LUSH Cosmetics Yog Log uploaded by Agnieszka Z.

BY LUSH

For some, the Christmas season doesn't really begin until they see a big bowl of egg nog at a party. We've taken this holiday tradition and put a vegan twist on it, so there's no milk or eggs in our delicious caramel-scented roulade. Instead, we pack it full of cocoa butter and coconut oil to soften and moisturize your skin so you feel as good as you smell.

• I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?1 Answers
Julia F.
I love yog log! It’s hydrating, and with leave you smelling wonderfully perfumes outside of the shower or bath. It’s easy to store, and you can purchase your piece by weight in stores. This product is only available during the holidays, but I wish it was available all year long. It has a nice spicy scent, and lasts a long time for a hydrating soap product. If you didn’t get any this holiday, I’d highly recommend you invest in this body soap next year. LUSH Cosmetics Yog Log
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I plan on gifting this because it’s an awesome consumable product that people are going to love and actually use!!! It’s got all the scents of the holiday season and is small and easy to wrap and helps make someone’s bath incredible!!!
R Z.
I absolutely love this product. It has blueberry in its ingredients, which smell delicious. It's an easy mask to apply and wash off, and it hardens after about ten minutes. I absolutely love it, and I keep looking for it in stores, but I can't seem to find it anymore because it runs out so quickly. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and soft with a nice glow.
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
The scent of this soap was very underwhelming. If you're into subtle smells, this may be for you but it didn't pack enough of a punch for me. It's a pretty gentle product and did not irritate my sister's sensitive skin. I would only recommend this to someone looking for a mild soap with slight scent.
Amanda R.
The photo looks like the Yog Nog Roulade, but I am going to write about my Yog Nog Soap ! ;)
It is creamy and scrumptious, nutmeg, and everything good for the holiday season. Moisturizing to the skin, nice lather. Scent hangs on, and leaves a nice base for the seasonal spicy gourmandy perfumes .
I love that dusting on the top !
I have been using this more than any other wash or soap in this month of December :)

Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
Lush is in my top 5 favorite brands of all time. I follow product releases very closely, and always love holiday lines. This product smelled amazing and worked well. Wish i got a little more for my money, but I know i'm paying for quality ingredients
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
I bought this soap because it was on sale and it was the best steal ever! The smell is so potent, it made me whole bathroom smell like cinnamon and sweet. SOOO GOOD! & it left my skin smelling so good. I'd have to take my soap out the shower so no one else would use it. It smells THAT GOOD!
Brooke H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Oh my gosh this is my favorite soap from lush! It smells so good! I would say it is on the more expensive side for a bar of soap, but it did last me a long time. It always left me feeling clean and without leaving any soapy residue. The only con to it is that they only sell the soap during the winter season! I will for sure buy it again.
Rickeya H.
Atlanta
The yog log is an okay product for me. I bought it at the lush store and i actually thought it would impress me. The scent smells nice its just I don't think its doing anything for me. It depends on your preference but I wouldn't recommend it.
Jen F.
I love LUSH products! I can't take a bath without a bomb, bubble bar or bath melt. I am an avid Lush customer for life! My skin feels so soft, my bath makes me feel like a princess. What's not to love?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I havent tried this lush product yet, is it any good?