BY LUSH #35 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this ! The fact that it is all natural ingredients is great because it actually works and is beneficial to me skin.
Ryn R.
Bristolville, OH
LOVE all of Lush's bath bombs and body scrubs. I've never had a problem with them. Vegan and made with natural products.
Shanis W.
Palm Coast, FL
Anything lush is my favorite, but the bath bombs are the best! I use them all the time and they make the perfect gift!
Tara W.
I haven't found a bath bomb I didn't like. I have tried numerous bath bombs and love every single one of them!
Kaylee P.
Never used bath bombs before but I heard these ones are good to use, looking forward to trying them soon!
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Really pretty and creates lots of colors in the tub, but gets glitter everywhere, on you and the tub
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
I love the lush bath bombs and this here is no exception they are amazing and they smell wonderful
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
I just started using bath bombs and this one is my absolute favorite. My daughter loves it too.
Grace A.
Cleveland, GA
I love this bath bomb! It's white so it doesn't stain my skin or my bathtub and smells amazing!
Cindy O.
Menifee, CA
This was my first bath bomb i tried from Lush. It left my skin so soft and it smelled amazing!!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?