LUSH Daddy-O Shampoo
LUSH Daddy-O Shampoo
By LUSH
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA

Is this for any hair colors? Mine is brown.

Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Sure! It's intended for bleached blondes but you can use it, I wouldn't recommend this though. If I was free to use any product (my choices are limited because my hair is bleached) this would be at the bottom of my list! Super drying to me.
Malia A.
Malia A.
2 years, 4 months ago
Works with all hair colours !, I have blonde hair and used to share this with my mom , who has dark brown hair. we both love using it!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
2 years, 4 months ago
This shampoo works well on my dark brown hair. It isn't color specific.