Molly R.
Molly R.
What bath bomb is your favorite? I've never used one and I need some advice before I buy one.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Feb. 18, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Honey bee!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Jan. 26, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
I love big blue but if you don't like seaweed then i wouldn't get it but i wanted to stay in the bath forever.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Jan. 22, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
Butterball because it has oils in it that moisturizer more than the other ones. Also I really like the honey I washed my kids bathbomb because it's my favorite soap scent from Lush.
courtney v.
courtney v.
Jan. 16, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Sex bomb was the first bath bomb I've tried, and I fell in love with it! The scent is absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for some with glitter I'd recommend Intergalactic,Frozen, and Yoga! I normally cut these in half because they are so glittery and the price is a little higher than others. Twilight is a good one to put in right before bed. It is really relaxing :) All their bath bombs are fabulous!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Jan. 16, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Definitely try the sex bomb smells amazing and looks so pretty it's the pink and purple one with a little rose inside it.