BY LUSH #3 in Face Masks

If you're a sucker for the strong, scrubby, stimulating type, this coffee-filled mask is just the thing to kick-start your day. Wake up and invigorate your skin and mind with the rich, intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet roasted cocoa extract. Kaolin deeply cleanses impurities from the pores and ground coffee acts as a gentle scrub to buff away dryness and reveal glowing skin beneath. Smooth this one all over your body to feel soft, clean and wonderfully fragrant.

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go

ingredients

Agave Syrup (Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract) Kaolin Glycerine Coffee Infusion (Coffea arabica) Talc Ground Coffee (Coffea arabica) (Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract) Bentone (Hectorite) Fragrance Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Roasted Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao) Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Caffeine Powder *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask
  • "I love this exfoliator/mask combo. Unlike other mud masks, it didn't dry my skin at all. You put a thin layer on your face and let it dry like a mud mask for 10 minutes, then add a bit of water to your face and rub it in to exfoliate. I was worried it would be too grainy for my sensitive skin, but it works great." in 411 reviews
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
So this was the first product I think I genuinely fell in love with off a random whim, and it was funny bc the first pick is the first time I ever saw it , I was whining to my boyfriend about not getting coffee before we got to the mall that morning , and jokingly he points and is like, “go take a whif of that coffee sh*t and get your fix” 😒 But Joke was on him bc he opened up the Lush gates that very moment 🤣 He knows better than to let me loose lol the first thing I noticed was the potent smell. It was amazing ! I begged and he grabbed me one since it was his fault anyways lmao It’s now become a regular to my shower regimen 🖤 I won’t lie , I does look like you’ve smears a lil poo on your face, but the soft skin and glow is worth it 🤣 I love the usual lush packaging as it stays clean and deals shut which keeps moisture out which keeps the products fresh, and as usual my number one fave thing about LUSH is if you return 5 empty tubs, you get 1 free 😍 If it’s free , it’s for me !!
Val E.
Palm Beach
I think I am one of the VERY few people that DO NOT like this mask at all. I bought this mask because I’v never seen it before to my surprise. When I put this mask on the very first thing that I absolutely hated was the smell. It smells so sweet and when I wash it off I feel ‘dirty’ in a way because I smell like coffee. But other than the smell, I woke up the next day with 3 giant cystic pimples on my forehead. Now this is rare because when I get acne it’s 🚫 NEVER🚫 the cystic type. It’s always the white heads or the ones that aren’t deep. So I have no idea if I’m allergic to something in here or my face reacted to this mask in a bad way, but I threw it out and it’s a no go for me. Love almost every other product from LUSH though!💕
Jamiee D.
Rocky Point, NY
This mask is a MOMS BEST FRIEND! Having two children (one being an infant) I am usually missing out on my beauty rest, but thanks to this mask no-one would even know! I apply in the morning due to the coffee scent and ingredients being very invigorating. This mask not only helps wake me up, but leaves my skin looking nice and refreshed as well as helps with my dark circles (thank goodness!) The scrub is a tad rough, but I prefer my scrubs/masks that way. I have combination  and sensitive skin and it works wonders for me. If your considering purchasing I highly recommend going to Lush and requesting a free sample of it, you'll be hooked!
Bridget J.
Clovis
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This mask works SO so good! It leaves my skin feeling so soft every time I’ve used it! Everything about this product is great besides the smell which is why it got a 4/5 stars! It’s not terrible, but it’s not the type of coffee smell I expected it to have and it’s just not very good coffee smell to me. Not sure if I got a dud or that’s just truly the smell. Still definitely worth the purchase and I would definitely repurchase it again! It exfoliates the skin very well leaving it super soft would be good for all skin types!
Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
Ugh I love this brand!! The coffee face mask smells just like real coffee grounds (go figure) and is smells yummy enough to eat!! I love the scent, and the scrub! Gentle scrub. Makes your face feel rejuvenated and the smell of coffee wakes you up a bit too! The fact that you keep Lush face masks in the fridge is amazing because nothing beats putting on a cold hydrating mask!! Lush also is vegan and all natural which is fantastic!! And they don’t test on animals which I am ALL FOR!! I support them so much. A little more expensive then your local Walmart face masks but is very much well worth your money!!
Kate C.
Columbus
I have conflicting feelings about this mask. First, it smells just like fresh brewed coffee. So take that as you will. It does make my skin feel soooo soft and smooth after I use it but it is kind of harsh. Feels like something I shouldn’t use on my face, but I wouldn’t want to use such a small container as a body exfoliant (even though I think it would be better that way). Even though it is very harsh I have to say I have never reacted badly or had any major irritation. One other thing is that it is very messy and hard to rinse off and out of the sink. Bottom line-good results but not ideal.
Sami B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite mask from Lush! Not only does it smell amazing, but it truly works wonders for my skin. I’m a makeup artist and hair stylist so I wear a fairly heavy application of makeup every single day for long hours (12 hours at the very, very least), and over time this has caused my skin to become extremely congested and overall unhappy with me — lots of texture, clogged pores, raised blemishes.... not cute. This mask makes my skin feel completely cleansed and refreshed and has helped me keep my skin issues at a minimum. I have very sensitive skin, and this mask didn’t cause me any issues thankfully. It’s hard to find a good mask and face scrub that doesn’t make my skin feel raw or flare up. I have repurchased this several times and plan on repurchasing again in the future!
Korina K.
Longview , WA
This Cup O Coffee product I have reviewed personally on many different people as I am avid coffee drinker this only felt natural LOL. This product is great for once or twice a week face and body DEEP exfoliating as the coffee grounds tend to be coarse which can be little too much for sensitive skin. Personally I love it!! I also tried this out on a past boyfriend who had breakouts on his back and was Native American skin type he struggled with oily patches on his face and back. I had him using this daily on his back and within days his skin was fully restored balance and continues to use weekly 2-4 times a week ! Smells amazing too!
Arielle A.
Edmond, OK
First off, the SMELL of this was AMAZING. The coffee is so potent that it immediately wakes you up, so I would not recommend using this before bedtime. I love that it is made with fresh ingredients, but because of this you'll have to fridge whatever you don't use and use the rest by the expiration date (I believe it's about a week) but it is so completely worth it. It's energizing and really evens out my skin. One of the things I like about it is the coffee grinds. When you're washing the mask off, the grinds can act as an exfoliated and give your skin that extra something. Great for people who have morning skincare routines.
Natalie K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
When I first started using this face mask, I loved it. It made my skin feel smooth and bright. However, I switched my birth control while I had this product and the effects changed. Every time I used the scrub, I would break out terribly the next day. After speaking with an associate at my local LUSH, they confirmed that other customers had similar concerns. If you are on birth control, I would suggest asking for a sample first to see how it reacts with your skin. If you are not on birth control, I highly recommend this coffee scrub!
Christina A.
I got this mask for Christmas and was wondering how many times a week or month I should wash my face with it. I have dry/acne prone skin and would like to know a good basis to help my skin.
Millie L.
just wondering, are these masks peal off or wash off?
Ellen C.
Hazard, KY
Is this a mask or more of a scrub? It looks gritty so I wasn't sure if it would work as both.
Tiana F.
I've been wanting to try one of Lush's face mask products but don't know which one to pick. Is this good for sensitive skin? Have your results been as great as described? Any other comments or recommendations??
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this worth the price?