BY LUSH

If you suffer from oily or troubled skin, slather it in this mattifying cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse, this is one sweet savior. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Sign us up.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Rhassoul Mud (Moroccan Lava Clay) Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum) Glycerine Talc Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Mint (Mentha Piperita) (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf) Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) *Limonene Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • "This stuff smells amazing!!! It isn't self preserving so you do have to keep this in the fridge! I really liked this mask, however it broke my sisters skin out and she is acne prone! I have sensitive skin as well, but it didn't break me out. " in 137 reviews
McCall B.
Fargo, ND
I have repurchased this mask several times and I love it! Definitely makes my skin feel soft and clean and helps keep it clear from blemishes. Also, it smells amazing and feels nice and cooling on the skin, as you do have to keep it refrigerated. It is a little pricey considering how small the package is - I assume they only sell it in small packages because it is perishable - but to me it is well worth the price.
Molly W.
San Antonio
This face mask has so many things going for it: it feels good on the skin, it leaves the skin soft and fresh, and it smells like chocolate! I was a little skeptical about the clay-like texture of this product because I thought it would create a mess. Turns out I was half right. The mask goes onto the face very smoothly and usually doesn't make a mess during the process. A couple of times a chunk or two fell on the floor, but it was easy to pick up and left no residue. Taking the mask off is a different story however. Residue tends to get all over my sink, and it's hard to rinse off the wash cloth I use for removal. Overall though, I am impressed with this product and will be trying more LUSH face masks in the future.
Gayane A.
Honestly I used this a few times and I always have to rush through the tub to make sure it doesn’t expire. I’m not sure when they put their fresh stuff out I’ve asked several employees but they all seem to expire within a week and I never finish the product. I feel like because of this I’ve never gotten to experience the full benefits, or seen them.
Tonya W.
I’m a huge fan of Lush and live their bathbombs. This was the first mask I’ve purchased from them but it has made me want to try more. This is geared more towards those with oily skin which is great for me in the Summer time and since it’s kept in the fridge it felt great after a long hot day. My skin felt soft, less oily and red the next day.
🌸Dena H.
Ashland
Great product was good on my skin didn’t break me out, it’s was very effective and it’s was my first time using the product it kinda pricey but it’s worth it. I would not buy it again tho cause of the price and I don’t have that types of money
Mak S.
Definitely helps reduce my oil production throughout the day when I use this mask in the morning. Leaves my skin SUPER soft. I love using this before glamming up for important/long events so the oil doesn’t ruin my makeup
Stacey B.
N Chesterfld, VA
I usually have combination skin, but in the summer, oily skin is my downfall so I need a little extra boost to help with the oil without drying out my skin. Cupcake from Lush is perfectly sized and the price is great. I hate large containers of things that I may not use, so this is fabulous. It also feels refreshing and decadent at the same time. Oh, and you might find yourself craving chocolate!
Aleeyah P.
I’ve repurchased this product a lot over the years and love how it helps control my skins natural oils and has a very delicious smell 🤤 the only con about this fresh face mask is that you have to use it within a week or two because it will expire and go bad, but besides that I highly recommend! LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
Jennifer C.
Loved the smell of it even before opening, but once I opened it it really overwhelming but I’m sensitive to smells. For someone who loves Face masks, love the company Lush. I was a little disappointed. I had 2 friends come over and we each picked out a spot on each of of own face to apply the mask and then decided if we did a super thin layer the third could do a full mask. Once opened it was clear everything had separated as things can do in shipping but we tried to stir it back together for well over 20 minutes then decided to take it back to the store where they themselves tried. Was given the Coffee one in exchange. Can’t really review this product given the circumstances.
Raigen P.
Avon
This facemask was definitely helpful when it came to preventing and clearing acne. However, I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent. I would recommend it to mainly teenagers struggling with acne and who have oily skin. Overall, for the price of the facemask ($12 for the smaller pot) i think that it is pretty beneficial and worth it.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Does this have to be refrigerated?
Julia F.
Is this worth the hype and price?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?
Nicole K.
How much is this face mask