BY LUSH #28 in Face Masks

Cupcake is our one fresh face mask that was created for a bit of fun. At the time, our inventor’s daughter was a young girl having slumber parties with her girlfriends every weekend, so he whipped up a chocolate mint mask for young, oily skin (officially solidifying him as the coolest dad ever). If you suffer from oily or spotty skin, slather it in this cocoa concoction. With spearmint oil to cool, vanilla absolute to calm redness and Rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse- Cupcake is a sweet savior for young faces. Smothering yourself in chocolate for clearer skin? Every teenage girl’s dream.

• I hear this is a good mask for blemishes. Has anyone one else tri...3 Answers
  • How much is this face mask3 Answers
  • Does this smell or taste like cupcakes1 Answers
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Shayla M.
This mask smells nice and did leave my face feeling clean. I didnt but this mask, I got a sample. They have me a relatively big sample. I got this from lush and like I said didn't buy it. It was around $12 in store for a smaller one. I would reccomend this to younger people because the smell smells great but it doesn't do much.
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, first of all, if you buy anything from Lush, I'd be shocked if you weren't satisfied. Their products are amazing and they are incredibly involved in social and ecological matters, don't test on animals, and give to charity, always. Beyond that, this face mask is one of my favorites. It smells just like a cupcake, feels like beauty is actually seeping into my skin, and if you just have to try it, it's safe to take a little taste of. It has to be refrigerated because the ingredients are just that fresh. There are so many different kinds of face masks so even if this one isn't your jam, there are so many others that can fit your skin care needs!
Sara P.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this mask! I wish it was more shelf stable as I felt like I was given a good portion but wasn’t able to use all of it before it expired. I would purchase again when having a girls night with my sisters so we could all use (before it expires). Skin felt nice and soft after! The lush smell is the best part of this mask. Always in rotation.
Jay D.
Des Moines
Everyone would enjoy this mask due to the fact that it has a wonderful aroma of sweet and natural chocolate that anyone could enjoy. I gave it four stars on the account tho it has an amazing scent and does really get rid of acne and excess oil on the skin.  LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
Angela S.
Beverly Hills, CA
My favourite Lush mask! Firstly, it smells like chocolate and dreams - it's so lovely. It leaves your skin so smooth and soft and it's great for people like me with acne-prone skin. The mud really dries up those bad boys. Be careful though, it smells so nice you may be tempted to eat it
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% hands down the only face mask I'll be using from now on! My skin is so temperamental, it's dry around my mouth but oily everywhere else and just produces horrible pimples! I was hesitant about using this mask due to some of the oils but I used it before bed after I'd washed all my make up off and my skin felt so smooth and clean after washing the mask off and I didn't moisturise before I went to bed and woke up the next morning to silky smooth skin with next to no oil on my face, also haven't had any new pimples show up since using this three days ago!
Jenny R.
Lynchburg, VA
For $10 from Lush, this face mask is a great buy! I used it about once a week, and it lasted me for about a month and a half. It smells great, and my skin felt super soft after I used it. It’s one of those masks that dries down, but I never felt like it dried out my skin.
Vicky M.
This mask smells delicious and works great. It feels very refreshing when you out it on since the mask needs to be kept in the refrigerator so it can stay fresh. The price is very good for the mask since it’s under $10. I would definitely recommend this mask.
Alaina C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff literally smells like a chocolate batter. I wanted to eat it. Not only does it smell delicious, it helps with oil control and breakouts. When I'm having skin issue, especially during a certain time of the month, this is my go to product.
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
How hard is this to spread on your face?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I bought Lush Cupcake mask yesterday, but the mask is quite drying and hard to spread around. Does anybody else experience this same problem?
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I hear this is a good mask for blemishes. Has anyone one else tried this mask?
Sadie F.
Does this really work? Does it moisturize your skin? How's the smell?