BY LUSH

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Ryanne M.
Have you ever tried a bath bomb? This was my first one ever! What a great experience. It was long lasting and so relaxing. I also have sensitive skin and did not get a bad reaction to the product. I would highly recommend and am going to go buy another immediately.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
I really like the fact that these are hand made. They smell great! They are pretty and are a great gift and great for all ages! I would love to try all their other products, but we don't have one close to where I live.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have used the lush Star dust bath bomb a few times and I really like it. I love the smell of vanilla so that's a plus and on top of that once it's dropped in my tub it has an amazing citris smell. Which is automatically relaxing to me. So I love it!!!
Kayla B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
When I want to relax for a nice bath I never reach for anything else , bath bombs are so relaxing . The lush bath bomb smells expectionally delicious and there's something really satisfying about seeing your bath changes different colors at the same time.
I got one of these for christmas last year, and I have to say that it is my favorite bath bomb lush carries. I have tried several others, but I have yet to find one I like as much as this. It smells incredible, and leaves you shimmery and soft. Perfect bath bomb for those cold, winter months.
Michelle B.
Altoona, PA
I LOVE Lush bath bombs! They are absolutely worth every single penny. It makes bath time the most fun thing in the entire world - and SUPER relaxing! Stardust smells amazing and makes the bath water look so pretty, I will definitely be buying more!
Rachael S.
Lynchburg, VA
I absolutely love LUSH's bath bombs. I have purchased three different ones and have loved them all. Once immersed in water, the action begins. The bath water is quickly transformed into a beautiful work of art that is almost too pretty to bathe in! They are fairly expensive though, but for a special occasion or a gift they are perfect.
Chevonne H.
Bath bombs are an excellent way to relax. And no one does bath bombs like Lush. The stardust bomb has an amazing scent to it and it's easy on the skin. I purchased it at the Lush store in Charlotte. I would definitely buy this product again.
Yammy Z.
Hanover Park
LUSH always seems to make the best product, i especially love there bath bomb the smell so good and relaxing for a bath day. I go to my nearest mall near me and just pick me up a few of there products. Once you put in the water it´ll disolve automaticallly. some take time but sure is fun and beautiful watch the bath bomb dispers
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
First of all this bath bomb smells amazing, it has a pleasant vanilla scent that will leave your skin smelling fabulous. Plus it makes your skin silky smooth after a nice warm (and slightly sparkly) bath.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Elia M.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb