BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Morgan P.
Brick, NJ
I ADORE LUSH bath bombs! They smell so nice and they almost always have cute little surprises packed into each of them. One of my roommates got each of us one for Christmas and I went straight home that weekend to use it!
Heather H.
gainesville , FL
this bath bomb is a little different from the colorful bath bombs, but it's no less relaxing or shy of what lush products are known for. the smell is refreshing and the bath bomb releases gradually so it's definitely not overpowering
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I love the smell of this and how absolutely moisturizing this product is. It is amazing. I also love the glitter. A girl can never have too much glitter. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Kamila T.
Lodi, NJ
In the looks of it, this bath bomb was a little more boring than the others I've used. I thought it would be at least a bit glittery, but instead made my bath water look like milk. The results afterwards were quite nice those because my skin felt super soft.
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Vanilla scented and filled with glitter. How could I go wrong? It was a super affordable bath bomb as far as lush is concerned. Did leave lots of silver glitter all over the tub but just a quick rinse and it was clean. The shop itself is overwhelming and I will probably order online next time. The employees simply will not leave you alone!! I like quiet shopping and this was not it. Lots of scents and loud music. Online with the crisp website is much more my type.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
YAAASSSSSS!! I love this bath bomb! I really love all the lush products but this one smells soooo good! Lush is a little bit on the pricey side but so worth it to splurge on every once in a while!! I highly recommend it!
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I honestly didn't expect to like this bath bomb at all. I thought it would be boring- and leave the bath a frosted white color- I was wrong! It has a ton of little stars in it which were literally so adorable!
Kaylah S.
Grayson, GA
I love this bath bomb. It smells wonderful and has a tingling feeling after you sit in the bath. However, this product made me feel sticky when I began to dry myself after I had gotten out of the bath.
Maria H.
One of my favorite bath bombs. The scent is so subtle and the milky blue bath is gorgeous. It fits with the soft beautiful scent so well. I'm definitely stocking up this Christmas.
Sophie V.
I was expecting more glitter based on the name but other bath bombs I've tried have been way more glittery. I would not buy again but it had a nice scent. Bit pricey considering it didn't really make for a very beautiful bath.
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?