BY LUSH #31 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Ivy F.
This bath bomb has the greatest scent to it and it isn't to powerful so you can have a relaxing bath! I have used this bath bomb once but I would for sure get it again!
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I love lush bath bombs and would highly recommend them to anyone!! This stardust bath bomb is great. It looks plain on the outside, but once it touches the water it bursts into this super pretty blue color. It is smaller than most of the other lush bath bombs however. It is a Christmas item only. You will not be able to purchase this throughout the year so stock up while ya can!! would def recommend this item!! 5/5!
Victoria W.
Stardust’s white appearance gives it a beautifully, refreshing, clean and crisp look. The Vanilla Absolute within it also makes it a sweet treat for your nose. The first thing that comes to mind when I sniff a Stardust bath bomb is yummy vanilla ice cream! Although I like the clean appearance, I do wish that it had glitter in it since it is called "stardust".
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
First off its Lush we are talking about an their bath bombs... Have they ever let us down??? Yea that's what I thought... We love lush! I am a bath bomb freak you could say an this one alone is pure amazing. You won't be disappointed an the fragrance is relaxing after a long stressful day of what happens in everyday life. Just make sure to stock up on this one because you wish you had.
ciera H.
Lush is one of the best things you could be blessed with to have in your bathroom. none of their products have ever disappointed me. I am a bath girl and I love the bath bombs. they aren't that expensive and they make your skin feel soooo soft. totally worth the money and you won't be disappointed at all.
Ana V.
East Bernard , TX
I love all bath bombs from LUSH!! The stardust bomb is one of my favorites to soak in the tub with. It has an amazing scent and I love that all of their ingredients are natural! Another plus is that they do not test on animals nor do they purchase ingredients from anyone who tests on animals!!
Faith L.
Melbourne, FL
I want more soooooooo bad they are amazing! I had a bath bomb from one of my friends and it smelled so good and made my skin feel so cleansed an soft. Honestly, I wish they were a little cheaper, but that's Lush and it's worth every penny cause it's all natural products they use.
Maria K.
Katonah, NY
Oh My God. I LOVE Lush brand bathbombs! They look so pretty, and my skin feels hydrated and smooth afterwards. I buy bathbombs from Lush every week, and they are always amazing, but I relly love this one. I might even consider it my favorite. I really recommend this product.
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
Best bath bombs in the planet!!! I make my own bath bombs, and they work the same way as the LUSH bath bombs. The main difference is that LUSH makes their bath bombs smell incredible!! The scents are super strong, and I love that!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I am in love with bath bombs. They are the trend right now. This Lush bath bomb does not disappoint and has been one of the best ones that I have used. The only one that I will use from now on. You most def have to try this. I am giving these in Christmas baskets.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb