Joana N.
Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA

I have heard if lush before. But never really tried it before. What products do u guys recommend on this brand ?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Dark Angel! Clears up and brightens your skin with a lovely smell.
Allie S.
Allie S.
July 18, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
Shampoo- Rehab Cleanser- Ultrabland Mask- Mask of Magnaminty Serum- Full of Grace serum bar (A MUST HAVE) Shower Products- Aqua Mirabellis Shower gel- Happy Hippy or Dirty Springwash Lotion- Charity Pot Foot Cream- Fair Trade Foot Lotion Toner- Breath of Fresh Air Hope this helps!
Brae B.
Brae B.
July 6, 2014, 10:37 p.m.
The lip scrubs are amazing and the bath bombs are so great! they make your skin super smooth and the scents are really nice.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
July 6, 2014, 6:03 p.m.
The bath bombs are fun to use once in a while if you don't need any products in particular and want something just because. otherwise I'm a huge fan of the Buffy Bar. it's super exfoliating (it has pieces of oatmeal in it) and tons of shea butter so that when you get out of the shower it is still on your skin. it feels amazingggg
Kim G.
Kim G.
July 6, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
I recommend the bath bombs, shampoos, massage bars,etc. Sorry...lol everything Ive tried is amazing! My sis and I keep gifting to each other and we cant find anything we don't love! Go in and purchase a gift pack that sounds like its for you. After reading the card you will know. Enjoy! you can to wrong with Lush!!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
July 5, 2014, 5:37 p.m.
If you have never tried any of their products before, I think that a bath bomb would be a great first product to try. These are what got me hooked on the company, and are something that I consistently find myself repurchasing. If you are looking for a recommendation of which one to try, the ButterBall is a great one to start out with. It is extremely moisturizing to the skin, and is really nice to soak in. Bath bombs run about $4 each, depending on the type, and are therefore a small investment for a first-time product. Employees are also often willing to provide you with free samples, if you ask or mention that you are a first-time customer. I would fully recommend doing so, and that way you could try out a few products before committing to one. Their prices run a little bit higher than most bath companies, however I assure you that it is completely worth it.
Calista S.
Calista S.
July 5, 2014, 5:31 p.m.
I recommend their lip sugar scrub and Woosh Jelly- The body wash and even is hair, when u freeze it, it'll have the wakening use. I also suggest ocean sent hairspray for wavy beach hairstyle, it just smells like oceans and holds the wavy curls all day long, hope that I helped u a bit XD
nicole w.
nicole w.
July 4, 2014, 1:20 p.m.
Happy Hippy shower gel $ Snow fairy shower gel (which is only available around the winter holidays)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
July 4, 2014, 12:52 a.m.
The bath bombs are awesome! so fun & come in so many sents
Christina A.
Christina A.
July 3, 2014, 9:19 p.m.
I absolutely love their "Let the Good Times Roll" face cleanser. It smells exactly like popcorn! Pinch of a bit, add a little water, and it's ready to go. It has little bits of corn kernel in it so it's very exfoliating. The cleanser container also qualifies for the recycling program so it's definitely worth it.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
July 3, 2014, 4:53 p.m.
The green mud mask is great! I believe it has mint in it!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
July 3, 2014, 3:44 p.m.
I love the Ocean Salt body scrub :)
caitlin w.
caitlin w.
July 2, 2014, 4 p.m.
I absolutely love Karma soap! They also have awesome face masks but you have to purchase those in store as they are fresh made. Also check out the bath bombs-they're delicious!
lauren e.
lauren e.
July 2, 2014, 1:10 a.m.
The shampoo bars, lotions and scrubs are amazing.
Jack S.
Jack S.
July 1, 2014, 10:22 p.m.
If you have a guy in your life, their "Dirty" line is awesome...not too girly but not at all chemically.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
July 1, 2014, 8:17 p.m.
I adore the face masks! Even if you have nice skin already, the masks are great and leave your face feeling so soft!
katy m.
katy m.
July 1, 2014, 5:02 p.m.
Lemony Flutter is my all time favorite! It makes my nails/cuticles healthy and my hands SO soft!
Savvy S.
Savvy S.
July 1, 2014, 4:29 p.m.
It depends on your skin type when it comes to cleansers and moisturizers especially. I have oily-combination skin (airing further toward the oily side), so my skincare routine involves 9 to 5 (makeup remover), Herbalism cleanser, followed by Tea Tree Toner Water, and then Vanishing Cream. If you have more dry/combination skin, I recommend Angels on Bare Skin with the Breath of Fresh Air Toner and either Celestial or Skin Drink moisturizer.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
June 30, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
The bubble bars are great. I am always able to relax way more when I use one of these in my baths. plus, they change the bath colors - which is super neat :)
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
June 30, 2014, 1:18 p.m.
I love their sugar scrub! It is great for the environment and great for you! I have sensitive skin that also gets a bit dry. To exfoliate I use the scrub and it works great without irritating my skin.
Michele H.
Michele H.
June 28, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
I love their love lettuce face mask. It's a perfect gentle exfoliant and so fresh!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
June 28, 2014, 6:44 p.m.
It really depends on what you are looking for but bath bombs, I would seriously recommend phoenix rising. It's great for winter and fall. It smells like apple cinnamon. Other great products are the mask of magnaminty and the shower jellies.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
June 28, 2014, 5:15 p.m.
The lip scrubs (bubble gum), lotions and shower jellies !
Tricia B.
Tricia B.
June 28, 2014, 8:41 a.m.
Lemony Flutter is Heavenly. The smell is amazing and there is not another product out there that can make my cuticles look so amazing. It's a great moisturizer.
Londa G.
Londa G.
June 27, 2014, 10:15 p.m.
The ocean salt is amazing! i love the smell of it. and my husband used the prince shaving cream

Join Now