BY LUSH #18 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone ha...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is...1 Answers
Brenda H.
Brighton, MI
Want to update your relaxing bath? The great scent of LUSH bath bombs is the perfect way to go. Plus the fun shapes and cool surprises inside the bombs are a nice touch. All this and gentle on the skin in a vegan product, you've got to check them out.
Krista H.
Fort myers, FL
Lush bath bombs are great for the skin. They always leave a silky smooth feeling after. It also leaves the body smelling great for the rest of the day. The colors it changes the tub is also really relaxing and fun.
Tina B.
Johnston , RI
Best thing ever when I want to light candles, put my earbuds in and relax in a hot tub. I enjoy a nice bath but rarely take one but this makes it worth the wait!!
Olivia A.
I purchase lush bath bomb's almost every two weeks. I love them! They smell great, and are really pretty. Though they are expensive, it's worth the price! Will be repurchasing soon!!
Courtney B.
Las vegas, NV
I love this bath bomb not only does it make a cute gift it's so yummy smelling and such a treat! I don't buy these often but tend to treat myself to one now and again! Super worth it
Alysha M.
Amazing!! Lush products always make me feel so pampered. They smell heavenly and the bath bombs are so relaxing. You definitely get your money's worth with them!
Jessie G.
Ladson, SC
I loved the LUSH Bath Bomb! The scent was amazing and it left my skin feeling SO SOFT! It was just what I needed after a long day of work, and made for the perfect relaxing bath. I highly recommend!
Xena R.
Bakersfield, Ca
These bath bombs are absolutely heaven! It goes great on a stressful day when you just simply want to unwind and relax. They are my ride and die, I love lush so very much!
Alyssa Joy V.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Amazing product. All lush products work wonders. Not only do they make your skin feel refreshed and soft the colors and fun fizz they give off make a relaxin bath perfect.
Kendyl H.
Greenville, NC
I love Lush products. Depending on what you want to spend or on a college budget like me they could get a little pricey. This bath Bomb and theirs in general are great! Would definitely recommend. I would buy hundreds if I could.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Is this particular bath bomb colorful?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?