BY LUSH #29 in Face Masks

If you suffer from oily or troubled skin, slather it in this mattifying cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, this is one sweet savior. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Sign us up.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Rhassoul Mud (Moroccan Lava Clay) Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Glycerine Talc Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Mint (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • "This stuff smells amazing!!! It isn't self preserving so you do have to keep this in the fridge! I really liked this mask, however it broke my sisters skin out and she is acne prone! I have sensitive skin as well, but it didn't break me out. " in 137 reviews
Sadies G.
Norwalk, CA
Let's start off on the brand itself. So many great products to review so I'll start with this one. I love how this mask smells so good. This product makes my skin feel super soft and It is great for oily-combination skin. It doesn't dry out my skin, and it helps control the shine in areas that I'm super oily.
I love this. Here's a pic! It's soooooooooooooooooooooo moisturizing! I totally recommend this 10/10! It's like mint and chocolate at the same time!
Kolye G.
My skin is very oily on my forehead and this mask makes my skin feel so smooth and clean without all the shine afterwards. It smells amazing (like a cupcake obv!) and the container lasts me a month! (I do masks once a week) its super affordable as well
Sarah S.
mobile
Lush always gives me happy vibes, and this mask makes my skin the happiest it can be. It works really well to clean pores and rid the face of acne. I bough it in Chicago, and found that the smell was absolutely amazing. Be sure to keep it refrigerated!
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
This product is AMAZING! I typically prefer exfoliating face masks from LUSH, but this mask beats them all. This mask is perfect for oily or combination skin (mine is combination). It truly absorbs excess oils and helps to regulate the oils throughout the day. Additionally, the smooth texture of the mask is perfect for my sensitive skin (I have eczema and psoriasis so I can’t use highly fragrant products or products with a lot of chemicals). Finally and most importantly, this mask makes your face GLOW GLOW GLOW. I have yet to find another product that makes such a notable and immediate impact to my skin. My skin glows for days after using the mask. I have purchased this item numerous times and will continue to purchase it!
Giorgia D.
Milano
I really enjoyed this mask! I have sensitive-oily skin and this helped me to clear a little bit my skin, the only thing I don't really like is about the conservation... sometimes this kind of mask have a really close expiry date, but since its made with fresh products I understand it's impossible to conserve it too long.
Radwa m.
Ajman, Naumya

I loved it
❤️
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
Smells and feels so good! Give your skin a tight feeling. Helps clean out and lessen your pores. Also has a slight cooling feeling. Made my skin silky smooth. Perfect for a end of the day treat.
Nya T.
Smells amazing !!LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
& makes my face feel fresh 😆 so good smells great
Eleonora S.
torino
I have oily skin, this mask is perfect for me.
I use this for one years and my skin is more beautiful. I love perfume.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Does this have to be refrigerated?
Nicole K.
How much is this face mask