BY LUSH #29 in Face Masks

If you suffer from oily or troubled skin, slather it in this mattifying cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, this is one sweet savior. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Sign us up.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Rhassoul Mud (Moroccan Lava Clay) Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Glycerine Talc Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Mint (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • "This stuff smells amazing!!! It isn't self preserving so you do have to keep this in the fridge! I really liked this mask, however it broke my sisters skin out and she is acne prone! I have sensitive skin as well, but it didn't break me out. " in 137 reviews
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Omg the smell is so amazing it smells like chocolate cupcake mix yummy I didn’t like how u needed to keep it in the fridge it was a good price it worked well and I just wanted to eat it off my face haha
Sofi G.
New York
I really like this mask, though I prefer the LUSH Mask of Magnaminty or LUSH Cosmetic Warrior. It’s a very gentle face mask which will leave your skin fresh and rosy. The scent is amazing. The application can be a bit messy, but I think it’s well worth it considering the great natural ingredients.
Katie M.
It smells amazing and works well and did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
FOLKS HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATS BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO GET REAL!!

THIS HAS REAL GROUND UP CHOCOLATE IN IT!!

I REPEAT!!

REAL CHOCOLATE!!

NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT IS AMAZING FOR BALANCING OILY SKIN.
Julia S.
Saskatoon
Works good and smells great! It helps with my acne and combination skin. Overall a great product and I’d definitely get it again!
Madi Z.
Gold Coast
his face mask is used for oily, acne proned skin. the smell is to die for, it has a fine grainy texture — might be for exfoliating. it was my first time using it and my skins felt smooth and jot tight. i enjoy this product very much
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
First thoughts of this flavor of lush mask wahs "fun" i really had no expectations of the flavor but it actually made my skin refreshed at the end of the day. While craving cupcakes lol. More so i think it surved better for my younger sisters sleepover then my adult face. With my adult acne lol.
Jakira B.
West Saint Paul
Smells like heaven!! 4/5 left the skin looking smooth and fresh! Don’t leave on too long, it’ll turn flaky and hard to get off. I went to lush to buy it!
Raine d.
london
Chocolatey, cocoa butter loveliness that ulitlises rhassoul mud to draw out impurities. The experience is like getting a chocolate fix and cleaning up your skin all in one... Complete win win for me.
The LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask 👸🏽 is posivitly my no.1 skincare remedy for significantly reducing spots or problematic facial areas. It’s indulgent chocolaty scent and rich colour makes this mask a very enjoyable and fun product to make us of, and at a plausible price of £7.50 I would consider it to be very good value. Since this product was created for teenage skin I would recommend it to ages 12 exceeding , although it would not be harmful to any of seniority or younger age. 🌷✨
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Does this have to be refrigerated?
Nicole K.
How much is this face mask