BY LUSH #30 in Face Masks

If you suffer from oily or troubled skin, slather it in this mattifying cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, this is one sweet savior. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Sign us up.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Rhassoul Mud (Moroccan Lava Clay) Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Glycerine Talc Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Mint (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I hear this is a good mask for blemishes. Has anyone one ...3 Answers
  • How much is this face mask4 Answers
  • I really want to know if this mask is worth it? I've alwa...2 Answers
LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • "This stuff smells amazing!!! It isn't self preserving so you do have to keep this in the fridge! I really liked this mask, however it broke my sisters skin out and she is acne prone! I have sensitive skin as well, but it didn't break me out. " in 137 reviews
Kourtney T.
This product smells like a chocolate cupcake no joke and is very cool, you keep I️t in the fridge to make I️t last and you can feel the coolness all over and I️t feels so fresh and amazing. I️ used this on breakouts on my boyfriend and myself, and I️t was a dream!! Definitely a must have!
Katie C.
Temple, PA
This is a great smelling face mask. The only down side is remembering to use the mask since they are made of fresh ingredients they need to be used kind of quickly. Which can be hard for someone like me with a lot of products to try out. It was a very great and effective face mask though!
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I love the lush face masks! They are honestly the best masks at the best price! The different kinds cater to every skin type and they aren’t damaging to your skin. I love that they are made from natural ingredients and they are made in store! Def try these face masks next time you go to lush!
Sydney K.
Myerstown, PA
I love this mask!! Since it has to be refrigerated, it feels so good putting it on after either a hot shower or after getting some sun. It smells so good! The only downside is that it expires pretty fast, so you have to make sure you use it pretty quickly. It’s one of my summer staples!
Maddy H.
Apple Valley, CA
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I’m always weary of trying out new face masks, even though I do love them. This mask from lush left my skin feeling soft and clean, and not to mention it smelled great. Im so glad lush makes products that are gentle enough on my sensitive skin, yet effective enough to actually justify me trying them.
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
i received this face mask for my birthday and i am so glad i didn’t have to pay for it. i hate the way it smells and it didn’t do anything for my face. i do admire lush for their environmental/animal awareness but this mask did not do it for me and i would not buy it in the future.
LaTonya S.
It came in a regular lush container. It smelled great like chocolate icing and it leaves your face feeling fresh and soft. It lasted a little over a week a lot goes a long way. I feel like the price is reasonable will definitely buy again. LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
Somia P.
Oviedo, FL
This was one of my not so lovely face masks from Lush. I like that it is fresh but I didn't like the face mask. It isn't good at what it says it is and it is hard to get because you can only get it in stores. If you can get a sample of this then you should before buying!
Angeline I.
Williamstown
The smell of this mask is absolutely amazing.  It makes me want to eat my own face and it makes me feel girly and fun which is espiscally good when I'm in need of some me time to relax. I got this one in the store and got to sample it which was awesome at helping me decide
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Obbsessseddd can't even begin to describe this mask! It's so effective and smells amazing. I got a bunch of masks for christmas from my aunt and this one is my favorite. I love using this in the shower and will definitely buy it in the future  for others and myself
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Does this have to be refrigerated?
Nicole K.
How much is this face mask