LUSH Crème de Menthe Mouthwash uploaded by Arantxa d.

BY LUSH

Anytime you'd like to freshen things up, pop a Crème De Menthe tab in your mouth! This solid mouthwash tab fizzes like a mini bath bomb on the tip of your tongue—simply put one in your mouth, take a sip of water, nibble the tab, and swish before spitting out. Its stimulating double-shot of peppermint powder and peppermint oil leaves mouths tingly-fresh and invigorated.

How to use: Whenever you'd like a little oral refreshment, pop one tab into your mouth and take a sip of water to start the fizz. Nibble and swish before spitting out. Alternatively, dissolve one tab in a small amount of water and use for swishing.

ingredients

Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous Sodium Bicarbonate Silica Citric Acid Sorbitol Malic Acid Glycerine Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) (Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Powder) Xylitol Flavor (Fragrance) Menthol Crystals (Menthol) Peppermint Oil (Mentha Arvensis) Peppermint Powder (Mentha Piperita) *Limonene Frosty Holly Lustre (Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Blue 1 (Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Blue 1 Lake) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Hannah A.
Portland, OR
These are a great concept. I have tried two flavors and not been in love with either but I still use them because they are easy and I can even use them on the go! You just pop one in your mouth and crunch it in your teeth with water and swish! Very fresh and nice that’s it’s all vegan too. Not super harsh chemicals in your mouth. This flavor is okay! It’s month but it is suppose to resemble a creamy texture(?) which I don’t love. It is very refreshing though.
Nicole  S.
Toms River, NJ
I really like these. I heard people say the mint is too powerful but I didn’t find that to be true. I enjoy mint flavored things tho. I think this will be great if you are traveling esp since it’s not a liquid. I like keeping these in my purse when I want to freshen up since I don’t have to worry about a liquid spilling everywhere
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I loved this mouthwash. I use it every morning before work. This makes my teeth look even whiter. The smell is just completely fantastic. My mouth smells good and I have good breath for the rest of the day.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Easy and effective. This is a great alternative to get fresh breath and trust it to last. Nothing hard or painful about this.
Kendra T.
These little mints have so much power. With one and some water, my breath stays fresh and my teeth feel clean.
Audrey P.
Baltimore
These are awesome for travel! They can’t spill in your purse and create a mess. And they’re actually strong!
Anastasia J.
Edmonton
These are extremely weird when you first try them but if you're looking for a natural alternative to mouthwash, you should take a trip down to lush and scoop some of these bad boys
LUSH Creme De Menthe Mouthwash Tabs
Neru Y.
Brampton, ON
I don’t know i think the mint is too strong I would have NEVER thought a mint flavour would be too strong it does the job but I personally did not like it which was very disappointing but I’d say if you wanted to try it take a sample!
Danielle M.
Kamloops
Super strong and refreshing just the way a mouthwash should be. Can take these in your purse and not be bothered while travelling.