BY LUSH

For dry or fluffy hair that needs to be tamedBeer shampoo, really?

For volume, softness and shine we proudly serve our tremendously effective pub-inspired shampoo. Cynthia Sylvia Stout is made with organic vegan stout beer from a local brewery, which contains protein to give your hair weight, smoothness and gloss. It's excellent for hair that tends to go frizzy in damp or humid environments. Cynthia smells delicious, just like a brandy, stout and lemon cocktail and even makes curly hair unbelievably shiny and bouncy once again. Give your thirsty hair a drink of this.

Stout to calm: For all hair types but especially beneficial for fluffy, hard-to-manage hair.

Friend to all scalps: Yeast improves the health of the hair and scalp.

For a polished finish: Organic lemon juice is a gentle cleanser that adds masses of shine and gloss.

Ingredients: Irish Stout (Beer) , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine , Yeast Infusion (Yeast betaglucan) , Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) , Cognac Oil (Vitis Vinifera) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How does this smell? I don't want my hair smelling like b...4 Answers
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
This is my favorite shampoo that I have used at LUSH. I am an AVID Lush fan. I have tried so many of their products. It really smooths out my curly hair, especially if I want to straighten it the next day, and it makes it perfectly straight after straightening it and it takes longer for the waves to come back.
Kara K.
Greenfield, WI
This shampoo works great for thick, wavy hair. I even use it in my son's (2 year old) curly thick hair. It makes our hair soft and doesn't weigh it down. It also has a great scent that is very natural. I buy this regularly and will continue to do so.
Paige C.
Decatur
This shampoo smells a little weird at first but I love what it does for my hair. It leaves my hair clean and less oily the next day. My roommate who is a guy and thinks only lush is for girls even got some after trying it. It's my new go-to shampoo. I would buy it over and over again.
Elizabeth K.
Tampa, FL
Everytime I use this product my hair feels so light and glossy. My hair feels like baby hair so soft to the touch. I want to buy more but it's pricey and I don't know if it will stain my highlight areas of my hair. I would recommend everyone just to try it because it's a really different product and unlike anything I've ever used. The scent isn't the best, but the results make it worthwhile.
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
I've been using this religiously for years. I have super oily roots and very dry ends, that get really fluffy and frizzy when washed and brushed and this honestly helps tame it. I love the smell and use it as body wash occasionally too.
Sarah P.
Gahanna, OH
This is my absolute holy grail shampoo! I love this stuff so much! It keeps my hair voluminous and shiny. My super damaged hair loves this stuff. The major con is the price of it however a little goes a long way.
Morgan M.
Sand Springs, OK
It takes more product than I'd like to get a lather all over my head, but my scalp feels very nicely cleansed after use. It is a product I would recommend while also warning the person about its downfalls.
Mo C.
Hainesport, NJ
Omg I am in love with this product it makes ur hair look and smell Amazing I even use it on my old kids hair ugh I can't imagine how I didnt know about this product before. Won't use anything else
Erin I.
pittsburgh, pa
I liked that this shampoo had beer in it because I've heard that it's really good for your hair, but it didn't really make my hair soft or anything. I used it to define my curls, and it worked the first couple times, and then they were still the same. Not a big recommendation from me.
Chelsea W.
S Milwaukee, WI
I love love LOVE the scent of this shampoo - it’s an earthy, bourbon-y scent. This product cleans my hair and helps weigh down the first a bit without leaving it greasy. It is a thicker shampoo but lathers pretty well.
Amy O.
How does this smell? I don't want my hair smelling like beer :)