Jaylene P.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA

Lush have some of my favorite products but which are your favorites?
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
June 25, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
I absolutely love Lush's Charity Pot because of the fact that all the proceeds are donated and it smells very nice, and i love their all their coal products, face masks, soap bars, etc.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
June 10, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
I love all things Lush but my absolute favorite things are Karma soap, Silky Underwear dusting powder, and rose jam shower gel!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Aug. 9, 2013, 11:52 p.m.
Honey I Washed the Kids, Sea Vegetable, Big Blue, and Buffy. I all depends on my mood really. The massage bars are all fantastic as well.
Viviana V.
Viviana V.
Aug. 5, 2013, 4:50 p.m.
The bath bombs!
Claire W.
Claire W.
July 13, 2013, 12:58 p.m.
Lemony Flutter cuticle butter.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
June 21, 2013, 11:32 p.m.
BATH BOMBS <3 First would most likely be the amazing butterball. Then Twilight, I love the smell so much. Ickle Baby Bot is great for when I wanna relax ~ My fiance also likes it. CLEANSERS <3 I used to use Herbalism every day for a while and I loved it. I eventually tried other kinds too that I came to love ~ Angels on Bare Skin and Dark Angels and Fresh Pharmacy ~ They are all really great c: And my favorite out of the cleansers. TONERS <3 Any of the Tea Trea one's are my all time favorite. MOISTURIZERS <3 The only moisturizer I've used is Celestial ~ but I would love to try any of the other ones some day. FRESH FACE MASKS <3 I really really really love the masks. My favorites are cupcake, cosmetic warrior, and catastrophe cosmetic !! <3 I still have so much more to try but these are some of my favorite!
Tamanna I.
Tamanna I.
June 21, 2013, 8:12 a.m.
Soap... such a heavenly thing
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
April 8, 2013, 4:54 p.m.
Therapy is my therapy. <3
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Dec. 8, 2012, 7:36 p.m.
Lavender shampoo bar and the popcorn lip scrub!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Nov. 20, 2012, 8:17 p.m.
I love their cosmetics line. Charm is a great color for me to use as blush
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Oct. 11, 2012, 8:07 a.m.
Buffy Bar - leaves me skin feeling amazing & so smooth. Mint Julips Lip Scrub - tasty,& fun. HoneyTrap lip balm - so nice. Apply this after the lip scrub & your lips are awesome!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Oct. 10, 2012, 3:52 p.m.
I like the lotion bars. Yummm.
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Oct. 10, 2012, 3:26 p.m.
Bath bombs....I cannot walk by that store without buying at least 2 of them.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Oct. 10, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
Pretty much any of the bath bombs that don't have glitter, or Gorgeous moisturizer!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Oct. 9, 2012, 4:54 p.m.
My 2 favorite things from Lush are hands down the Honey I Washed the Kids soap and the Buffy Moisture Bar. They are the only 2 products I am always stocked up on.
Alia P.
Alia P.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:33 p.m.
Flying Fox shower Gel and New shampoo bar
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
R&B and their Cupcake Mask! So great.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:19 p.m.
Cinders bath bomb and glogg shower gel (:
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Oct. 8, 2012, 12:52 p.m.
Ultra bland face wash is the best
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:56 a.m.
All their soaps
Nyssa N.
Nyssa N.
Oct. 6, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Enzymion face lotion is amazing! Also the Ocean Salt face scrub is the best thing EVER!
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Oct. 6, 2012, 6:10 p.m.
The comforter bubble bar, dark angels face wash, cup cake face mask, ugh and so many more lol :D
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:35 a.m.
Rockstar Soap and Cupcake Face Mask!
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 4:13 a.m.
Lemony Flutter, Skin Drink, R&B Hair Moisturizer, Whoosh Shower Jelly, Coconut Deodorant Powder, and about a hundred others!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 6:55 p.m.
Oh how I love to talk about my favorite lush products! For my face - I start off in the AM with bare angels which is a very gentle cleanser. In the evening I use "9 to 5", which is a lotion I apply with a cotton round. It smells amazing and is so gentle! It is like a makeup remover, face wash, and moisturizer all in one. If needed, as I have severe combination skin, I use tea tree toner and grease lightning, which is an acne gel. I use only LUSH deodorant. I begin which Aromarant: a bar deodorant with a very woodsy smell. I then brush on T'ao - a deodorant powder which smells just as good as their gorilla perfumes. My favorite shower staples are The Olive Branch shower gel and their varied shower jellies. There aren't many LUSH products that I don't use -- you can't go wrong with LUSH!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Oct. 5, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
Lemony Flutter, Rub Rub Rub, SWEET LIPS!
Calista F.
Calista F.
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:58 p.m.
I love, love, love Coal Face Soap, Dark Angels mask and the twilight bath bomb.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:55 p.m.
Lemon Flutter!!!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:09 p.m.
I used to hate the Mint Julips lip scrub but now I really love it. I just sort of got the hang of using it and it does such a nice job of exfoliating my lips and the minty taste is a great touch.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:47 p.m.
The butterball bath bomb and the mint lip scrub !!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:11 p.m.
I love the sexy peel soap, Dorothy bubble bar, and the shampoo bars!
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Oct. 4, 2012, 3:28 p.m.
I love the Mint Julips lip scrub! Smells delicious and isn't too harsh of an exfoliant.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Oct. 4, 2012, 12:32 p.m.
I love their bath bombs (especially Dragon's Egg - so pretty!), toothy tabs, and bubble bars (the Comforter ftw!)
Sade T.
Sade T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
My favorite product from lush is definitely the Mask Of Magnaminty. It leaves my skin feeling clean and over time it has removed dark spots.
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:58 a.m.
I love the blueberry face mask. Always so much fun to use and makes my face feel clean and smooth
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
I love their soaps!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:40 a.m.
Love the bath bombs I love rose Queen and I love their soaps such as sexy peel Sultana of soap which is amazing !!!
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:03 a.m.
Twillight bath bomb!
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Oct. 3, 2012, 5:45 p.m.
I would have to say, I love the dreamtime bath melt and all of the bath bombs
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Oct. 3, 2012, 5:12 p.m.
I love Lemony Flutter and R&B
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Oct. 3, 2012, 2:40 p.m.
Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, Demon in the Dark Soap, Dream Cream, Any bubble bar or bath bomb.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Oct. 3, 2012, 1:24 p.m.
Sexy peel soap, Wiccy Magic musles massage bar, Buffy, king of skin
Skye S.
Skye S.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:23 p.m.
The Curly Wurly shampoo, lip scrubs, and Whoosh! shower jelly are my current faves.
Antonya D.
Antonya D.
Oct. 3, 2012, 10:19 a.m.
I love the ocean salt scrub, the sugar lip scrubs, and dark angels face wash
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oct. 3, 2012, 7:07 a.m.
I love the idea of the Fresh Face Masks, though I have had some issues with them in the past (Catastrophe Cosmetic is, counter intuitively, very irritating & burned my skin!) I do like Oatfix, if for no other reason than the banana bread smell!
Christina Marie M.
Christina Marie M.
Oct. 2, 2012, 6:41 p.m.
My favorite products are definitely: Ocean Salt & the Mask of Magnaminty! I use both during my weekly face routine. Excellent exfoliant and cleansing!
Jade P.
Jade P.
Oct. 2, 2012, 1:58 p.m.
I like the soap - especially in 'honey I washed the kids'
Candi E.
Candi E.
Oct. 2, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Butterball bath bomb, fresh pharmacy soap and solid shampoos

Join Now