LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar

by LUSH

#15 in Bath Additives

Sink into a magical soak filled with mystical essential oils, colorful pastel waters, rainbows and dreams. Lavender, ylang ylang and neroli create a unique and uplifting fragrance as mountains of shimmery bubbles leave you feeling as enchanting and dazzling as unicorns themselves.

WhaT are other people's favorites? I'm trying to find another brand comparable
Hey is this product available at all times ?
Are these good for kids?
Start your review of LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
1,033 reviews
LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar uploaded by Rhonda J.
This is a bubble bar from Lush. It is not a bath bomb. Retails for $6.95. Made with essential oils such as lavender, ylang ylang, and neroli. Fills the bath with a nice fragrance. The only bad thing about the bar is how fast the bubbles break down. Hold the bar under running warm water and the tub will fill with fragrant bubbles.
Ponchatoula , LA
I feel like a kid in a candy store now that this is back! The best way to describe the scent is Fruit Loops cereal. It's a fruity scent with a hint of sugary sweetness. It's so so pretty. I wish that more Lush products came in this scent. I know that the snowman bath bomb was the same scent. I was so disappointed when that bath bomb sold out, but within a matter of weeks, the unicorn horn is back. LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar #Lush
Olivehurst, CA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is just one of some amazing bubble bars you can find at your local LUSH Handmade Cosmetics store! I purchase these all the time, among numerous other products! This horn is packed with lovely oils great for your skin! The children love the beautiful colors as the horn changes their bath to a bubbly pink, blue, & yellow wonderland! The sweet candy like sent is so intoxicating you will want to eat something sweet!
Pittsburgh, PA
LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar uploaded by Katie C.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
You will never been another bubble product. Period. The scent is amazing and magical. A light and sweet lavender. It makes the water a very light shimmery lavender and doesn’t stain the tub unlike many others. The bubbles are so rich and frothy. I’m obsessed and thrilled it’s now a year long product.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is a bubble MACHINE!!!! Seriously thick, luxuriously perfumed bubbles! My son loves to crumble the bar under the running water. It's fun textually and visually! They last forever too! A little bit goes a long way, so one bar lasts a month or more for us. And it's made with ingredients I trust, so I'm not concerned if he happens to get a splash of water in his mouth.
Portland
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This was my first bubble bar from Lush and I really enjoyed it! You have to hold the bar under running water in order to create the bubbles. This one smelled like lavender and turned the water into a pretty pink color. It made my bath very relaxing. The best part is that you can use it multiple times. I store mine in a Ziploc bag.
Camp Lejeune, NC
LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar uploaded by Jamie J.
LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Not only do I love lush for their 100% vegetarian products, but the quality and quantity of their products is top-notch as well. I have used this bubble bar three times and I still have some left over - with a bath FULL of bubbles!  The smell is totally amazing and it leaves my skin feeling like silk.
Brandon, MS
I wasn’t super impressed with the Lush bubble bar. It did create a large amount of bubbles. But, to me, all Lush products smell identical. And it’s not that great of a smell. And I simply cannot get over the price tag for their products. It was a nice bath, but nowhere worth the money.
Valencia, CA
A lovely bath time treat. Lush never disappoints and this product is so fun. It’s very cute and very instagram worthy. It also lasts for multiple baths and smells amazing. I made it last for 5 baths so the price is amazing. I will repurchase and recommend to friends and family.
Theodore
A great product for any age and it's super cute. Great value and quality and affordable for any budget. Wouldn't change anything about it. Definitely will continue to buy and will recommend it. My daughter loves it, uses it all the time. Super sweet scent and well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Waterford, MI
il y a un an
LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar what would you describe the scent as ?
Amanda M. • il y a 7 jours
It’s a very light subtle smell. Not to strong or over powering. Maybe like a sweetness with a hint of lavender.
North york, ON
il y a 2 ans
LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar Does any one know if these will make it for valentines day for 2019?!? I cant live without them! 😌😍🤔
Rhonda J. • il y a 4 mois
They still sell them
WARREN, MI
il y a 2 ans
Evie B. • il y a un an
They are or too pricy ($5-7) and I usually cut mine in to 2 or 3 pieces so I can use them for more than one bath! They turn the water a pretty pink and make a really nice bubbly bath! They are also nice because you get great bubble bath without the awful plastic packaging!