Elaine R.
Elaine R.

Why are these such popular products, what makes the so great?
Chealsea S.
Chealsea S.
Feb. 25, 2014, 9:30 a.m.
Amazing company and equally amazing products. Knowing my product is handmade and gives me the name/date of the individual/time it was made is even better. They do not test on animals!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Feb. 24, 2014, 3:39 p.m.
Lush doesn't test on animals, however NOT everything in the store is vegan. In addition to making great products, Lush also supports a lot of great charities and environmental causes. I like their products for some things. For certain products, I have recommendations from a dermatologist or know of chemicals that can do the job better (ie, I'm not giving up my drugstore moisturizer with hyaluronic acid). For a lot of things though, Lush's products contain ingredients that are natural and better for your skin. I like that instead of just containing things that make your skin feel good temporarily, their ingredients really sink in well. I have tried many of their products, and while some were better for my skin type than others, all of them were great and I didn't have any that were completely ineffective. Plus, they smell and feel amazingly luxurious.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Feb. 19, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
The products are not only good but very eco-friendly, meaning friendly to your body as well. It's worth it to try out the products, and many of the solids can be cut individually to a good "trial" size. Plus, you can try them in store!
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Feb. 18, 2014, 11:56 p.m.
They are handmade and the products are made with the freshest ingredients. Everything is edible and everything is vegan. The employees are always so nice and happy to help, they will let you test some of the products in store to see how you like them. They DO NOT test on animals. Everything smells amazing and works so well!
Cailee W.
Cailee W.
Feb. 13, 2014, 11:15 p.m.
The products are all handmade in Canada. They have a 14 month life or less and contain the freshest ingredients as possible. My favorite thing is: THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Most Lush employees are very bubbly and excited to tell you about the products. If you are a newbie, I suggest you go to your nearest Lush to get the full experience. It's like no other!

Join Now