BY LUSH #30 in Face Masks

If you suffer from oily or troubled skin, slather it in this mattifying cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, this is one sweet savior. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Sign us up.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Rhassoul Mud (Moroccan Lava Clay) Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Glycerine Talc Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Mint (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I hear this is a good mask for blemishes. Has anyone one ...3 Answers
  • How much is this face mask4 Answers
  • I really want to know if this mask is worth it? I've alwa...2 Answers
LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • "This stuff smells amazing!!! It isn't self preserving so you do have to keep this in the fridge! I really liked this mask, however it broke my sisters skin out and she is acne prone! I have sensitive skin as well, but it didn't break me out. " in 137 reviews
Hope S.
I really enjoyed the smell of this product. The consistency is a little weird since you have to keep it in the fridge, feels almost like mud. It did do a good job of lifting off any oil that I was experiencing that day but I don’t feel like it helped reduce it over time.
Ashleigh D.
Edmond , OK
This is amazing. I love the smell of it, and I highly recommend this to teens and young adults. It helps with pimples that have just popped up! I love this so much and I love the company a lot. I wish there were more stores available across the country!
Cassie K.
Loveland
This says it’s meant for oily skin. I will start by saying it is NOT. It did wonders for my normal and dry skinned friends, but it made me so oily I broke out even more than normal. I would recommend this to you if you don’t have oily skin, but it only gets 3 stars because it’s advertised as for oily skin.
Karina C.
chicago
Sarah T.
This mask has a wonderful chocolate mint scent, just like a Girl Scout cookie! The value of this product is great, you get at least 4 uses. I was thoroughly surprised by the great quality of the mask. I would definitely buy this again in a heart beat.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Just bought this mask and I love it! When I spoke to the employee at Lush she said this mask is to help stop breakouts from happening. Not necessarily for those who already have a breakout! I love the exfoliating effect of the cocoa powder. It makes my skin feel smooth!
Ava S.
Smells good and leaves your face feeling soft and nice after! I think the price is a little high because of the amount you get but it’s ok! The packaging wash ok but it would have been nice if it came with a brush or a towel for application of removing it!
Katie M.
This mask smells and feels amazing. It was fairly gentle and smells like chocolate. My only caveat is since it is so fresh I goes bad quickly and is sometimes hard to get your hands on. I’ve also forgotten a jar in the fridge and it went bad unfortunately.
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
Smelled extremely good, left my face super smooth. The price isn’t too bad so I️ would buy again. I’ve used I️t about five times and I️ love the effects of I️t. I️m almost out but I️ love the smell and how I️t left my face so I️ am definitely buying again
Monica G.
Pooler, GA
SMELLS SO GOOD!!! Unfortunately I don’t live near a lush but every time I find myself in the area where I know they have a store I pick this up! I haven’t seen dramatic changes to my skin because of this mask but it’s fun to use and I enjoy the experience
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Does this have to be refrigerated?
Nicole K.
How much is this face mask