BY LUSH #4 in Face Masks

If you're a sucker for the strong, scrubby, stimulating type, this coffee-filled mask is just the thing to kick-start your day. Wake up and invigorate your skin and mind with the rich, intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet roasted cocoa extract. Kaolin deeply cleanses impurities from the pores and ground coffee acts as a gentle scrub to buff away dryness and reveal glowing skin beneath. Smooth this one all over your body to feel soft, clean and wonderfully fragrant.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Agave Syrup (Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract) Kaolin Glycerine Coffee Infusion (Coffea arabica) Talc Ground Coffee (Coffea arabica) (Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract) Bentone (Hectorite) Fragrance Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Roasted Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao) Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Caffeine Powder *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask
  • "I love this exfoliator/mask combo. Unlike other mud masks, it didn't dry my skin at all. You put a thin layer on your face and let it dry like a mud mask for 10 minutes, then add a bit of water to your face and rub it in to exfoliate. I was worried it would be too grainy for my sensitive skin, but it works great." in 411 reviews
Val E.
Palm Beach
I think I am one of the VERY few people that DO NOT like this mask at all. I bought this mask because I’v never seen it before to my surprise. When I put this mask on the very first thing that I absolutely hated was the smell. It smells so sweet and when I wash it off I feel ‘dirty’ in a way because I smell like coffee. But other than the smell, I woke up the next day with 3 giant cystic pimples on my forehead. Now this is rare because when I get acne it’s 🚫 NEVER🚫 the cystic type. It’s always the white heads or the ones that aren’t deep. So I have no idea if I’m allergic to something in here or my face reacted to this mask in a bad way, but I threw it out and it’s a no go for me. Love almost every other product from LUSH though!💕
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
If there was only one Lush product I could purchase for the rest of my life, it would be this scrub. Priced at $19.99 for the full sized tub, it's one of the more reasonably priced facial masks in the Lush skincare line.

The fresh coffee aroma pleasant and wakes you right up when you apply this, even if you aren't really a coffee person. The caffeine in the coffee grinds help rejuvenate and perk up your skin and make you glow, and you won't have to worry about the coffee staining your skin.

I love that this is made with agave syrup as a base instead of coconut oil so that it agrees with more people's skin and doesn't clog pores, especially for those of us with combination/oily acne prone skin.

When I use this, I leave this on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off to reveal a beautiful, glowing complexion and smooth skin. This is an excellent physical exfoliant and while I prefer to opt for chemical exfoliants, I only use this when it's absolutely necessary to scrub like crazy! This stuff will make your skin feel like it didn't have any surface issues whatsoever.
Jennifer B.
I cannot get enough of this mask!! It is literally incredible. The best part is when using in the morning, since it smells like coffee, it really helps you wake up if you haven’t had coffee yet! Lol! It’s so refreshing and leaves your skin so smooth and amazing. The results are crazy good. It also lasts very long, I’ve used it maybe 8-10 times already and I still have over half of the product left! You do not have to keep it in the fridge like most of Lush’s face masks. So I just keep it in my bathroom when I need it most. I highly recommend this product to people who have troubled skin or someone who just needs a refreshing face mask/wash.
amina b.
Utica, NY
For sensitive and dry skin, this does wonders. The coffee really does make both me and my skin more awake in appearance. The coffee grounds is a gentle but effective exfoliant. While the price isn’t my favorite, I like to support the brand and know that they do their best. The price is still better than other similar products and the ingredients are definitely better so in the end it is worth it. It always feels fresh and lasts me a long time, too!
Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
Ugh I love this brand!! The coffee face mask smells just like real coffee grounds (go figure) and is smells yummy enough to eat!! I love the scent, and the scrub! Gentle scrub. Makes your face feel rejuvenated and the smell of coffee wakes you up a bit too! The fact that you keep Lush face masks in the fridge is amazing because nothing beats putting on a cold hydrating mask!! Lush also is vegan and all natural which is fantastic!! And they don’t test on animals which I am ALL FOR!! I support them so much. A little more expensive then your local Walmart face masks but is very much well worth your money!!
Leighanna M.
I don't do masks too often my friend came to visit and raved about how much she loved this mask she brought so I could try and I was waiting for the typical cold or lotion like masks but this was more exfoliating and way different than any mask I've ever tried I literally could feel how fresh it made my skin feel despite feeling like a walking frothy espresso drink because the scent will follow you all day (not that it bothers me because I'm all for the smell of coffee) if your looking for an uplifting new kind of mask that makes your skin feel super smooth this is your mask! So inexpensive too!
desiree A.
I got this as a birthday gift and its amazing. It has fine grounds of coffee in it and smells pretty good. It exfoliates the skin but does not dry out your skin. Sometimes my skin can be pretty sensitive or breakout from these products but i didn't break out at all. It left my sensitive skin a little red which is normal because it is an exfoliation product but the redness did not last. I really like how fresh and smooth my skin felt after using this. Another benefit of this is you dont have to just use it on your face, You can use it on your hands, feet, legs, arms. I totally recommend!
Kate C.
Columbus
I have conflicting feelings about this mask. First, it smells just like fresh brewed coffee. So take that as you will. It does make my skin feel soooo soft and smooth after I use it but it is kind of harsh. Feels like something I shouldn’t use on my face, but I wouldn’t want to use such a small container as a body exfoliant (even though I think it would be better that way). Even though it is very harsh I have to say I have never reacted badly or had any major irritation. One other thing is that it is very messy and hard to rinse off and out of the sink. Bottom line-good results but not ideal.
Tori C.
Loganville
I love this product!!!!! I just recently bought this product because a friend of mine with great skin recommended that I try it. There is a small and large size. I got the small because it lasted my friend 6 months. It’s a very good amount for the price! I’ve used it a few times now and I would definitely purchase it again! It has a strong coffee smell (which I love) and it is very exfoliating! It leaves my skin feeling smooth, firm, and my pores feel smaller every time! It also has never made my skin breakout even though my skin’s sensitive. I would highly recommend it.
Sami B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite mask from Lush! Not only does it smell amazing, but it truly works wonders for my skin. I’m a makeup artist and hair stylist so I wear a fairly heavy application of makeup every single day for long hours (12 hours at the very, very least), and over time this has caused my skin to become extremely congested and overall unhappy with me — lots of texture, clogged pores, raised blemishes.... not cute. This mask makes my skin feel completely cleansed and refreshed and has helped me keep my skin issues at a minimum. I have very sensitive skin, and this mask didn’t cause me any issues thankfully. It’s hard to find a good mask and face scrub that doesn’t make my skin feel raw or flare up. I have repurchased this several times and plan on repurchasing again in the future!
Christina A.
I got this mask for Christmas and was wondering how many times a week or month I should wash my face with it. I have dry/acne prone skin and would like to know a good basis to help my skin.
Ellen C.
Marietta, GA
Is this a mask or more of a scrub? It looks gritty so I wasn't sure if it would work as both.
Millie L.
just wondering, are these masks peal off or wash off?
Tiana F.
I've been wanting to try one of Lush's face mask products but don't know which one to pick. Is this good for sensitive skin? Have your results been as great as described? Any other comments or recommendations??
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Haven't tried this yet. Does it feel weird ?