Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Long Beach, Ca

FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER TRY LUSH BEFORE, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST THEY TRY?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Nov. 10, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
I was in your shoes not too long ago! I kept hearing about Lush and how wonderful their products were! My interest was piqued and I knew I had to try them! I had no idea what I wanted to try, but I just went to their website (there sadly isn't a store closer than 2 hours from me...) at http://lush.com/ and started reading product descriptions and reviews! I ended up getting several smaller sized things so I could try several different products all at once! I ended up with the Sylvia Cynthia Stout Shampoo (a beer shampoo) it smells a little strange, but makes my hair amazing! I have dry, curly hair and this infused it with so much moisture I was astounded! I also got the Lemony Flutter cuticle balm which was my big splurge! It's a little expensive and small, but the container is going to last me forever! I also got some of the Sweetie Pie shower jelly - amazing! Smells like candy and it's wiggly and fun! This also made my skin feel great! The Toothy Tabs are a replacement tab for toothpaste. They don't taste that great since their mostly baking soda, but boy do they really whiten! If you're someone who likes to relax with a face mask, I would recommend their face masks too - they have to be kept in the fridge, so you can only buy in stores, but I loved the Brazened Honey one! And, if you like to relax in the bath, check out the bombs! I haven't tried mine yet, but I saw a demonstration and smelled so many of them! I picked up the Phoenix Rising - smells like cinnamon apples kind of!
Lianne H.
Lianne H.
Oct. 30, 2013, 10:34 p.m.
Go to the store and let the sales associates recommend some products to you! You can sample them in the store (or take a few samples home) and see what your favorite is! Some of their most popular products are Dream Cream, Ocean Salt, S*x Bomb, and Honey I Washed the Kids. HIWTK is my personal favorite. :)
Amy R.
Amy R.
Oct. 29, 2013, 11:07 p.m.
A lot of the gift sets contain a variety of slightly smaller than normal sized products. They are a great way to try a variety of products and figure out what you like best.
Renie O.
Renie O.
Oct. 24, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
I think you should make the trip to a store and watch a demo of all the products! They are fantastic, but go with a bath bomb--they rock.
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Oct. 15, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
The bubble bars!
Melody H.
Melody H.
Oct. 14, 2013, 11:39 a.m.
Bath bombs!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Oct. 14, 2013, 2:19 a.m.
I love the lotion bars and the cuticle cream saves my hands during the dry winters where I live.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oct. 13, 2013, 11:23 p.m.
Ocean salt scrub makes anywhere on your body feel amazing! I use it all over in the shower. The bath bombs really make a normal bubble bath into some special and they smell great. And the lemony flutter cuticle butter makes my hands/ fingers feel really moisturized after using it. But try talking to the staff about what you're interested in and they will steer you in the right direction. I always get a small free sample with every purchase
Betsy P.
Betsy P.
Oct. 13, 2013, 2:20 p.m.
I suggest letting the staff demo the product line you are interested in. They do facials, hand scrubs, etc in the store. They are great about steering you toward what best suits your needs since there are soooo many products. You can usually get a small sample if you still have trouble deciding.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oct. 11, 2013, 8:11 p.m.
Their bath bombs are fab. I love the massage bars too! I cant remember the name of my favorite but it smells like strawberries, so yummy. I just recently tried the new makeup line and the liquid lip sticks are really awesome they're super pigmented and don't dry out!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Oct. 11, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
You can ask Lush employees for samples for most of their products. My favorite is the Ocean Salt scrub. you can use it on your face and body. It leaves your skin super soft and fresh feeling.
G G.
G G.
Oct. 10, 2013, 8 p.m.
My absolute favorite product from LUSH are the bath bombs (particularly dragon's egg and butterball) because I've never used a bath bomb that smells SO good and leaves my skin softer than it's ever been. Another plus, the scent lingers on your skin hours after the bath! Since the bath bombs are so massive, I break mine into chunks and only use a few at a time, and I can usually get 3-4 baths out of one bomb. Hope this helps! (:

Join Now