BY LUSH #31 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
DO IT. GET IT. GIVE IN. Seriously though, once you start lush you can't quit it. I love all things lush, but spoiling myself to a good bath bomb is a favorite for sure. this one makes you feel like you dipped into a magical fairy fountain. you come out sparkly &smelling amazing. the fact that they're cruelty free & fair trade is simply a cherry on top of all the other amazing aspects of this company.
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite bath bombs by them. I was a little skeptical when I got this because it just looked like a plain white bath bomb, but the smell alone was enough to get me wanting to buy 100 of them! The little stars inside were so cute and made the bomb that much more enjoyable!!
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
I LOVE bath bombs!! They are my go to for a relaxing night in for myself. They are gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. Very nice smell and I love the way my skin feels smooth afterwards. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Adrie M.
Beautiful fizzer! Smells of vanilla, rosewood, and a touch of bergamot, gorgeous scent. It's a fast fizzer, but it's like a blanket of snow! The center is blue and full of little confetti stars! And what's better than completely natural products ? ✨
Melissa H.
Bethpage, TN
Lush is absolutely the best in all things skin care!! Wonderful fragrances and too many items to choose from yet they are gentle on ur skin. Very good value!! Love anything snow fairy! I am headed there again this weekend!! Amazing !!
Mary C.
This bath bomb was the first one I've ever purchased. I bought mine right online and while it was a little pricey, I loved the scent it gave off. It was very relaxing and even though it was expensive I would definitely purchase it again. Just wish you got more for your money!!
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
OMG!! Love this product soooo much. First of all, it turns ur bath experience into a whole new magical world! It sparkles up your bath tub with all very magnificent colors. Mine lasted so long! I am obsessed! I would totally 110% recommend this product to everyone!!! :)
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
This bath bomb smells absolutely amazing, and it made my skin feel extremely soft. I would recommend this to anyone that needs to relax and hydrate the skin. I would note that this bath bomb does not have any major color changes.
Marimar T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
If you hate glitter, this is NOT for you but if you love it and want to roll on it like a space girl, DO IT. NOW. It's so shimmery, smells amazing and will leave your skin feeling sooo soft and luscious. My favorite thing to do is break it up in pieces and just put other types of bubbles.
Ryanne M.
Have you ever tried a bath bomb? This was my first one ever! What a great experience. It was long lasting and so relaxing. I also have sensitive skin and did not get a bad reaction to the product. I would highly recommend and am going to go buy another immediately.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?