BY LUSH #26 in Face Masks

If you suffer from oily or troubled skin, slather it in this mattifying cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, this is one sweet savior. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Sign us up.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Rhassoul Mud (Moroccan Lava Clay) Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Glycerine Talc Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Mint (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • "This stuff smells amazing!!! It isn't self preserving so you do have to keep this in the fridge! I really liked this mask, however it broke my sisters skin out and she is acne prone! I have sensitive skin as well, but it didn't break me out. " in 137 reviews
Laura P.
Cleveland, OH
I reviewed this a while back on my YouTube channel - YouTube.com/Loourah
The product smelled great but that is probably the only good thing about it. It was clumpy and hard to apply and also I found that it looked gross, the color just is not pleasant at all and if you use it in the bath it stains the bath tub.
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
I absolutely love this mask and have for such a long time. This mask for one smells amazing that you almost want to eat it! It is perfect if you have oily skin (sometimes I do) or acne prone/troubled skin, this really helps with mattifying your skin. The spearmint, peppermint, and mint truly help with cooling down your skin to help relieve it and make it feel new, as well as vanilla to calm it. Lastly it has rhassoul mud to get a really deep cleanse on your pores that may be causing the problems. This is a mask that you could just apply to your troubled areas and then use another mask to nourish on your other areas. I love this mask!
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
This mask smells amazing! It is super chocolate and delicious smelling, but if you don’t like scents then this isn’t for you. If you get the smallest size you don’t get very many uses out of it, but if you get the biggest size then it might expire before you have time to use it all. It has to be kept in the fridge so it give a nice cooling effect when you put it on.
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
Ok, first of all, if you buy anything from Lush, I'd be shocked if you weren't satisfied. Their products are amazing and they are incredibly involved in social and ecological matters, don't test on animals, and give to charity, always. Beyond that, this face mask is one of my favorites. It smells just like a cupcake, feels like beauty is actually seeping into my skin, and if you just have to try it, it's safe to take a little taste of. It has to be refrigerated because the ingredients are just that fresh. There are so many different kinds of face masks so even if this one isn't your jam, there are so many others that can fit your skin care needs!
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
This is so hard to find because the mask is sooo good! I love the texture (which is rare when I do) and the smell is amazing. It is priced decently and exceeding my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone including the rest of their facial masks, but this is my absolute go to!
Annie G.
North Branch
I liked using this product for my skin and I could see a different but it has a very distinct smell that I could not get over. I don’t like chocolatey smells and this has it. Overall I would not use again because of the smell but if you happen to like chocolate and are in need of a nice face mask, this could be for you!LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I absolutely love this mask. It smells absolutely amazing and very chocolate-y. If you don’t like fake chocolate scents, this may not be the one for you but i think it’s delicious. I love lush and their all natural products. It makes me want to use them even more. I can definitely tell the redness in my face goes away after using this so if redness is an issue, i would recommend this. The only downside is that 1) you have to refrigerate it so if you are traveling long distances, you won’t be able to bring this and 2) it can sometimes crumble off your face and that can leave a mess. But other than that, i would definitely recommend this wonderful mask for $10.
Brooke M.
Toledo
This was my first time using a lush product and a fresh face mask! It was super fun too use, and for the uniqueness I think a reasonable price. It was more fine than beneficial. Overall, the look of it was that of poop! Haha. I would not buy again simply because it didn’t seem to improve my skin.
Casey T.
This is definitely one of my favourite masks from Lush. Although it may look like something that doesn’t belong on your face, it smells absolutely incredible! It also says specifically for teenage skin and although I didn’t see huge improvement I think it did make my skin look and feel nice. Definitely one to try out if you’re at Lush.
Marissa R.
If i were to review this off the smell alone, it would get 5 stars! Unfortunately, the actual product is mediocre. I have an extremely oily, acne-prone skin type with sebaceous filaments and large pores, so this is theoretically the perfect mask for me. I’ve gone through about 3 jars, as I’m an advocate of trying skincare for prolonged periods of time to develop an opinion. I didn’t notice any difference in my skin at all. Also, one of the main ingredients is cocoa butter, which is extremely pore clogging! I wouldn’t recommend, but I gave it 2 stars for the delightful smell, smooth texture, and cooling feeling.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Does this have to be refrigerated?
Nicole K.
How much is this face mask
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?