Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ

I have never tried LUSH before. What is the first thing that I MUST purchase?!

Logan M.
Logan M.
Los Angeles , CA
4 years ago
Try a fresh face mask! There is tons to choose from based on what kind of skin you have. I have dry skin and they recommended a seaweed mask for me and I really liked it!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
Dark Angels facial scrub! It has activated charcoal in it and avocado oil and it smells really, really nice!
Isis B.
Isis B.
I love it
chantal s.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
4 years, 1 month ago
The fresh face mask or the best selling bath bomb
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Oshawa
4 years, 1 month ago
Lip exfoliant!! Your lips will have NEVER felt better!! They are great!! and when used with the lip balm... you'll have the best lips in town!!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Thornton, CO
4 years, 1 month ago
I love their bath bombs in any variety depending what you want or need. The ones with cocoa butter are amazing for moisturizing
Gina A.
Gina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The lemony flutter, its a butter you can use to moisturize your cuticles and you can use it to soothe the heels of your feet as well as any other dry areas. :)
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Oshawa, Ontario
4 years, 1 month ago
I think the first thing I tried (which is what got me hooked) is their face masks, though the toothy tabs are also amazing!