BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
This bath bomb is my favorite. After using it my skin was soft and glittery. It's the best!
Whitney P.
Cedar Rapids
I loved this. I thought it was really pretty and it honestly helped me relax a bit.
Anna V.
They got all kinds of stuff and cute bath bomb(: with really good scents....
Melody K.
Roy , UT
First off, I love lush so so much! They have the greatest natural products in the world! This bath bomb is one of those nice looking bath bombs but looks even better in the bath. It has a nice blue color on the inside which gives the bath an amazing color! It smells amazing & it's amazing for baths! This bath bomb is a Christmas bath bomb so that's the only time you'll see it around! Highly recommend it
Kat F.
Kent
THIS BATH BOMB IS GLITTER CITY. You will be living a life of glitter for days with this bath bomb. I believe it is 20% bath bomb and 80% glitter. It’s a fun thing to have no doubt and it’s honestly a great bath bomb but if glitter isn’t your thing then definitely don’t buy this.
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
My personal go-to bath bomb. Always ALWAYS get a few when I am in store. Scent is not strong at all, and it is not as extravagant as some of the others. However, if you are just looking for some simple fizzies in your bath water this will do the job!
Kristin B.
I used this because I had a headache, and I wanted something simpler to enjoy after work. The hot water and aroma did the trick, even if the vanilla, musky scent isn't what I normally go for. It made the water very milky looking, and shimmery with silver glitter. There were even adorable golden stars inside that melted pretty quickly. This wasn't a moisturizing bath, but since I wasn't looking for one, I didn't mind. I just soaked and let the bath do the job in taking away the headache. And work it did! I came out covered in much more glitter than I expected to me, which is totally fine with me, because I love it, but if you're not someone who is a fan of tons of glitter left on you after a bath, this one might not be for you. If you're a fan of simpler bath bombs that aren't so showy or flashy, this one will probably work. And if you like bigger, showier ones, you might still give this little guy a chance. It fizzes very quickly, but that's okay. The aroma lasts, and the milky, shimmery color of the bath is comforting.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
YAAASSSSSS!! I love this bath bomb! I really love all the lush products but this one smells soooo good! Lush is a little bit on the pricey side but so worth it to splurge on every once in a while!! I highly recommend it!
Miranda V.
I love bath bombs! Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at work and popping one of these in the bathtub and being able to relax. Really helps soothe sore muscles. Great product, I would definitely recommend!
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I love lush bath bombs and would highly recommend them to anyone!! This stardust bath bomb is great. It looks plain on the outside, but once it touches the water it bursts into this super pretty blue color. It is smaller than most of the other lush bath bombs however. It is a Christmas item only. You will not be able to purchase this throughout the year so stock up while ya can!! would def recommend this item!! 5/5!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?