BY LUSH #16 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Sink into a magical soak filled with mystical essential oils, colorful pastel waters, rainbows and dreams. Lavender, ylang ylang and neroli create a unique and uplifting fragrance as mountains of shimmery bubbles leave you feeling as enchanting and dazzling as unicorns themselves.

Cleo B.
i love this bubble bar. it is i think of the best bubble bars so far. (and lush has come out with some bomb items) the fragrance is very soothing and i had no problems with breakouts after using this. it makes your bath lots of cool colors and lots of cool bubbles. after the bubbles pop it is a beautiful pink.  oh yeah-- IT HAS SPARKLES!!!! i can kill for a sparkly bath. i would buy it if i were you...
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
These are one of my favorite things they sell at lush. Bubble bars! And yes they really do bubble, ALOT. It is so fun and cute! You can even use it more than once and that’s the best part! Just hold it under the water hose for a little bit and that’s it! You can get about 5-6 uses out of these and compared to the bath bombs they sell at lush, that’s a great deal. I’d highly recommend this along with their other bubble bars!
Amanda M.
I love LUSH especially when they have limited releases of products for the holidays such as Valentine's Day. The Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar smells amazing because of its jasmine, ylang ylang, and neroli oil. These three main ingredients give this bubble bar such a soothing relaxing scent! Pro tip: break this bubble bar into 3 pieces for 3 different baths/uses.LUSH Cosmetics Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Okay so unless they recently made this a permanent this is definitely a limited edition and I know this because my little girl is obsessed with unicorns and we got really lucky and we got the last one they had in the store! She was so excited so of course we shared it! The unicorn horn is good for probably 3 or 4 baths it's a good size bubble bar, it's made of these beautiful colors that are pastel type of colors and have a little bit of Sparkle or Shimmer to them. Just a small piece will fill your entire tub with bubbles the entire room with such an amazing aroma and your skin is so soft afterwards! And I particularly love this one because it makes my little girl so happy! Lush is a Great brand! It just never gets old!
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
this is for real my favorite bubble bar!! Every time it comes out I buy like three! it smells sweet and creates beautiful colored bubbles in the bath that keep you smelling sweet all day. One thing that I love about this bar in particular is that it has a little bit of sparkles in it but it doesn't make a mess in the tub.
Olivia N.
This was one of the first products I ever used from Lush and wow I fell in love with it. It only comes out during Valentine’s and after I used it I ordered a couple more online. You can get at least three or four baths out of these with perfect bubbles. The scent is so nice and relaxing. Plus it’s adorable!
Licha S.
Davie, FL
My babies LOVE bubble bars and I LOVE buying them for them.

They last long time and they are handmade with all natural ingredients.

They also change seasonally so you're always able to find something cute and different every season.

I love all the different smells. They make a ton of bubbles and my girls love that they usually tint the water with a pink, purple, or blue color.

Teresa B.
I love LOVE Lush bubble bars, and this might be my favorite. It smells really good, like lavendar, and makes me feel so relaxed. It also makes the water purple and shimmery. They're a little expensive but I get about 4 baths from each bar.
Kasey C.
Danville
Smells great and the colors are awesome!! I tried getting this the first year they came out, but our local store sold out so quickly! Now, I stock up every time it comes out, so i don’t miss out! Super cute product.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
This is the best I can use this in my home every single time it’s really easy I really liked it but the only thing didn’t like about it is it ran out fast and it was kind of expensive I wear a complaint it beginners
Eva J.
How many uses can you get out of this?
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Where can this be purchased?
Charl L.
Are these avail in Lush still?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This looks so crazy! Does this change the color of your bathwater? If so will it stain?
Cuate M.
Will this dry your skin?