BY LUSH #33 in Bath Products

Follow this star all the way to the bathroom; it bears exotic gifts from afar: vanilla, rosewood and bergamot expertly blended to give it an intoxicating scent even before it hits the water. Take a sniff, then drop this gorgeous orb into the water and sink deep into a twinkly dip in its star-spangled waters. It's a bath that will give a citrusy boost to your mind and body‚ÄĒperfect for a little post-party recovery.

Khadeeja E.
I'm obsessed with bath bombs so you can imagine my excitement when I saw one in a star shape! This is so cool !! But I wish they had more in different colours, because it's so cool
Jessica M.
This is one of my favorite bombs. It smells so amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and satisfied. It does not leave you feeling as though there's an added layer on your skin. Luv it ūüėć
Katherin I.
Stardust‚Äôs white appearance gives it a beautifully, refreshing, clean and crisp look. The Vanilla Absolute within it also makes it a sweet treat for your nose. The first thing that comes to mind when I sniff a Stardust bath bomb is yummy vanilla ice cream! Although I like the clean appearance, I do wish that it had glitter in it since it is called "stardust". it¬īs awesome!
Kaitlyn M.
wishaw
I love this product because of the colour it makes ur bath goes and it hydrated your skin while your in the bath
i love the baths bombs, so i bought this bomb in the mall center it was very
effervescence, so i love the bath bomb, i love this one too, nothing more to say
Tiffany P.
OMG!! I bought this product not too long ago and I loved it so much! It was such good value and it wasn't expensive. It was really gentle on my skin and left me feeling very calm because of the gorgeous scent. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!!
Chloe R.
This bath bomb is the best I've ever tried. It has a very strong vanilla scent which is my all time favourite scent! And the small confetti stars inside the bath bomb just make your bath so 'lush' and relaxing! Highly recommend.
Pavlince J.
It is a really good bath bomb. I only used it once, but I hope that I use it again soon.
Jordan W.
Who doesn't love bath bombs! They are so fun to put in your bath and watch them explode! I love the way it makes your skin feel after and how relaxing it makes your bathing experience, lush always has the best products.
Ruqayyah M.
It smelled great and made this out if I was so good how a good how was so food was an accident
Brittany R.
The Colony, TX
Is this a one time use or mutiple use?
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they worth it ?
Debbie C.
I suffer terrible migraines and I heard these can help. Anyone have similar experiences and can say yes or no? Ty
Nur A.
How strong is the smell and what color does it make the water?
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
What does this bath bomb look like when it is dissolving/dissolved into your bath?