BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
this bath bomb is a little different from the colorful bath bombs, but it's no less relaxing or shy of what lush products are known for. the smell is refreshing and the bath bomb releases gradually so it's definitely not overpowering
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Bath bombs are the best! Lush always has the perfect one for your skin too. It always smells amazing and relaxes you for the rough days. Makes your skin so soft! I would recommend for sure!!
Kamila T.
Lodi, NJ
In the looks of it, this bath bomb was a little more boring than the others I've used. I thought it would be at least a bit glittery, but instead made my bath water look like milk. The results afterwards were quite nice those because my skin felt super soft.
Tina B.
Johnston, RI
Best thing ever when I want to light candles, put my earbuds in and relax in a hot tub. I enjoy a nice bath but rarely take one but this makes it worth the wait!!
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I honestly didn't expect to like this bath bomb at all. I thought it would be boring- and leave the bath a frosted white color- I was wrong! It has a ton of little stars in it which were literally so adorable!
Maria H.
One of my favorite bath bombs. The scent is so subtle and the milky blue bath is gorgeous. It fits with the soft beautiful scent so well. I'm definitely stocking up this Christmas.
Sophie V.
I was expecting more glitter based on the name but other bath bombs I've tried have been way more glittery. I would not buy again but it had a nice scent. Bit pricey considering it didn't really make for a very beautiful bath.
Ivy F.
This bath bomb has the greatest scent to it and it isn't to powerful so you can have a relaxing bath! I have used this bath bomb once but I would for sure get it again!
Julia C.
Portland, OR
Let me start by saying, I LOVE LUSH BATH BOMBS - they're incredibly relaxing and a fantastic treat after a hard day/week/month or whenever you freakin feel like it. Watch out for glitter, because this one's a doozie, but other than that it's fantastic. The scent is lovely and calming and it makes for a wonderful experience.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
This bath bomb was so fun! I love lush bath bombs because they make my skin softer while also giving the bath a fun vibe! I loves this bath bomb because it made the water sparkly! I would highly recommend this product and any lush products because they are natural and effective!!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?