BY LUSH

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Kristin E.
Mayflower, AR
Lush bath bombs are the greatest. They are a 10/10 for sure. They smell great and make your skin nice and smooth which is always a plus. The stardust bath bomb is my favorite. Smells great and makes my skin feel hydrated. Would buy this again for sure!
Kendra Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I am in love with bath bombs and less makes me look forward to taking a bath at the end of the day all the time. I would recommend as it is a very relaxing and wonderful scent.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Lush bath bombs are a great way to unwind in a hot bath. They are also made of great ingredients that won't harm your skin. They also smell great and leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, clean and fresh.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
This bath bomb was so fun! I love lush bath bombs because they make my skin softer while also giving the bath a fun vibe! I loves this bath bomb because it made the water sparkly! I would highly recommend this product and any lush products because they are natural and effective!!
Brooke S.
Wildomar, CA
I love any Bath Bomb from Lush, this one really is a refreshing bath bomb it isn't as heavy as some of them. It's along around $6 and it's a great me time gift to just relax.
Sydney A.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this Lush bath bomb better than other bath bombs they have. It left less residue in the tub while keeping the foam and scent. It dissolves pretty fast so make sure your ready to use it. I only buy Lush in stores so not sure on shipping. I think these products are so fun!
Rachel H.
This is my favorite bath bomb! Just like every other bath bomb, it's amazing!! The bomb is very refreshing and really helps one relax in the bathtub. Highly recommended.
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Bath bombs are the best! Lush always has the perfect one for your skin too. It always smells amazing and relaxes you for the rough days. Makes your skin so soft! I would recommend for sure!!
Fue una experiencia muy grata, lo recibí de regalo, la sensación de la piel luego de utilizarlo es genial, definitivamente es un producto que volvería a comprar, el aroma es delicioso y es bastante humectante. Definitivamente lo recomendaría a otras personas.
Brenda H.
Brighton, MI
Want to update your relaxing bath? The great scent of LUSH bath bombs is the perfect way to go. Plus the fun shapes and cool surprises inside the bombs are a nice touch. All this and gentle on the skin in a vegan product, you've got to check them out.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Elia M.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb