Briana T.
College Sta, TX

I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?

gracie f.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
11 months, 4 weeks ago
The cupcake mask is one of my favorites from LUSH! It's great for oily skin / acne prone skin. I would definitely purchase! you won't be disappointed (:
Eliza W.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
1 year, 1 month ago
I have oily skin that's prone to breaking out and this mask helps a lot. Plus it smells great!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have extremely oily skin, like foundation does not stay on at work. I noticed a huge difference when using this. It didn't make me dry, but helped get the natural oils to an acceptable level. I totally recommend it.
Julia N.
Julia N.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have oily skin and felt it to be really beneficial for my skin I didn't think it was too harsh nor did I need a moisturizer afterwards.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have combination skin, but it gets oily very often! For me, it leaves my skin a little dry so I follow up with a moisturizer. My mom has oily skin and she uses the 'Mask of Magnaminty' which is also available at LUSH.