Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Gilmer, TX

I've never tried Lush before. What's your favorite product/ what should I try?
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Dec. 5, 2013, 12:18 a.m.
The food face masks! I love the blueberry, oatmeal and lettuce ones. I love mask of magnaminty for all skin types. There skincare products specifically are my favorite. I also just bought their bubble gum lipscrub! Tasty and works great!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Dec. 2, 2013, 7:51 p.m.
I love their solid perfumes! I have about 4!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Nov. 30, 2013, 4:44 p.m.
Love the lip scrubs and the face wash!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Nov. 28, 2013, 9:41 p.m.
My favorite product is the sugar lip scrub as well as the Rehab shampoo
JAmes H.
JAmes H.
Nov. 25, 2013, 2:14 a.m.
Face washes!
Bhavini G.
Bhavini G.
Nov. 13, 2013, 7:21 p.m.
The lip scrubs and bath bombs are my favorite.
Rita W.
Rita W.
Nov. 8, 2013, 10:50 p.m.
I love all the bath fizz balls and the fresh foot mask is awesome!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Nov. 6, 2013, 3:32 p.m.
You cannot go wrong with any product, as a avid user I have never purchased anything I didn't love. My favorite is the Fairy Godmother soap its a Swedish Fish smelling product that leaves you clean and smelling great!
Bernie A.
Bernie A.
Nov. 6, 2013, 1:51 p.m.
Lip scrub
Aneisa A.
Aneisa A.
Nov. 6, 2013, 12:23 p.m.
The lip exfoliate! works wonders, plumps them up and makes then nice and rosy! If your going to wear a matte lipstick you should always exfoliate your lips first!
Alyson W.
Alyson W.
Nov. 5, 2013, 6:07 p.m.
The Karma perfume stick is amazing, if you like patchouli. And I LOVE the Buffy body butter. That stuff will make your bum so soft! It's so creamy. It's a must.
Jae O.
Jae O.
Nov. 5, 2013, 3:59 p.m.
Bath bombs!!
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Nov. 4, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
Snow fairy shower gel, the jelly body washes and lotion bars!! Strawberry lotion bar is awesome and so is the Big shampoo.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Nov. 3, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
I would suggest starting out with bath bombs, there are so many scents anyone can find something they like. My favorites: cinders, butterball, space girl & shoot for the stars!
Randi H.
Randi H.
Nov. 3, 2013, 1:05 a.m.
Any of the bath bombs!
Eve D.
Eve D.
Nov. 2, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
I love the bath bombs. They are amazing
Paula S.
Paula S.
Nov. 2, 2013, 3:17 a.m.
I would start out with the bath bombs or fizzies. They come in a variety of scents and who wouldn't love to soak in a warm tub full of amazing scents?
Kira K.
Kira K.
Nov. 1, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
I adore the bath bombs! They make your bath look pretty, smell amazing and your skin feel so soft! As for what you should try that would depend mostly on what sorts of fragrances you like. If you are able to visit a lush store smell the bombs and ask the staff what certain ones will do in the water. If you aren't able to go to the store try purchasing a gift package of multiple items so you can get a real feel for the products!
Lianne H.
Lianne H.
Oct. 30, 2013, 10:22 p.m.
It depends on what kind of scents you like! If you like citrusy stuff, try the S-xy Peel soap. If you like long bubble baths, try any of the yummy bubble bars or bath bombs! If you have dry skin, try a bath melt or a body butter. My personal favorite product is Aqua Mirabilis body butter. Smells like delicious almond butter and makes your body super smooth! :)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Oct. 30, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
I love the massage bars! They are amazing and smell awesome!

Join Now