BY LUSH

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I love the smell of this and how absolutely moisturizing this product is. It is amazing. I also love the glitter. A girl can never have too much glitter. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is an amazing bath bomb! The amazing scent with the silky finish is just perfect for late night bath. This may look like a plain white bath bomb, but there a burst of blue in the middle. This is one of Lushs smaller bath bombs but the scent really feels the room.
Kamila T.
Lodi, NJ
In the looks of it, this bath bomb was a little more boring than the others I've used. I thought it would be at least a bit glittery, but instead made my bath water look like milk. The results afterwards were quite nice those because my skin felt super soft.
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Vanilla scented and filled with glitter. How could I go wrong? It was a super affordable bath bomb as far as lush is concerned. Did leave lots of silver glitter all over the tub but just a quick rinse and it was clean. The shop itself is overwhelming and I will probably order online next time. The employees simply will not leave you alone!! I like quiet shopping and this was not it. Lots of scents and loud music. Online with the crisp website is much more my type.
Kali f.
Holly, MI
I'm obsessed with the vanilla sweet scent. Embraced my inner siren with the sea foam color of the bath water. My skin feels so soft! Definitely will be buying again! 🌟LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
YAAASSSSSS!! I love this bath bomb! I really love all the lush products but this one smells soooo good! Lush is a little bit on the pricey side but so worth it to splurge on every once in a while!! I highly recommend it!
Allison R.
syracuse ny
I honestly didn't expect to like this bath bomb at all. I thought it would be boring- and leave the bath a frosted white color- I was wrong! It has a ton of little stars in it which were literally so adorable!
Katie N.
Riverside , CA
I bought this bath bomb for my sister for Christmas this year. She loves lush and I love their scrubs. The bath bombs are fun soothing and beautiful. Definitely a fun product everyone should try. Lush’s bath bombs are like no other.
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
this bath bomb is a little different from the colorful bath bombs, but it's no less relaxing or shy of what lush products are known for. the smell is refreshing and the bath bomb releases gradually so it's definitely not overpowering
Kaylah S.
Grayson, GA
I love this bath bomb. It smells wonderful and has a tingling feeling after you sit in the bath. However, this product made me feel sticky when I began to dry myself after I had gotten out of the bath.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Elia M.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Amanda W.
What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush??? Mine is LUSH Cosmetics Stardust Bath Bomb