Caitlin G.
Gilmer, TX

I've never tried Lush before. What's your favorite product/ what should I try?

Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The food face masks! I love the blueberry, oatmeal and lettuce ones. I love mask of magnaminty for all skin types. There skincare products specifically are my favorite. I also just bought their bubble gum lipscrub! Tasty and works great!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Rosthern, sk
4 years, 5 months ago
I love their solid perfumes! I have about 4!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Colton, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Love the lip scrubs and the face wash!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Tecumseh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite product is the sugar lip scrub as well as the Rehab shampoo
JAmes H.
JAmes H.
Shaw Afb, SC
Face washes!
Bhavini G.
Bhavini G.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
The lip scrubs and bath bombs are my favorite.
Rita W.
Rita W.
Little Rock, AR
4 years, 6 months ago
I love all the bath fizz balls and the fresh foot mask is awesome!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
You cannot go wrong with any product, as a avid user I have never purchased anything I didn't love. My favorite is the Fairy Godmother soap its a Swedish Fish smelling product that leaves you clean and smelling great!
Bernie A.
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
Lip scrub
Aneisa A.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The lip exfoliate! works wonders, plumps them up and makes then nice and rosy! If your going to wear a matte lipstick you should always exfoliate your lips first!