BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

Kaitlyn M.
wishaw
I love this product because of the colour it makes ur bath goes and it hydrated your skin while your in the bath
Danielle B.
Edmonton, AB
I love all the bath bombs from lush, very relaxing and they smell great!! Fun to watch them fizz and foam too
Amy H.
Maple Ridge
Smells super good and leaves skin feeling really moisturized. Glitter gets everywhere and it’s very pretty
Rachael W.
Lovely fragrance and cleaned my skin really well . Would recommend it to anyone who hads fairly dry skin .
Ruqayyah M.
It smelled great and made this out if I was so good how a good how was so food was an accident
Sana K.
Burlington
This lush bath bomb is really pretty and it smells amazing I totally recommend this bath bomb
Brooke M.
This is nice however it is very plain and the scent isnt that exciting compared with others
javiera a.
is very good recommend 100% love this product is super good
I love it hope you like amazing
Pavlince J.
It is a really good bath bomb. I only used it once, but I hope that I use it again soon.
Leah C.
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
I loved this bath bomb, lovely scent to it too, would definitely reccomend or buy again
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?