Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA

I have heard if lush before. But never really tried it before. What products do u guys recommend on this brand ?

Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
4 months, 3 weeks ago
The best thing to do is go in and ask a sales associate. They also give free samples and you can purchase sample sizes of the soaps.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
12 months ago
Dark Angel! Clears up and brightens your skin with a lovely smell.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Appleton, WI
3 years, 4 months ago
Shampoo- Rehab Cleanser- Ultrabland Mask- Mask of Magnaminty Serum- Full of Grace serum bar (A MUST HAVE) Shower Products- Aqua Mirabellis Shower gel- Happy Hippy or Dirty Springwash Lotion- Charity Pot Foot Cream- Fair Trade Foot Lotion Toner- Breath of Fresh Air Hope this helps!
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
3 years, 4 months ago
The lip scrubs are amazing and the bath bombs are so great! they make your skin super smooth and the scents are really nice.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
3 years, 4 months ago
The bath bombs are fun to use once in a while if you don't need any products in particular and want something just because. otherwise I'm a huge fan of the Buffy Bar. it's super exfoliating (it has pieces of oatmeal in it) and tons of shea butter so that when you get out of the shower it is still on your skin. it feels amazingggg
Kim G.
Kim G.
3 years, 4 months ago
I recommend the bath bombs, shampoos, massage bars,etc. Sorry...lol everything Ive tried is amazing! My sis and I keep gifting to each other and we cant find anything we don't love! Go in and purchase a gift pack that sounds like its for you. After reading the card you will know. Enjoy! you can to wrong with Lush!!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Dutton, Ontario
3 years, 4 months ago
If you have never tried any of their products before, I think that a bath bomb would be a great first product to try. These are what got me hooked on the company, and are something that I consistently find myself repurchasing. If you are looking for a recommendation of which one to try, the ButterBall is a great one to start out with. It is extremely moisturizing to the skin, and is really nice to soak in. Bath bombs run about $4 each, depending on the type, and are therefore a small investment for a first-time product. Employees are also often willing to provide you with free samples, if you ask or mention that you are a first-time customer. I would fully recommend doing so, and that way you could try out a few products before committing to one. Their prices run a little bit higher than most bath companies, however I assure you that it is completely worth it.
Calista S.
Calista S.
San Gabriel, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I recommend their lip sugar scrub and Woosh Jelly- The body wash and even is hair, when u freeze it, it'll have the wakening use. I also suggest ocean sent hairspray for wavy beach hairstyle, it just smells like oceans and holds the wavy curls all day long, hope that I helped u a bit XD
nicole w.
nicole w.
3 years, 4 months ago
Happy Hippy shower gel $ Snow fairy shower gel (which is only available around the winter holidays)
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
3 years, 4 months ago
The bath bombs are awesome! so fun & come in so many sents