BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Stephanie V.
This one had a nice scent and a pretty sparkle to it. Since it was around Christmas time, I was stoked to try a few of the holiday-specific products. However, I was disappointed-- the scent and look is nice on its own, but it fizzles out quickly and there is little to no color remaining in the bath water. Not bad on the eyes, but not so great in the bath.
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite bath bombs by them. I was a little skeptical when I got this because it just looked like a plain white bath bomb, but the smell alone was enough to get me wanting to buy 100 of them! The little stars inside were so cute and made the bomb that much more enjoyable!!
DO IT. GET IT. GIVE IN. Seriously though, once you start lush you can't quit it. I love all things lush, but spoiling myself to a good bath bomb is a favorite for sure. this one makes you feel like you dipped into a magical fairy fountain. you come out sparkly &smelling amazing. the fact that they're cruelty free & fair trade is simply a cherry on top of all the other amazing aspects of this company.
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
This bath bomb smells absolutely amazing, and it made my skin feel extremely soft. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to relax and hydrate the skin. I would note that this bath bomb does not have any major color changes.
Ryanne M.
Have you ever tried a bath bomb? This was my first one ever! What a great experience. It was long lasting and so relaxing. I also have sensitive skin and did not get a bad reaction to the product. I would highly recommend and am going to go buy another immediately.
Mattie D.
I live for this bath bomb. I bought it a while ago at LUSH and I think it was an amazing purchase. It was a little pricy, as most Lush products are, but SO worth it, and if you break it and use it in pieces, it can last a while! I recommend Lush bath bombs to everyone! They leave me feeling relaxed and luxurious!
Bethany C.
Fort Riley, KS
LUSH BATHBOMBS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST. They are long lasting, great smell and so much prettier than other bath bombs I have tried. Good prices for what you are getting, you definitely get what you pay for. I would HIGHLY recommend to people who love bathbombs or even people who have never tried them. They are so worth it!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is an amazing bath bomb! The amazing scent with the silky finish is just perfect for late night bath. This may look like a plain white bath bomb, but there a burst of blue in the middle. This is one of Lushs smaller bath bombs but the scent really feels the room.
Kelli T.
This bath bomb is a break from the usual colorful bath bombs but I really liked that because it was different. The smell was nice, clean vanilla and had the usual pretty glitter that made me feel really magical when I came out of the bath. I love this and want so many more.
Kali F.
Holly, MI
I'm obsessed with the vanilla sweet scent. Embraced my inner siren with the sea foam color of the bath water. My skin feels so soft! Definitely will be buying again! 🌟LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?