Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Favorite perfume scent? Solid perfume or regular? I like Tuca Tuca solid, and Icon in the regular type

Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
5 years, 7 months ago
Karma - and solid perfume!
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
5 years, 9 months ago
I haven't tried the solid perfumes, but I've tried the conditioner and love it!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
Solid perfume
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Crestwood, IL
5 years, 9 months ago
I like Karma solid, but liquid for the limited edition ones. Snowshowers is my favorite, but I want to check out that 23:47 or whatever.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm all about Karma!
Alana B.
Alana B.
5 years, 9 months ago
I actually prefer some of their seasonal ones! Snowshowers is a favorite solid of mine, though it took a while to grow on me.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Kenmore, NY
5 years, 9 months ago
I love Lust, it's pretty potent so one spritz of the regular stuff is enough which means 1 oz lasts a long time!