BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLUSH
Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

If you're a sucker for the strong, scrubby, stimulating type, this coffee-filled mask is just the thing to kick-start your day. Wake up and invigorate your skin and mind with the rich, intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet roasted cocoa extract. Kaolin deeply cleanses impurities from the pores and ground coffee acts as a gentle scrub to buff away dryness and reveal glowing skin beneath. Smooth this one all over your body to feel soft, clean and wonderfully fragrant.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Agave Syrup (Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract) Kaolin Glycerine Coffee Infusion (Coffea arabica) Talc Ground Coffee (Coffea arabica) (Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract) Bentone (Hectorite) Fragrance Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Roasted Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao) Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Caffeine Powder *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Does this help with de-puffing? Does it actually make a difference?
How does the cost compare with other masks?
Is this a scrub or a mask?
Start your review of LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask!
Product Highlights
...and rub it in to exfoliate. I was worried it would be too grainy for my sensitive skin, but it works great.in reviews
Sara M.
Irvine, CA
I love this mask so much. It smells AMAZING (people who don't like the smell of coffee and ... something almost cocoa-y beware, it's strong and lingers a little even after it's been washed), feels amazing, and actually works. Very rarely do I see/feel almost instantaneous results with a mask. This is the exception. I store this mask in the fridge to keep it fresh for longer (it also feels really nice and calming when I put it on cold, it helps with any puffiness from sleep if you put it on in the early AM and it just feels really soothing this way). I apply with a mini spatula but fingers work just fine. I rub this mask everywhere on my face and I leave it on for much longer than what's suggested. It's not runny at all so it's a mask you can definitely put on and do your thing, whether that be work or relaxing (I've done both). I leave it on for a long time because it feels and smells nice, plus it dries down so you don't really need to worry about it. I wet it a little and it undries, then rub it around lightly for gentle physical exfoliation from the actual coffee grounds. Then I fully wash it off. This leaves my skin feeling soooo soft and nice every time. It also has clay which means it cleans your pores too. I also get many compliments on how glowy my skin looks the day of and a few days after I wear the mask. Obviously the effects don't last forever but it still feels really nice.
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Claire M.
This stuff is amazing. It’s a great exfoliant and it smells exactly like a cup of coffee, which is great! I do not recommend using this before bed because it really does wake you up! Lol! I would definitely buy this again once I run out!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,344 reviews
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Jolie D.
This is an exfoliating mask from Lush, a tub of it retails for $11.95. It is made from actual coffee so it’s ground coffee, caffeine powder, and coffee infusion as well as fragrance additives, kaolin, and glycerine. It smells like a freshly roasted cup of coffee. The kaoilin detoxifies the skin and draws out impurities from pores while the coffee acts as a exfoliating scrub. It wakes up tired complexions and buffs away dry, dead skin cells from your face/body. You apply it, leave it on for 10-15 minutes, and wash it off while gently rubbing it into your skin. You do not need to refrigerate this. I have normal/lightly dry skin and found this to be quite drying. It works well but I really needed to moisturize well after use.
Jasmine B.
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Jasmine B.
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Jasmine B.
I had to buy this mask as soon as I saw it because I am obsessed with anything coffee. It literally smells like a big strong cup of coffee!! It has all these lovely coffee grinds and it’s easy to spread on your face. It kind of has a pudding consistency. It gives you a good scrub which may not be good for gentle faces. It does make a mess with the grinds when you wash it off but otherwise worth it!
brklyn S.
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by brklyn S.
This is a fantastic scrub and the smell is invigorating. Just like a cup of coffee. The application is amazing, the coffee grounds are the perfect texture without feeling like you are damaging your skin. After application, my skin is soft and smooth.⁣⁣⁣⁣
zumer K.
Alpharetta, GA
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by zumer K.
Glad to have tried one of LUSH face mask. This is the most talked about. This has an excellent & extensive aroma of coffee, agave, vanilla. The top of the 5.2oz environment friendly container worked as an awesome pick me up. This is okay if your someone who is struggling with acne scaring. Definitely do not rub this into the skin . It allows full movement of the facial muscles.
Angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Angelica G.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
First time using a lush product! I love it! It’s not just a mask but a scrub too! It smells so much like coffee because it has real coffee grinds! It can be a little harsh if you’re not gentle but it makes my face brighten up and glow right after I wash it off! I will definitely be buying again!!
Lupe M.
Redding, CA
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Lupe M.
Mid day Coffee! Break! Last night was a rough night with sick baby so, what better dose of addition pick me upper than a face mask. And, with coffee!! What can be better? Love the ground coffee scrubs to exfoliate and remove all the dead, tired cells. The scent of coffee is lovely, the after feeling is amazing, smooth, awake , clean face. Definitely repurchasing soon. -not gifted
Maliha C.
Newton, MA
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Maliha C.
I love lush products and have been using them for a long time. This is the only exfoliating masks I use on my face. It is natural and smell amazing. It is a bit pricey for a face mask but you get what you pay for. Will keep buying.
Melanie M.
Goodyear, AZ
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Melanie M.
If you love coffee this products for you. I’ve always wanted to try out lush products for the reason that’s it’s more clean makeup care. Their known for their bath bombs. But I came across this and wanted to try it purely for the reason it’s coffee. For anyone who doesn’t like a strong smell. That might be a take a away for you. It’s a good and hydrating mask when you let it sit. I use this primarily when I need to relax or need to do a deep clean in my skin. It does the job so well

471 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...