BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Victoria L.
Smells good, doesn't really have much bubbles when you put it in the water though. I got it as a gift from lush. It leaves your skin soft
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
So much shimmer ! I love the glitter in this bomb but the best part is the smell, oh my gosh is divine ! Such a relaxing scent combo!
Lourdes R.
LUSH !! Yes ! Favorite place for shower supplies the body scrubs, shampoos, body wash soap and bath bombs are absolutely amazing!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I love this product and keep them on hand to use in the bath tub. They are easy to use and smell great.
Olivia A.
I purchase lush bath bomb's almost every two weeks. I love them! They smell great, and are really pretty. Though they are expensive, it's worth the price! Will be repurchasing soon!!
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
Lush bath bombs are amazing!!! They smell so good to love it feels so relaxing can never get tired of them !
Sydney A.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this Lush bath bomb better than other bath bombs they have. It left less residue in the tub while keeping the foam and scent. It dissolves pretty fast so make sure your ready to use it. I only buy Lush in stores so not sure on shipping. I think these products are so fun!
Laura W.
Harrison Township, MI
This product made my skin feel soft and nourished. i enjoy using a bath bomb to help relax.
Tianna N Javier C.
Corpus Christi, TX
This was the first bath bomb I used and It was really cool and I would buy it again but bath bombs are kinda pointless.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
First off its Lush we are talking about an their bath bombs... Have they ever let us down??? Yea that's what I thought... We love lush! I am a bath bomb freak you could say an this one alone is pure amazing. You won't be disappointed an the fragrance is relaxing after a long stressful day of what happens in everyday life. Just make sure to stock up on this one because you wish you had.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?