Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

What is your favorite LUSH moisturizer?

Emily A.
Emily A.
8 months, 1 week ago
Celestial! I use it daily and will never stop, unless they discontinue it...*knock on wood* I have sensitive skin and no longer break out. It leaves my skin soft, moisturized and heavenly!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
I too like Lemon Flutter, but I think the container is too big. I can't use it all by the expiration date. The facial moisturizers are just the right size.
Carin K.
Carin K.
4 years, 12 months ago
Celestial. I have combination skin, and it's been great--moisturizes the dry spots, and doesn't make the oilier areas worse.
Claire W.
Claire W.
Novi, MI
5 years ago
Lemony Flutter cuticle butter. I also like the Charity Pot.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
5 years, 3 months ago
Sympathy for the skin. Feels great and smells yummy.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
5 years, 8 months ago
Dream Cream for the body - its a soft lavender-y moisturizer that absorbs nicely and doesn't interfere with another perfume. For the face, Gorgeous smells so good! (neroli) but it's too much for my face. I dig cosmic lad because it's handy for my face and my short hair. It smells good, marketed toward the guys but this girly girl loves it.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Bethlehem, PA
Sympathy for the skin
Rayne F.
Rayne F.
Ottawa, ON
5 years, 9 months ago
Imperialis! perfect for my combination skin
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Renton, WA
5 years, 9 months ago
Enzymion for my face, and Charity Pot for body.
Alia P.
Alia P.
London , Ontario
5 years, 9 months ago
Enzymion for face and Potion for body (love the scent!)