BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Julia C.
Portland, OR
Let me start by saying, I LOVE LUSH BATH BOMBS - they're incredibly relaxing and a fantastic treat after a hard day/week/month or whenever you freakin feel like it. Watch out for glitter, because this one's a doozie, but other than that it's fantastic. The scent is lovely and calming and it makes for a wonderful experience.
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the first bath bombs I ever bought from lush, and the start of my addiction! This bath bomb smells amazing and leaves your skin feels SO SO SOFT. Literally have never had a bath product that worked so well. And to top it off, it has beautiful sparkles! Smells great, looks incredible. Buy this before your next bath!
Hayley R.
I'm not a very big fan of bath bombs usually, but Lush makes amazing products, so I thought I should get live it a try. It was a little expensive for just one use, but it smelled delicious and I would definitely try it again!
Christina W.
Athens, GA
I wish I could watch this bath bomb for hours. It's so relaxing and it smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling great and my body feeling rejuvenated. The shimmery finish won't stain your body or your tub. Super cute and super fun!
Jillian P.
Novi, MI
If you like glitter, you're gonna love this. And if you like cleaning glitter out of your tub, this is probably the bath bomb for you! Lush bath bombs are great, and this one is great. It's supposedly a little citrus-y but I really only get a strong vanilla note from it. But hey, vanilla is great, so I love it!
Ngan N.
Seattle, WA
I love everything about Lush. Everything from LUSH are so perfect. From skincare to body care. I The most things I love from LUSH are Marks, Bath Bomb, and Body care or soap. I would like to buy LUSH whenever I want to.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Bath bombs are the bomb okay... When i need to justt unwind and relax i throw in a bath nomb and it just stooth me aswell as complimenting my skin when im out and gives me a great glow!
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
If you want to have an intergalactic bath that is out of his world check out this bath bomb, not only is it pretty to look at but it leaves an amazing shimmer on your skin, I have a whole bowl full by my tub
Lisa H.
austin
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Bathbombs are so much fun. I LOVE THEM. they make bathtime something I can look forward to. I usually take showers, but only when im seriously stressed and make time for a bath do I do it. All of LUSH's products make me smell and feel amazing. I highly recommend these.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Lush bath bombs are a great way to unwind in a hot bath. They are also made of great ingredients that won't harm your skin. They also smell great and leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, clean and fresh.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?