BY LUSH #22 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body—perfect for a little post-party recovery.

• I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. A...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it ?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bath bomb or bubble bar from lush???...1 Answers
Katie S.
this product smelt amazing in my bath and also made my skin feel so soft! It was such a relaxing feeling in my bath! I can't wait to try it again, it was defiantly value for money I would recommend it to everyone!
Absolutely loved this bath bomb. The most beautiful scent. If your not into glitter this one is not for you. I came out with a glittery sheen and skin as soft as a babies. A little luxury at a great price.
Jessica M.
This is one of my favorite bombs. It smells so amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and satisfied. It does not leave you feeling as though there's an added layer on your skin. Luv it 😍
Khadeeja E.
I'm obsessed with bath bombs so you can imagine my excitement when I saw one in a star shape! This is so cool !! But I wish they had more in different colours, because it's so cool
Ariadna H.
Are you looking for a relaxing bath? With this bath bomb you would have it! It smells soooo good, and your skin will be like silk after bath. Don't think too much, this is your bath bomb!
Andreea P.
I have always been in love with bath bombs so I tried to find my favourite one. I tested sooo many and then I found this product. I'm officialy obsessed with it. Thank you, Lush! 😋
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
I've purchased this bomb several times. My only complaint with the bobs is that they were smaller or broke up easier so I wouldn't have to waste a whole bomb in just one bath.
Dámaris P.
i love the baths bombs, so i bought this bomb in the mall center it was very
effervescence, so i love the bath bomb, i love this one too, nothing more to say
Renata P.
I love every bath bomb lush has to offer , but this one is The best so far , very relaxing and The scent is magnificent , you should totally give it a try
Naoual O.
Mechelen
This stardust bath bomb makes you feel like your in the galaxy 'haha'.
I use it Every week on sunday.
Its gentle en smells good.
I buyed it on influenster!
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Venus L.
I would love to try this bath bomb ! I love the star shape ! Does it leave the shiny stuff on your body ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Callie R.
St Charles, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?