BY LUSH #5 in Foot Cream & Lotion

When you’re on your feet all day, this is the perfect pick-me-up. The cooling and invigorating mask contains powerful deodorising ingredients and brightening papaya, while the pumice means it also doubles up as a foot scrub. Ideal for warming wintry feet, or for getting summer sandals-ready. Smear this clay-like mask containing kaolin on soles and heels, cover with a plastic bag, and put your feet up for 20 minutes.

ingredients

Kaolin Pumice Limeflower and Cleaver Decoction Fresh Tomatoes Fresh Papaya Potatoes Glycerine Bentonite Gel Menthol Crystals Lemon Oil Cinnamon Leaf Oil *Eugenol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linaloo

Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The LUSH Cosmetics Volcano Foot Mask is literally the best product to give TLC to your feet. It’s a clay mask that you put on your feet and let settle wrapped in plastic for 10 minutes. Then you message it away! The scent of the product is very strong and the best way to describe it is “ashy.” It contains papaya which gives it a little bit of a sweetness to deodorize your feet. Once you scrub it away your feet will have a tingling freshness to them. Always good to finish off with the LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream! Volcano retails for $25.95 for the large 11.1 oz container. Would I recommend to a friend? Absolutely!
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
My feet often suffer from dead skin on the bottom and I thought this mask would take all of it off because of the pumice blend in it but it only took off some of my dead skin. Although, it feels very soothing when it’s on your feet (kind of tingles) and it really does leave them feeling soft. I don’t think I’d buy it again for the sake of removing dead skin but if my feet need to be refreshed and softened then I definitely recommend it! Lush’s Pumice Power is certainly better for removing dead skin on feet. It does smell good though! LUSH Cosmetics Volcano Foot Mask
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I was skeptical of using a foot mask, but my boyfriend bought this for me as a birthday gift to pamper myself. It was surprisingly easy to use, just apply to feet then wrap in saran wrap for 30 minutes before rinsing in the tub. It has a warming sensation while it sat on my feet, and the volcanic ash acted as a physical exfoliant when being washed off. My feet felt so nice and smooth after.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I think that if I had looked at the tester I would not have taken it because it has a rather rude and unappetizing look, but once it's tried ... I LOVE IT! In fact I'm writing with the mask on my feet. How to use Volcano? Take a good amount of your Volcano mask and apply it all over the surface of your feet. Turn your feet in plastic or leave them in the air, depending on whether you want the effect to be more or less intense. Keep them 10 minutes (you can read, see Tv ...). Rinse well to remove the mask completely. The truth is that I have always put my feet in bags instead of wrapping them because I do not see myself as too adept at it ... Also, I can move (with more or less dignity) and not be immobilized anywhere. Rinse your feet seems simple, but it is not ... It costs a lot to leave, which forces you to massage the area more, so it is already good. After Volcano I use to put on a good layer of moisturizer, I use lately. They are a great pair :) The ingredients, for those who understand them are: Kaolin, Pumice Stone, Tila and Clover Decoction (Tilia europaea and Galium aparine), Fresh Tomato (Lycopersican esculentum), Fresh Papaya Papaya), Potatoes (Solanum tuberosum), Glycerin (Glycerine), Bentonite Gel (), Menthol Crystals, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Eugenol (* Eugenol), Benzyl Benzoate (* Benzyl Benzoate), * Limonene (* Limonene), * Linalool (* Linalool), Perfume (Perfume), Methylparaben, Propylparaben (Propylparaben) Also Volcano helps to eliminate foot odor, that facet I have not tried, but Yes that when it comes it gives off a pleasant aroma of mint and lemon (I think). As they define it from Lush: If you are standing all day, this is the ideal product to encourage you. This refreshing and invigorating mask contains powerful deodorant ingredients and illuminating papaya, while with pumice it also acts as a foot exfoliant. Ideal to warm your feet in winter or to prepare them for sandals. Cover the plants and heels with this clay-containing kaolin mask, put them in a plastic bag and rest for 20 minutes. REMEMBER: For reasons of freshness, we recommend using our Volcano Foot Mask within 3 months from its date of manufacture.
Sydney A.
Portland, PA
This foot mask is. DA BOMB. I have never. and I mean never. Been able to find a product that worked like this one. It smells amazing, looks amazing, and was SO comfortable. I bought it at the LUSH store near me and was recommended this by the lady at the store. And let me tell you, god bless her.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
This foot mask from lush is pretty awesome. It left my dead skin rough feet feeling very soft even after one application. I was pretty surprised. It isn’t my favorite foot mask but it gets the job done.
Running W.
Litchfield
This stuff is G O L D! I am always earthing, so my feet take a beating in a way. This stuff worked wonders for getting the dead skin off while also softening the feet. I LOVED it, it smelt amazing, and I will buy this again for sure! If you have not tried this, get ready for summer and try it out! Great price too.
Kerri D.
Lush cosmetics volcano foot mask is the transformation of feet masks. It smells amazing totally worth the price of left my feet smooth to the touch. Very gentle and like always I recommend lush products. When it comes to lush you can’t go wrong
Emily P.
Belmar, NJ
It’s winter and the first thing to go in the moisture on my feet! My heels crack and they sometimes hurt but this stuff brings that moisture right back and prevents more dryness. I would recommend this to anyone especially those with dryer skin.
Danielle C.
Kincaid, WV
This LUSH Cosmetics Volcano Foot Mask is my all time favorite foot mask, my feet need a lot of love & care & this really gets them looking better. Only problem I have is the size, I wish they had a bigger one! Plz make a bigger one!!
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Is this a good foot mask?
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
Will this help soften heels?
Amanda D.
Will this help with cracked heals?
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Any good/bad comments about this product???
Charl L.
Does this make any difference to your skin?