BY LUSH

• How long should I use after my hair is bleached? 1 Answers
  • How does this shampoo work in gray hair? Also, is there a...1 Answers
Julia C.
Orlando, FL
Having grey hair since I was almost 9 I’ve always needed some sort of purple shampoo! I was pretty excited to see Lush had an option as I enjoy their products. My hair is always expoSed to harsh chemicals and sunshine due to living in Florida, this bottle has lasted a great while and will be with me to even out those white tones in Mt hair!
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
I’ve tried many purple shampoos and conditioners because I have heavily highlighted blonde hair, and this is hands down my favorite. Unlike the other purple shampoos I’ve tried, this one can be used every day because it doesn’t dry your hair out. It also never leaves behind a tint of purple! I just now ran out of the bottle I bought months ago, and I’ll definitely be back to buy more.
Sydney B.
Wdm, IA
OMG I never knew that I could love a shampoo so much. I have very thick hair and I’ve always struggled to find a shampoo that helped with color and shine/moisture but didn’t leave greasy buildup. I thought that was just how my hair was but since switching to LUSH hair products, I know I can have a clean and healthy head of hair and it smells WONDERFUL
Tori B.
New York
I know your not supposed to use purple shampoo everyday, but I tend to anyways and this one is perfect. It tones without turning your hair purple, and smells SO GOOD. I prefer shimmer lights but this is so much more convenient to purchase because LUSH is everywhere where I live, and I like that I’m supporting a socially responsible company
Katie B.
Herndon, VA
The BEST purple shampoo! I used to bleach my hair and it would fade to this gross orange blonde. The second I used daddy-o, though, there was a huge difference. People actually thought I bleached it more, because it looked so fresh! It’s moisturizing too so it’s not going to dry out your hair.
Gabrielle 🐕.
This is an awesome purple shampoo for blondes. Out of all the purple shampoos I have tried, this one smells the best! Just like old fashioned violet candies. It reduces brassy tones subtlety, but never leaves hair blue if you accidentally leave it on too long.
Bre V.
Columbus
When I had platinum blonde hair for about a year, this was my go-to holy grail shampoo, even more so than the salon one that everybody loses their mind over. The very strong smell of violets would hang on my hair all day long, which I loved but I'd be wary of it if I worked in close quarters or around people with scent sensitivities, and it truly does zap out any bit of  brass in ash or silver hair. I still use it now on my naturally ash-blonde hair just for tune-up purposes and it works better than any fancy purple shampoo I've ever used.
Kimber S.
I got to try this stuff for free and I loved it. I have light blonde hair and it totally worked within a couple washes. It didn’t stain my tub which I am very thankful for as I’ve had other products do this. I would purchase this stuff in the future.
Gabriella S.
IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes my hair soooo soft and full of volume and it tones it like no other shampoo I’ve used!!!!!!!! Best for mixed scalps!!!!’nnnnnnnn works the best on brassy tones because it will make you hair silver ish IN LOVE
Jess R.
Troy
A shampoo that smells like violets? Count me in. I get this as a sample every single time I order Lush online or go into a Lush store. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling very refreshed and the scent lingers for days on my hair!
Amber B.
Hello everyone if you are a user of this I would like to know is this product more for men or women and what does it smell like and what does it make your hair feel like. 8-)
Sonia M.
I've used purple shampoos before and found them to be extremely drying. Is this shampoo a good purple toner and is it drying?
Cassandra S.
Madisonville, TN
I currently have ombre hair that tends to get brassy which I believe would be great for that however my hair is pretty damaged. Would this also help moisturize for the damage?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Will this turn my natural platinum hair purple?
Karyna P.
Frampton , QC
I’m getting my hair done in a white color... I was wondering, is it a good shampoo to use to make sure my hair will keep its color...? Or at least, help my hair to maintain it as long as it can without it turning green..