BY LUSH

Curly hair needs lots of moisturizing, especially those dry, frizzy ends. Well, you’re in luck! Curly Wurly keeps unruly and out-of-control curls soft, shiny and bouncy. It's packed full of creamed coconut and coconut oil to moisturize dry, frizzy hair, and protein-rich fresh eggs and hand mashed avocado butter to hydrate, add shine and eliminate frizz. Fresh, nutritious ingredients work wonders for frizzy hair. Give it a wurl!

How to use: Apply a small amount to the hair, work into a lather, then rinse thoroughly.

ingredients

Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Dessicated Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Water (Aqua) Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate (Globe Amaranth (Gomphrena globosa)) Fragrance Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Fresh Papaya (Carica papaya) Lauryl Betaine Fresh Free Range Eggs Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) (Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)) Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Alkanet Extract (Alkanna tinctoria) Lanolin Centrimide Bromide *Coumarin *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Will it leave your hair dry and nasty?2 Answers
  • Do you guys believe it might work well on thin hair? My h...1 Answers
  • Is this good for super thick curly hair?3 Answers
Delmy G.
Raleigh, NC
This product is overpriced and not worth it, I bought it because the Lush employees kinda pushed it on me for my curly hair so I gave in, it made my hair greasy and weighted it down and made it just feel as if I had a lot of product in it when I had literally just washed my hair, Get the sample because a little goes a long way and to me I would from now on only get the samples of it because I'll never repurchase it
Betsy D.
Paxton , Il
(I have only used the sample I got from the store, about 2 washes)
I have thick, curly hair. I thought the smell was ok - not too strong. My hair felt bouncier and clean after washing with Curly Wurly...but the coconut bits were somewhat hard to wash out completely, but I was able to pick them out after my hair dried. I really like the result of the shampoo tho!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I initially loved this shampoo. It made my hair soft and added a lot of hydration. I also only washed my hair every other day and my hair is fairly curly. However, after going through half of this my hair got very greasy and weighed down. For the money I don’t think this was worth it.
Katie M.
Chesapeake
I didn’t know my hair was curly until I used this product. It defined my curls so much I had people asking me if I had curled my hair. The fresh coconut may stay in your hair, so check to see that it’s all combed out after you use. Works wonders and smells great
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
I would recommend getting a sample of this product before purchase. I learned to use this product sparingly and only after my hair became oily because it cleans your hair and scalp very well-however, be prepared for coconut flakes to be falling around you throughout the day and for your hair to feel very dry. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a deep cleaning shampoo that adds volume and takes care of your natural oils
Cheyenne R.
I love this shampoo for days when I want to wear my hair natural and curly. Its very moisturizing but still leaves my hair feeling nice and clean. It smells good, but not at all like how I thought it would. I expected to smell the coconut but instead it smells like play dough to me. But I've always loved the smell of that stuff. When I showed it to family many of them however said it smelled good and like coconut so idk about that really.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
I never really noticed much of a difference in it helping my frizz or curls. The chunks of coconut can be hard to wash out, but other than that it’s a decent product and your hair feels good after using it.
Autumn L.
Winter garden, FL
Literally why would you put chunks of anything in a product for curly girls? I think this is made for girls with wavy or loose curls because my spirals could not deal with this product. There was fruit in my hair for weeks
Karina M.
Cicero , IL
I have heard good things about this product haven’t tried it but really wish I could I have curly hair that’s a mess sometimes so anything can help. I would really enjoy it if I would ever get it hopefully it will help with my hair problem. People who have it always tell me it’s good you can get it at the LUSH store .
Allyson D.
I love how this shampoo smells! It's literally all coconuts and I just love it. It makes my scalp feel clean and not stripped & dry. I find that there is some chunks of coconut so make sure to rinse that off. Overall, it's a really nice shampoo but the price is a little up there like normal lush products.
Jaid S.
Is this good for super thick curly hair?
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Does this add additional volume or simply enhance what you've already got?
Heather A.
Vermont
Will it leave your hair dry and nasty?
Francesca O.
Belfast
I’ve just bought this because I’ve been trying to find a shampoo that will bring back some life back into my curls but was just wondering how people applied it. Is it easier to lather it up first in your hands and then apply or apply it straight from the tub onto the hair and then rub it in?
Yasmin G.
Windsor
Will this shampoo dry my hair? does it actually clean?