LUSH Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs

by LUSH

Glacially good breath is mint to be. In fact, it's on the tipple your tongue. Make yours a double shot of mint for an intoxicating blast of icy coolness. Malic acid tickles your tastebuds with a smooth, juicy flavour, and enhances the spicy exhileration of bracing peppermint oil. Not shaken, not stirred: just straight up ice-cool refreshment.

Do these really work? They seem like an eco alternative but I question the effectiveness.
hey guys! does anyone know if the lush mouthwash tabs work well? my boyfriend uses the tom’s mouthwash religiously, and wants to switch to something more natural. any thoughts? thanks!
Are these vegan?
Start your review of LUSH Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs!
How would you rate this product?
Sagamore Bch, MA
For all those mint lovers out there, LUSH Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs is your go to self-preserving, vegan mouthwash tabs! Just swish a little water in your mouth, bite the tab, and freshness will fill your entire mouth. I will say, that it does take some getting used to because this isn’t your everyday mouthwash. Personally I’m not a huge mouthwash user so I don’t think I will be purchasing this product again. But it is perfect for on the go dinner dates! It retails at $9.95 for 1.5 oz which is plenty for me. Would I recommend to a friend? Sure thing. Great for on the go, lasts a while, and has a minty punch. That sounds like a bargain.
Wall Township, NJ
These are the greatest!  I love all the mouthwash tabs from lush.  I know I have to focus on these, but please definitely check out the charcoal for whitening!!  The mouthwash tabs are great for something simple like you are on the road, camping, etc.  I love lush, if you want to try they will give you some to sample in the store!! Check it out
I live these tabs because it's like a normal minty mouthwash without the harshness. I dont use it too often unless my mouth tastes real bad for some reason. It's really good but may not be good for someone with sensitive teeth/gums.
Not for this flavor, but for the lemon one. Very very nice! I was kinda nervous to try it as I wasn't too sure about a lemon mouthwash, but the lemon and mint was a nice mix! It reminded me of lemonade with mint! I also got a hint of what could be licorice as well? But couldn't tell to be exact! My breath felt refreshed and my mouth felt clean after I used it! They were also surprisingly very easy to use as well!
Fort Wayne, IN
LUSH Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs uploaded by Hugh Spencer L.
Crème De Menthe mouthwash tabs are awesome! I wasn’t sure about these or the Boom! toothy tabs but the sales girl convinced me to try them. I’ve very happy with both of them. Being a business professional they are so easy to use so I keep them in my pocket at work. I never know where I’ll be so having one or two on hand is way better than a bottle of mouthwash.
I love these mouthwash tabs they don't burn your mouth they are smooth and they leave your breath minty if u eat say tuna or something that makes your breath smell this will remove the scent and replace it with a minty fresh scent like you just brushed your mouth again
These tabs are great! They take some getting used to, but once you do you will love them. You pop a tab in your mouth, take a small sip of water, and chew the tab and swish it around. I keep them in my purse to freshen my breath on the run. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and breath super minty fresh.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
It has a nice menthol flavor (nothing overpowering) and foams up a little, just enough for the mouthwash purpose. Its light and perfect for travelling purposes and I always use it during vacations and small trips!
These are amazing!! Mouthwash tabs are the way for me, especially from Lush! Vegan, fresh made and cruelty free! ❤ these babies taste like spearmint and are fabulous for on the go. Highly highly recommend
This are a must have! Always leaves my breath smelling fresh! I bought it from a Lush store after it was recommended by a worker there. I use it when ever I need to freshen up my breath real quick!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...