BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I have sensitive skin and can't use many soaps. I bought a few lush stardust bathbombs and we didn't break out and it left us feeling soft. I'm definatally buying more
Brooke S.
Wildomar, CA
I love any Bath Bomb from Lush, this one really is a refreshing bath bomb it isn't as heavy as some of them. It's along around $6 and it's a great me time gift to just relax.
Leanne W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best stuff in the world. The smell alone is worth the money you'll spend on Lush bath bombs. I buy them as gifts for my clients and everyone loves them so much!
Xena R.
Bakersfield, Ca
These bath bombs are absolutely heaven! It goes great on a stressful day when you just simply want to unwind and relax. They are my ride and die, I love lush so very much!
Shereen M.
Corona, CA
Absolutely in love with Lush bath bombs. I have to hide them from my kids as they want to use one in every bath now. They are extremely fun and relaxing at the same time
Reina L.
Bath bombs are always fun. There is glitter and there is lots of it ! Just pop it in the tub and see the magic happen. Very fun and easy to use!
Sandra M.
Von Ormy, TX
There's no lush bathbomb that has ever dissapointed me. They always have a great and smell and leave your skin feeling extremely soft .
Levi B.
Wareham, MA
So creamy and great for your skin! Lush is always my go to for great bath products and really refreshing face masks and lip scrubs
Gillian G.
I just used this and it's soooo amazing! The smell is a nice fresh smell mixed with a warm vanilla. I love lush bath bombs.
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this ! The fact that it is all natural ingredients is great because it actually works and is beneficial to me skin.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?