LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

If you're a sucker for the strong, scrubby, stimulating type, this coffee-filled mask is just the thing to kick-start your day. Wake up and invigorate your skin and mind with the rich, intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet roasted cocoa extract. Kaolin deeply cleanses impurities from the pores and ground coffee acts as a gentle scrub to buff away dryness and reveal glowing skin beneath. Smooth this one all over your body to feel soft, clean and wonderfully fragrant.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Agave Syrup (Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract) Kaolin Glycerine Coffee Infusion (Coffea arabica) Talc Ground Coffee (Coffea arabica) (Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract) Bentone (Hectorite) Fragrance Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Roasted Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao) Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Caffeine Powder *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

How many times a week do you use it on your face?
What does it smellllll like ?
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask Has anyone ever use lush masks and other body products. I’ve only ever used their bath bombs and I’ve loved them but wanna try others from this company. What would you recommend trying! Looking to try anything!?
Start your review of LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask!
Product Highlights
...and rub it in to exfoliate. I was worried it would be too grainy for my sensitive skin, but it works great.in reviews
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Claire M.
This stuff is amazing. It’s a great exfoliant and it smells exactly like a cup of coffee, which is great! I do not recommend using this before bed because it really does wake you up! Lol! I would definitely buy this again once I run out!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,384 reviews
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Jolie D.
This is an exfoliating mask from Lush, a tub of it retails for $11.95. It is made from actual coffee so it’s ground coffee, caffeine powder, and coffee infusion as well as fragrance additives, kaolin, and glycerine. It smells like a freshly roasted cup of coffee. The kaoilin detoxifies the skin and draws out impurities from pores while the coffee acts as a exfoliating scrub. It wakes up tired complexions and buffs away dry, dead skin cells from your face/body. You apply it, leave it on for 10-15 minutes, and wash it off while gently rubbing it into your skin. You do not need to refrigerate this. I have normal/lightly dry skin and found this to be quite drying. It works well but I really needed to moisturize well after use.
brklyn S.
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by brklyn S.
This is a fantastic scrub and the smell is invigorating. Just like a cup of coffee. The application is amazing, the coffee grounds are the perfect texture without feeling like you are damaging your skin. After application, my skin is soft and smooth.⁣⁣⁣⁣
zumAR K.
Alpharetta, GA
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by zumAR K.
Glad to have tried one of LUSH face mask. This is the most talked about. This has an excellent & extensive aroma of coffee, agave, vanilla. The top of the 5.2oz environment friendly container worked as an awesome pick me up. This is okay if your someone who is struggling with acne scaring. Definitely do not rub this into the skin . It allows full movement of the facial muscles.
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
First time using a lush product! I love it! It’s not just a mask but a scrub too! It smells so much like coffee because it has real coffee grinds! It can be a little harsh if you’re not gentle but it makes my face brighten up and glow right after I wash it off! I will definitely be buying again!!
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Melanie B.
If you love coffee this products for you. I’ve always wanted to try out lush products for the reason that’s it’s more clean makeup care. Their known for their bath bombs. But I came across this and wanted to try it purely for the reason it’s coffee. For anyone who doesn’t like a strong smell. That might be a take a away for you. It’s a good and hydrating mask when you let it sit. I use this primarily when I need to relax or need to do a deep clean in my skin. It does the job so well
Tristen V.
Duncanville , TX
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Tristen V.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I have fairly sensitive skin so I have difficulty finding exfoliating face masks that are not irritating. Cup O' Coffee is a WIN! This face mask is gentle, moisturizing, exfoliating and invigorating all in one.LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask LUSH
Tiffany Lauren M.
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Tiffany Lauren M.
The Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask is a highly valued skincare product of mine. I received the mask/scrub as gift from my awesome twin brother and I haven't stopped using it since. What I love most about the Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask is that it's packed with natural ingredients, it smells good and it leaves my skin super soft.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Melissa B.
My daughter told me I looked like I had poop on my face and then asked if she could do a face mask too 😜😂❤️ I bought this face mask yesterday and had to try it immediately. It smells SO good, just like a latte. I don’t love the fact that talc is one of the ingredients, but I’m going to give it a shot. After the first use, it didn’t irritate my skin at all which is good. This mask is smooth and creamy and applies nicely. It didn’t tingle or burn or have any adverse effects while I had it on. I left it on for 15 minutes and then rinsed it off with warm water, massaging it into my skin as I rinsed. You could feel the exfoliation of the coffee and afterwards my skin felt taut but not dry at all. Overall, I would definitely recommend this mask!!
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is one of our favorite Lush masks! I LOVE the potent coffee bean and cocoa smell! I mainly use this mask on my face but you can use it on your whole body too. The downside is that it’s super messy! This is an exfoliating mask and it leaves your skin feeling so soft afterwards. BONUS: It’s self preserving unlike Lush’s fresh face masks, so you don’t need to keep it in the frig! Check our our collection of Lush soaps on top of the shower behind us, we’re a little obsessed! 😍 #Lushcosmetics LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

459 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor L.
West Babylon, NY
il y a un mois
Megan W. il y a un mois
Their massage bars are really nice! I love the Happy Hippy shower gel and their Mask of Magnaminty is nice if you have acne prone skin.
Selma L.
St Petersburg, FL
il y a 5 mois
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois
No it doesn’t help with dark spots
Mara S.
Napoli, NA
il y a 6 mois
Cecilia G. il y a 6 mois
Slightly off topic but the lush leave in hair conditioner is amazing 😍