BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
This bath bomb was so fun! I love lush bath bombs because they make my skin softer while also giving the bath a fun vibe! I loves this bath bomb because it made the water sparkly! I would highly recommend this product and any lush products because they are natural and effective!!
Diana R.
Perris, CA
I love their bath bombs in fact everyone does so idk why we are even doing this rating because everyone knows it's bomb af
Susana L.
Chula Vista, CA
Pros: Relaxing, smells great, cute, color, glitter

Cons: a bit dull

best results is in bath, very relaxing!
Veronica R.
Madera, CA
Loved it so much i got a second and now my sister loves these too since ive got her a few as a recent gift
Luisa M.
Marina, CA
This bath bomb is amazing, LUSH has never let me down or anyone for that matter. It is very good value for the price.
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
This was too cute! Little stars shot out when I dropped it into the tub! Smelt great! I got it for Christmas! Definitely relaxed me and made my skin feel great!
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
This bath bomb doesn't do a ton to your bathwater color-wise, but it smells amazing! And I believe it's also on the cheaper aide as far as their bath bombs go.
Scarlett H.
Possibly my favorite bath bomb. I stock up on them during the Boxing Day sale and use them all year round. They smell delicious and make for a gorgeous bath!
Genissa M.
Love it lush is so amazing and works really good smells really good and very fresh and clean smell fresh roses or dasies beautiful colors and smell
rossellys m.
This bath bomb leave my skin very smooth and smelling very good and it also leaves a little bit of glitter which is very nice on the skin.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?