LUSH Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs uploaded by Hugh Spencer L.

BY LUSH

Glacially good breath is mint to be. In fact, it's on the tipple your tongue. Make yours a double shot of mint for an intoxicating blast of icy coolness. Malic acid tickles your tastebuds with a smooth, juicy flavour, and enhances the spicy exhileration of bracing peppermint oil. Not shaken, not stirred: just straight up ice-cool refreshment.

Hugh Spencer L.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Crème De Menthe mouthwash tabs are awesome! I wasn’t sure about these or the Boom! toothy tabs but the sales girl convinced me to try them. I’ve very happy with both of them. Being a business professional they are so easy to use so I keep them in my pocket at work. I never know where I’ll be so having one or two on hand is way better than a bottle of mouthwash.
Autumn T.
Using these mouthwash tabs was like eating poop. It would smell really wierd, and then when you put it in your mouth you would instantly regret it. It would be hard for me to swallow the tabs, cause it tasted so bad. Overall, I would not recommend this product to anyone trying to whiten their teeth. 😑😑
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Awesome job lush!
They have an refreshening effect even without alcohol!
But the probably greatest advantage is that I can take that stuff in my hand luggage on a plain!!!
Tyler C.
Not for this flavor, but for the lemon one.

Very very nice! I was kinda nervous to try it as I wasn't too sure about a lemon mouthwash, but the lemon and mint was a nice mix!

It reminded me of lemonade with mint!

I also got a hint of what could be licorice as well? But couldn't tell to be exact!

My breath felt refreshed and my mouth felt clean after I used it! They were also surprisingly very easy to use as well!
Andrea D.
I love these mouthwash tabs they don't burn your mouth they are smooth and they leave your breath minty if u eat say tuna or something that makes your breath smell this will remove the scent and replace it with a minty fresh scent like you just brushed your mouth again
Valerie W.
These tabs are great! They take some getting used to, but once you do you will love them. You pop a tab in your mouth, take a small sip of water, and chew the tab and swish it around. I keep them in my purse to freshen my breath on the run. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and breath super minty fresh.
Jade S.
Interesting and an innovative beauty product. Definitely something different. I went out on a limb with buying this product and it's  honestly just weird and funky. Haha if you like trying new stuff give it a go. Just pop one in your mouth or dissolve it in a cup of water and swish.
Jhooné B.
Mountain Home, AR
LOVED this product! Fresh breath & it lasted a lot longer than normal mints do! I had fresh minty breath for hours! I'll be buying more of these soon!
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Love the idea, but WAYYYY to strong for me. Of course the 14 year old loved it. I would use a milder version.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
These are awesome they are convenient and they do what they say they would do I will be buying more soon
Tamara L.
Broken Arrow, OK
How well do these work? I love their foot products and am curious to see if these are as good!
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
Do you have to rinse with water after these ? or can you just use on on the way somewhere and that's it?
Kat S.
Estero, FL
Are this minty? And if so how strong?
Joy C.
Waco, TX
So is it like toothpaste or just good breath?
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Are these any good? are the gum?