BY LUSH

• How well does this work compared to other purple shampoos? Does i...1 Answers
  • How long should I use after my hair is bleached? Be the first to answer!
  • I've used purple shampoos before and found them to be extremely d...4 Answers
Sydney B.
Wdm, IA
OMG I never knew that I could love a shampoo so much. I have very thick hair and I’ve always struggled to find a shampoo that helped with color and shine/moisture but didn’t leave greasy buildup. I thought that was just how my hair was but since switching to LUSH hair products, I know I can have a clean and healthy head of hair and it smells WONDERFUL
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
The BEST purple shampoo! I used to bleach my hair and it would fade to this gross orange blonde. The second I used daddy-o, though, there was a huge difference. People actually thought I bleached it more, because it looked so fresh! It’s moisturizing too so it’s not going to dry out your hair.
Sarah P.
Gahanna, OH
I absolutely love this shampoo when my hair is blonde. It really does help my hair with brassy tones. Plus the smell and lather are excellent as well. I love that lush doesn’t test on animals and uses products that are okay for the environment too.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Great alternative for all the vegans out there for a purple shampoo! The smell isn’t my favorite but when I had lavender hair this was a life saver. It made my hair color stay in and kept my hair feeling soft and not dry after bleaching and dying it
Kristi D.
This is best for blonde hair and eliminating brassy tones because of its purple hued formula. The more you use and the longer you leave the product in before rinsing, the better the results! I will be purchasing this shampoo again!
Sean W.
I have naturally blonde hair but often lighten it to a lighter, almost bleach colour and only use this to remove the copper tones! It works quickly (within a week, my hair has literally no undertones) and it isn't heavy on the hair at all regarding harsh and unnecessary chemicals! It lasts so long too because the tiniest drop in the palm latjers up and covers the head so much. I always recommend this to any of my friends who go blonde.
Ashli D.
If you have blonde hair, this is the shampoo for you! It takes away the brassy tones in your hair and brings out the pretty blonde color. I use this once a week to make sure my blonde stays looking good.
Johana G.
['New Castle', ''], DE
The shampoo as you can see in the photos is a very dark violet (which for some reason fascinates me xD not every day you find a shampoo like that) that promises to bring shine, and is recommended for gray hair, blond or light chestnut. Although it really works for any color xd And gives luminosity? Siiii, my blond hair is super shiny <3 Now unfortunately my hair (specifically the root area) is greasier than ever so that the shine does not last long (bone no more than a day: 'c). In a section of the label, the typical "Lush product data" says that light hair tend to be thinner and dry so this shampoo would help keep them softer and more comfortable, and does it? Of my root I have nothing to say because it's fine, but I can not say the same of the rest xd I would not say it's dry, horrible pajoso; But the bleached, the iron (why yes u, I've ironed it a few times) and the hair dryer, do not help at all to my tips, much less when I have hardly care for these last few months xD Un Detail that I must emphasize is how much I have lasted this shampoo, I have the bottle of 250ml, which remains as a quarter. Now, during the last month, shampooing has been a bit more drastic due to the constant use of dry shampoo, which, according to me (when the clean effect already happens) makes the dirt and grease a bit harder to remove, for The same I have used a little more product; But still little XD (two drops the size of a 10-cent coin, one for the top and one for the nape, 2 times because I wash twice in the shower). So imagine, if that lasts a 250ml bottle, how long will the solid format last? O, O (there is a campaign that says that a bar of shampoo equals 3 bottles of 250, what tals?) Another detail, this time not relevant, is the smell ~ It is that I love it, at first it did not convince me much because Not a common smell and typical of shampoo, not sweet at all and I'm not sure if it's citric, it's like floral but a floral scent too natural and it kills me x, I do not know if it's the violets
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Great moisturizing shampoo for all hair types but especially for blondes & does hair! Helps keep the pretty light color from turning brassy like most shampoos will. Smells great!
Lia A.
Worcester
I LOVE this shampoo!  I started using it when I went blonde and can't bring myself to go back now that I'm not (and haven't been for years). The smell is AMAZING, long lasting without being overpowering.  Great for keeping your blonde bright and not brassy but also works for non-bleached hair.  Would definitely recommend.
Amber B.
Hello everyone if you are a user of this I would like to know is this product more for men or women and what does it smell like and what does it make your hair feel like. 8-)
Sonia M.
I've used purple shampoos before and found them to be extremely drying. Is this shampoo a good purple toner and is it drying?
Cassandra J.
Madisonville, TN
I currently have ombre hair that tends to get brassy which I believe would be great for that however my hair is pretty damaged. Would this also help moisturize for the damage?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Will this turn my natural platinum hair purple?
Melissa C.
Is this for any hair colors? Mine is brown.