BY LUSH

For dry or fluffy hair that needs to be tamedBeer shampoo, really?

For volume, softness and shine we proudly serve our tremendously effective pub-inspired shampoo. Cynthia Sylvia Stout is made with organic vegan stout beer from a local brewery, which contains protein to give your hair weight, smoothness and gloss. It's excellent for hair that tends to go frizzy in damp or humid environments. Cynthia smells delicious, just like a brandy, stout and lemon cocktail and even makes curly hair unbelievably shiny and bouncy once again. Give your thirsty hair a drink of this.

Stout to calm: For all hair types but especially beneficial for fluffy, hard-to-manage hair.

Friend to all scalps: Yeast improves the health of the hair and scalp.

For a polished finish: Organic lemon juice is a gentle cleanser that adds masses of shine and gloss.

Ingredients: Irish Stout (Beer) , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine , Yeast Infusion (Yeast betaglucan) , Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) , Cognac Oil (Vitis Vinifera) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How does this smell? I don't want my hair smelling like b...4 Answers
Nicole D.
This is great for curly hair girls.it defines curls and leaves hair extremely shiny. I happen to love the smell of stout especially mixed in with certain perfumes.
Autumn L.
Winter Garden, FL
You have to get past the stout smell. This product smells like A1 sauce but it does its job and leaves your hair looking and feeling fab
Yessenia M.
Portland, OR
The perfect shampoo! It help me control the grease on my scalp and it gave my hair a boost in volume. Loved the smell as well
Shaina s.
Derby
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This beer infused shampoo has been the best shampoo i have fun to tame my frizzy mane! I highlyrecommend this product!
Paige H.
I got the shampoo just to give it a try but I wasn’t a big fan. It worked fine, but I found the smell strange.
Don't use for daily cleansing but good for once or twice a week. Smells great and gives my hair great volume.
Andrea O.
It is perfect product! I used to when I was problem with my hair!
Recently my family until use.
Christina L.
Toronto, Canada
LOVE this shampoo. The smell is a bit unappealing initially (think spilled beer) BUT when you lather, the lemon scent comes out. It leaves my curly hair feeling extremely soft, light, clean, and fresh. It also works really well with my curls, giving them shape And bounce.
Ava L.
New Castle
I only used this once years ago and I still remember the smell. I like the effect it left on my hair as I felt it was more shiny and soft, but I didn’t repurchased at the end. Then they made it online exclusive and now it is so much harder to find. I really recommend trying it. The scent is really particular.
Yasmin S.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo is so great! I just finished my third bottle. I am a brunette with a dry scalp, and I find this so moisturizing and refreshing! I love the smell, and it really cleans my hair (I wash my hair once a week). This shampoo is my favourite all natural shampoo.
Amy O.
How does this smell? I don't want my hair smelling like beer :)