LUSH Cosmetics Wash Behind Your Ears Shower Gel uploaded by Tamara F.LUSH Cosmetics Wash Behind Your Ears Shower Gel uploaded by Michelle L.LUSH Cosmetics Wash Behind Your Ears Shower Gel uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY LUSH

Lavish your body with this gorgeous thick shower gel and let luxurious jasmine and rose oils bloom on your skin to create a fresh bouquet of fragrance. The refreshing scent of neroli will lift your spirits while conditioning organic sunflower oil goes to work softening your skin so you're left feeling simply ear-resistible when you're done washing.

• I love the name. How does it smell?1 Answers
  • Its it a great product? What does it actually does?1 Answers
  • Is there a meaning behind the name? Just curious, lol :)1 Answers
LUSH Cosmetics Wash Behind Your Ears Shower Gel
  • "My friend uses this shower gel and she have told me so many good things about it. It smells amazing and it's really moisturizing." in 10 reviews
Tamara F.
Absolutely hated the smell. I love all Lush shower gels and creams except this one. I’m happy they are discontinuing it. My skin was soft and clean but I had to apply scented lotion, body spray and perfume to cover the horrible scent. It was given to me for free, as a gift with purchase. Otherwise I wouldn’t have ever purchased it.
Suzanne L.
Gilbert, AZ
First became a fan all the way back in 2004 while living in Ireland. I remember being so impressed that you could break apart a bar of solid soap just by pushing it with your fingers. The love affair has continued into a true romance from there. I love everything about this product line, the scents, the lathery bubbles, the fresh clean smell that lingers on the skin till nightfall. The only downside is availability, I wish I could grab this from my local grocery store or Target instead of making a special trip when I run out! Two thumbs up!!👍
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Kay K.
LUSH's Wash Behind Your Ears SG was such a great SG. It didn't smell like carrots like I hoped but it smelled fresh and clean. The formula was moisturizing and I thought the orange color was fun. I wish I brought more while it was still in stock but hopefully they bring it back next Easter season.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love all of their products, I couldn't say more positive things about a product. I use their items daily. It's a little pricey but it's also very worth the month. The scents are amazing and last a long time. I would recommend to everyone, there is something for everyone in the family.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
A very lovely thick shower gel from lush. A beautiful jasmine scent layered with another note I cannot remember. It is very floral sweet smelling and stays on the skin. Laters very well and is all natural.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
Yaassss!! Lush is always the best. Everything they make is like heaven in a soap bar, heaven in a bath bomb, heaven in a bottle! No matter what you use from here, it's going to make your body feel so soft like a baby's bottom, and the aroma that comes from the bath, is literally so relaxing. Love Lush!
Kayla C.
Idaho falls , ID
This is a good shower gel! I personally love very strong scents in the shower which is were this product kind of fell short for me. But besides that it does leave a good feeling on my skin, no gross residue or anything like that! Just wish it had a stronger scent
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
This limited edition shower gel is so moisturizing! I'm not a huge fan of jasmine but it's a unique and lovely floral fragrance. It makes me think of spring which is also nice while there's still snow on the ground. I would recommend trying it out before it leaves!
Sadie B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Lush is my all time favorite body care. Lush is so relaxing and is perfect for a spa day. This product left my skin very sliky and I am obsessed. I totallly recommend this body wash.
Eve M.
St, AB
What does this smell like? Does it lather up well?
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
I keep seeing Lush products and I want to try them but is it really worth the hype?
brittany f.
Is this worth the price?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Is this worth the price?
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Does this have more of a floral, sweet scent or more of an organic, plant like scent or a mixture of both. If it's a mix is it floral at first and then an after scent of the organicness? Or is it the other way around? LUSH Cosmetics Wash Behind Your Ears Shower Gel