it made my skin feel great and for the price i couldn’t have been more happy it really did what i was hoping it would do and it made my whole face feel wonderful i do reccomend
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
THIS SCENT IS EVERYTHING! It's not really masculine or feminine, which I find that I shockingly love. It's a clean scent that's perfect for Spring & Summer time. This perfume is made with essential oils, which I'm also a sucker for so I was immediately drawn to purchasing this. I love the dropper option of this product, I just put a few drops on my neck and arms and I'm good to go. My boyfriend LOVES this smell and I love to smell it on me as well. I'm a huge fan of Lush perfumes in general, but I think this may be my favorite scent thus far. If you get hooked, they have many Dirty products to keep the scent going for days.
Debrah C.
Austin
This is a great product. The scent last a long time, and makes you feel refreshed. It's subtle but strong. I paid $14 for 10oz, but I got the concentrate which will last longer. This is my first time owning it, but used it several times in the past. I would highly recommend to all.
Haley W.
Alexandria, VA
I cannot speak highly enough about this product! I love the scent and how long the fragrance lasts. I use it everywhere: as a body spray, room spray, on my husband's nasty hockey equipment, in my car, in my classroom... it is seriously the best. I also love the ethical and environmental commitments made by LUSH with all of their products. This product does good and smells good!
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I originally bought this for my boyfriend and I ended up using it. I love the smell , it's very fresh. I'd wish they make a bigger bottle though but maybe I'd be the only one to buy a big bottle of this at once lol.
Vanessa L.
They sadly do not sell this in CA so I have to order mine through a third party seller. Amazing scent very versatile and fresh. Reminds me of something minty and the ocean. Already on my 3rd bottle
Adrie M.
It's very minty if that's your thing! I wouldn't wear it out necessarily, but it really helps when I'm sick or have a headache! Smells like dirty springwash shower gel!