LUSH D'Fluff Shaving uploaded by Cinmi W.LUSH D'Fluff Shaving uploaded by Cinmi W.LUSH D'Fluff Shaving uploaded by Annie M.

BY LUSH

When you’ve had enough of the rough stuff, there’s D’Fluff. This fluffy, sweet shaving soap will have you dreaming of Strawberry Fluff sandwiches while you shave. It’s packed full of effective ingredients: fresh strawberries, egg whites and golden syrup, all whisked together with rosehip oil, coconut oil and maple sugar to create a light, marshmallowy texture that will leave your skin silky smooth. Plus, fair trade cocoa butter leaves skin moisturized and helps keep post-shave redness to a minimum.

How to use: Wet your skin and apply a generous amount of shaving soap. For best results, let it sink into your skin for 3-5 minutes before you begin to shave. Shave the desired area, rinsing your razor frequently under hot water to eliminate excess soap and stubble. Finish off with a moisturizer for smooth, soothed skin.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Golden Syrup (Saccharide Hydrolysate) Glycerine Organic Rose Hip Oil (Rosa canina) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria vesca) Fresh Organic Free Range Egg Whites Fragrance Organic Maple Sugar (Acer saccharum) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Sodium Chloride EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate Sodium Hydroxide Titanium Dioxide *Eugenol *Limonene Benzyl Alcohol Hexyl Cinnamal Red 27 Red 40 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I adore this shaving cream. While it is spendy, you don’t have to use much at all. It really helps keep my skin from getting dry and irritated from shaving. I have dry and sensitive skin so that can happen very easily for me. My only problem is there aren’t Lush stores where I live so I have to order online.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm obsessed with this shaving cream. It is a light and airy consistency and smells delicious. While acting like a shaving cream, it also moisturizes your legs. When you finish shaving, you'll notice your legs are so much smoother. I am a loyal repeat customer!
Maylin S.
Lynch Station, VA
This shaving cream leaves my legs so soft and so smooth. It smells like fresh strawberries as well. It’s effective and gentle on the skin.

Karina J.
sacramento
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
My most favorite shaving product ever! After using this product my legs were very soft. I’m pretty sensitive especially when it comes to shaving and almost always get bumps, but no bumps after this.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This strawberry based shaving soap smells amazing and feels like a whipped cream cheese or yogurt. Nice and fluffy. However, you need a decent amount of product to really get good coverage of any area you're about to shave. I personally had a not so nice experience with this product due to an allergy, so my skin broke out a bit and I ended up with razor burn. Placed in a recyclable jar of which you can trade in 5 empties for a freebie from LUSH's brick and mortar locations. A bit pricy at $12.95 OR $19.95 for the 2.4 oz OR 5.2 oz jar. Additionally, this product is pretty fresh (you can see pieces of strawberry in the fluff) so you have to use it quickly.
Maggie I.
File this under: Lush products that smell so good I wish I could eat them.

Clearly, it smells lovely, and it feels amazing and luxurious. Ive never been one to be sold on a shaving cream but leave it to Lush to make a product good enough to convince me. I do feel like I need to use a lot each time I use it, which is a bummer because Lush products are a bit pricey.

I am currently living my life without this product (it is not a staple in my shower) but I do enjoy it quite a bit and would consider picking up more in the future.
Jenna J.
Williamsport
I'll start with the pros...this shaving cream is very moisturizing and works well.
As for the cons...it smells like cheap old lady perfume! Based on Lush's description, I was expecting it to smell like strawberries, but it didn't smell anything like.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I was a little unsure about trying this at first but I ended up falling in love! All you need is a small amount and it covers your whole leg and leaves the smoothest and softest legs after shaving. This moisturizes as it shaved.
Carolyn H.
My legs have never been smoother and I LOVE that it is waste free. I use it up then bring back my black pots to recycle (and get a free face mask)! Honesty will never buy another shaving cream. Honest, natural ingredients!
Ginger H.
Chesterfield, MO
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Smells amazing like bubblegum!! Pretty light pink color. Only con is that it doesn’t bubble up and kind of hard to apply. Works great otherwise when shaving.