LUSH Cosmetics Sultana of Soap uploaded by Michelle M.LUSH Cosmetics Sultana of Soap uploaded by Orla F.LUSH Cosmetics Sultana of Soap uploaded by Orla F.

BY LUSH #41 in Bar Soap

Revel in Sultana’s majesty, and have a wash with the royalty of soaps. It looks like a fancy Italian dessert; a giant nougat cake topped with succulent currants and apricots. Smooth a slice of our soft decadent soap all over your body for a creamy lather and the most dazzling bergamot and olibanum scent. Your skin will be delighted and you’ll be left softer and smelling like a fancy candy shop with a touch of fruity sweetness. If you weren’t invited to the wedding, at least you can brush shoulders with royalty in the shower.

• How sensitive is this soap on your skin? I am looking for something...2 Answers
  • Does this leave ur skin dry?5 Answers
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
The absolute best face wash for acne prone skin I had a sample size of this product and it cleared up my skin in a matter of a few days and the smell is amazing as always with lush!! I would recommend it because it's an amazing product worth the money that you spend on it and it's cruelty free! And when you use anything from lush, they are all about keeping animals safe from being tested on
Martha P.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Favorite soap in the whole wide world 😍😍😍 I can't get enough of this. I seriously what to smell like this 24/7. It's creamy, moisturizing and the scent lingers on the skin for a good hour or two. It's great for shaving or people who have dry skin. The little bits add a cute decorative touch to the soap. It's yum yum yummy. This is a must try from lush.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC
Obsessed with this scent and as to how my skin feels after never wanting to leave the shower. Lush's website states, :It looks like a fancy Italian dessert; a giant nougat cake topped with succulent currants and apricots." But, it smells like the richest soap possible due to bergamot and olibanum
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
We all know it's hard to find anything in Lush that doesn't make you drool from the amazing smell, but this soap is probably the best smelling product I've ever bought from Lush!!! The smell stays on my skin for hours and makes me feel so clean! Would recommend it to anyone!
Maria A.
Maria A.
This is my absolute favorite lush soap! The scent is just amazinggggggg .. fruity creamy rich vanilla yummmm. Lots of fresh fruit in each bar. Sooo moisturizing and luxurious. I buy this soap with almost every lush order.
Geza F.
Geza F.
Allentown, PA
Always leaves my room body great. This is a must add to everyone's bathroom Especially during those hot months when you sweat when standing. It'll leave everything super icy and smelling like clean like advertised
Emily L.
Emily L.
Lush has amazing products and Im in love with the smells and textures that I can use as body wash. There really great products and some have natural elements.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
La Crosse, VA
OMG!!! This soap is my all time favorite!! I hate that it's so expensive but you get what you pay for! It smells amazing, like a creamy sweet Lush smell!
Tanvi G.
Tanvi G.
Troy, MI
Awesome product great for sensitive skin and leaves skin feel super soft smooth and healthy. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
Ohhh yeahhh I love Lush!!!! That's soaps it hand made and super eco friendly the scented is so good and unique
Angela B.
Angela B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Does this leave ur skin dry?
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
Seattle
How sensitive is this soap on your skin? I am looking for something that will not affect my acne, and leaves my skin soft and smooth.