Nikki E.
Miramar, FL
I am obsessed with all LUSH products. I have combination/sensitive skin & I have never found anything to really clear my face up & keep it hydrated. Honestly the pricing is perfect for the natural products you are getting & you know you’re paying for ingredients not just packaging like most skin care lines you find at Sephora or ulta. I truly am a LUSH activist & recommend all LUSH products to my friends & family when they have any skin concerns. I love what the brand stands for as well, overall great company.