Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Gilmer, TX
I've never tried Lush before. What's your favorite product/ what should I try?
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
3 years, 9 months ago
The food face masks! I love the blueberry, oatmeal and lettuce ones. I love mask of magnaminty for all skin types. There skincare products specifically are my favorite. I also just bought their bubble gum lipscrub! Tasty and works great!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Rosthern, sk
3 years, 9 months ago
I love their solid perfumes! I have about 4!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Colton, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Love the lip scrubs and the face wash!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Tecumseh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite product is the sugar lip scrub as well as the Rehab shampoo
JAmes H.
JAmes H.
Shaw A F B, SC
Face washes!
Bhavini G.
Bhavini G.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
The lip scrubs and bath bombs are my favorite.
Rita W.
Rita W.
Little Rock, AR
3 years, 10 months ago
I love all the bath fizz balls and the fresh foot mask is awesome!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
You cannot go wrong with any product, as a avid user I have never purchased anything I didn't love. My favorite is the Fairy Godmother soap its a Swedish Fish smelling product that leaves you clean and smelling great!
Bernie A.
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
Lip scrub
Aneisa A.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
3 years, 10 months ago
The lip exfoliate! works wonders, plumps them up and makes then nice and rosy! If your going to wear a matte lipstick you should always exfoliate your lips first!
Alyson W.
Alyson W.
Valley Vlg, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
The Karma perfume stick is amazing, if you like patchouli. And I LOVE the Buffy body butter. That stuff will make your bum so soft! It's so creamy. It's a must.
Jae O.
Jae O.
San marcos, CA
Bath bombs!!
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
3 years, 10 months ago
Snow fairy shower gel, the jelly body washes and lotion bars!! Strawberry lotion bar is awesome and so is the Big shampoo.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
3 years, 10 months ago
I would suggest starting out with bath bombs, there are so many scents anyone can find something they like. My favorites: cinders, butterball, space girl & shoot for the stars!
Randi H.
Randi H.
Any of the bath bombs!
Eve D.
Eve D.
Hastings, MN
3 years, 10 months ago
I love the bath bombs. They are amazing
Paula S.
Paula S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would start out with the bath bombs or fizzies. They come in a variety of scents and who wouldn't love to soak in a warm tub full of amazing scents?
Kira K.
Kira K.
3 years, 10 months ago
I adore the bath bombs! They make your bath look pretty, smell amazing and your skin feel so soft! As for what you should try that would depend mostly on what sorts of fragrances you like. If you are able to visit a lush store smell the bombs and ask the staff what certain ones will do in the water. If you aren't able to go to the store try purchasing a gift package of multiple items so you can get a real feel for the products!
Lianne H.
Lianne H.
Newport News, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on what kind of scents you like! If you like citrusy stuff, try the S-xy Peel soap. If you like long bubble baths, try any of the yummy bubble bars or bath bombs! If you have dry skin, try a bath melt or a body butter. My personal favorite product is Aqua Mirabilis body butter. Smells like delicious almond butter and makes your body super smooth! :)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Port Arthur, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
I love the massage bars! They are amazing and smell awesome!