BY LUSH

• How well does this work compared to other purple shampoos? Does i...1 Answers
  • How long should I use after my hair is bleached? Be the first to answer!
  • I've used purple shampoos before and found them to be extremely d...4 Answers
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
By far the best shampoo I've used, I got a sample from lush and the sample can be used 4 times, I was first amazed at how the Godiva shampoo bar gave my hair lots of shine, but this one, the shine was stunning. I have naturally black hair but in dyed my hair kinda like a milk tea color, the shine is crazy shown on black part of my hair, but not as much with the dyed part. It maybe more noticeable with black hair? I don't know but I love love love this shampoo. So far I have only tried the joico purple shampoo,this one is so much better. For the smell and shine, I'm going for the large bottle.
Hailey P.
York, PA
Being someone with color treated blonde hair, I always want to keep it toned and this shampoo helps a lot. The dark color even stays purple once lathered and cleans my hair without stripping it of what it needs and allows me to let the shampoo sit and tone my strands. The smell is hard to explain, it is more herbal than fruity and can at times stick to your hair. I find the smell pleasant but some may not feel the same way. I have the larger bottle of this and it has lasted me a nice amount of time considering I have longer, thick hair.
Renae P.
Scott Depot, WV
This is by far my HOLY GRAIL of haircare products. I am naturally blonde, but for about 7 years I went red. Nearly 3 years ago, I started the journey of going back to my natural color. This shampoo has been a LIFESAVER for the harsh transition back to blonde. It keeps my hair soft and fragrant while still toning my blonde locks and keeping them from becoming brassy. I have purchased this shampoo every 3-5 months for almost 3 years and I cannot get enough! If I could give this 10 stars, I would!
Jillian P.
Evanston, IL
This smells amazing!!! My natural hair color is black but I recently bleached it and dyed it purple. This helps with the maintenance of having to color my hair often, with a semipermanent dye. It also took out a significant amount of grassiness when I first lightened my hair. I used to have horrible scalp itchiness and was using Nioxin scalp treatment, but the natural goodies in this, really has helped just as well. I will be buying the large bottle very soon!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I simply adore the scent of this shampoo! It lingers in my hair all day and even the day after I wash. My hair is very pale blond and I cannot tolerate any hint of brassiness. Daddy-O definitely keeps the brass at bay! I bought the largest size which was pricey, but since I only wash my hair two or three times a week, it has lasted me for over 8 months. Well worth it in my book! To all the blondies out there, don't hesitate to try this.
Whittnee B.
Stockton, CA
LOVEEEE. maybe it's because I'm a lush addict or addicted to the fresh ingredients but I love this shampoo. the bottle says it can be used on brunettes as well! I love the smell and I leave it on my platinum blonde dyed hair for about 10 mins in the shower to cancel out any brass. I use just a fair amount and leave on conditioner after for a couple mins as it is a little drying. all in all I love it my fav purple shampoo.
Fatima P.
Davis, CA
I'm a brunette and I love this shampoo. Leaves your hair so soft, clean, little product used to see results I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I have use about an inch of the medium size bottle. The smell is a little sting at first but now I can barely smell it. Makes my thick hair feel lighter and easier to manage. I would recommend to try it out if you are looking for softer, smoother, less oily hair results :)
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Eek, I'm glad I got the small size of this shampoo. It really left my hair feeling like straw and so tangled! I have fine, thin, recently bleached hair and this is definitely not my favorite blonde shampoo. I like that it's Lush but they definitely need to add more hydrating elements to this product. The smell is weird but I really like it, but it is pretty strong so keep that in mind!
Stephanie M.
Waukesha, WI
I have medium brown hair with lots of blonde highlights, and my hair ALWAYS used to get brassy. It was so brassy that I would go in between appointments to have it toned. This shampoo is a game charger. It beautiful lifts out that brassy color without making my hair look purple (which has happened with some other violet shampoo brands). Excellent product!
Dannira K.
Not a fan. I've tried several toning shampoos, and most of them did a good job whitening my hair (it was bleached and toned to white) but this one turned it bright pink and it wouldn't go away. It also didn't remove any brassiness in the hairs that had gone yellow or had not been treated all the way. I looked like Neapolitan ice cream for weeks.
Amber B.
Hello everyone if you are a user of this I would like to know is this product more for men or women and what does it smell like and what does it make your hair feel like. 8-)
Sonia M.
I've used purple shampoos before and found them to be extremely drying. Is this shampoo a good purple toner and is it drying?
Cassandra J.
Madisonville, TN
I currently have ombre hair that tends to get brassy which I believe would be great for that however my hair is pretty damaged. Would this also help moisturize for the damage?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this turn my natural platinum hair purple?
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this purple shampoo truly live up to other great purple shampoos? Does it keep hair hydrated after use?